• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think it is useless, let gm add to the store.

You will see how quickly it will be used in a practical manner.

It is because you did not see the people who used roh did not mean they did not have one.

I would use this ring only in trap + utamo vita.

The server seems to be unreachable at the moment. I have a clue of what have caused this, but I am not at home right now, I will look into it as soon as I can. Sorry for this!

Server is back online. Sorry for that.

for me your webpage is not working. i cannot download the client.

edit: ah its realistic-war.net not .org

make it lvl 50s.. this lvl 30s so boring.. no speed etc..
also fix mana fluid exhaust.. people rather fight with utamo vita now.

One day. It's too early to say when, but we want to change direction a little bit from this war server to something bigger. In what that lands we have not yet seen, but it will come soon enough.

Yesterday morning i see 2 boters make team 5 people.

Can you say Kaspar ban boters and
scare people who are teaming with boters that they get ban>?

Elf bot it's this boter konrad and him friend Voa making some names and teaming with 5 people.

He does ban people, and he does ban Konrad and Voa all the time. They change their IP and continue playing and cheating. It is really sad, I know. But that is an essential problem with war servers, your character isn't worth anything in particular, which makes people don't care if they lose it or not because they can always make a new one. If you are uncertain if we ban people here, and by we I mean Kaspar, please consult the following page:

Realistic-War

But serwer need more active gm , no only sometime.

We can't be online all the time. When we are online we search for cheaters, but you can't expect us to be searching for cheaters between 9 to 17 every day. What would help us a lot is providing information to us in PM, we counter botters in many different ways and gathering information and statistics is one important key to get the job done. And even when we get the job done, it comes back to what I wrote above, a characters worth on a war server is next to nothing. In some cases the ban is very effective, sometimes it is not. But to ask more of us in this stage is not an option.

When add this new map?

Ond can you give me your 7.4 map editor?

I can make all day new maps to this serwer no need pay me.

Making new fully custom map it's 1 h and have fully custom new map.

I can't understand why , no update map 1 x for a weekend or something.

Well Tampon, you have tried this before. The images of your mapping-attempts to RW are actually available in one of my older threads connected to this server. And no personal offense, but your mapping is really, really bad, unless you have improved significantly in recent days... and as you probably have not missed, we are looking for people to buy/invest in this server to even keep it online. We are putting focus on our other server at the moment, and it's summer, which mean I invest my time into Tibia only when I have nothing else to do. Sorry, but that's how I live my life.

i'll play when you higher the lvls from 30 to 50. this is boring.

oh you also have a desert map + lvl 30s. reallyXD?

Last edited:
Reactions: ond
@assassinho You run as fast as a level 100 or something in Greenshore underground, and Thais is kinda fast too (although slower than it used to be). Anyway, level 30 is perfect, it makes summons a big deal-breaker - it also makes quests hard!

@Tampik What's your character name here? I haven't been online much lately, but I haven't seen a botter since april or something. I haven't even seen Konrad botting lately, he seems to play manually now if "utani gran hur"KONRAD_/" is him :p

Sad to read the server will shut down unless bought. But I guess it's good for me, I tend to get stuck here for too many hours when I login :p
Do you have any timeframe on when it will be shut down if no one buys it?

My name it's secret.

Konrad boting on: "elf bot" name , maybe sometimes he play manualy to.

I started to collect cams to make a movie pk , when have many cams make pk movie then you can see my name.

@assassinho You run as fast as a level 100 or something in Greenshore underground, and Thais is kinda fast too (although slower than it used to be). Anyway, level 30 is perfect, it makes summons a big deal-breaker - it also makes quests hard!

@Tampik What's your character name here? I haven't been online much lately, but I haven't seen a botter since april or something. I haven't even seen Konrad botting lately, he seems to play manually now if "utani gran hur"KONRAD_/" is him :p

Sad to read the server will shut down unless bought. But I guess it's good for me, I tend to get stuck here for too many hours when I login :p
Do you have any timeframe on when it will be shut down if no one buys it?

You shouldnt worry that much, offers are out there, maybe its not what they looking for at the moment but i doubt they shut down the server than taking whats available for their new server

When add this new map?

Ond can you give me your 7.4 map editor?

I can make all day new maps to this serwer no need pay me.

Making new fully custom map it's 1 h and have fully custom new map.

I can't understand why , no update map 1 x for a weekend or something.
just download rme 3.2 and no one nowdays uses a real 7.4 thy're 7.72 with grahpical changes

I don't know how to use new map editors and where download map editor and clients to this.

I download from ots serwer list Remere's Map Editor 2.2 and many clients and this no work.

Old times i use 7.6 map editor and free to viruses.

Now many programs have viruses i no want viruses.

I know what was wrong with my maps the maps corners were not finished.

But later I learned to finish them up and even Warloria released a rookgard map of my performance for 1 day.

Later gm Warloria remove my map , because say many bridghites to people can use levitate.

I make new movie with lags , sorry for no show eq on all cams , but with hyper cam i have big lags , but some cams it's record with camtasia studio 9 + eq.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back