• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
the client keeps saying failed to connect whenever i open it. It does show the client but then it gives that message. anyone else with this problem?

Repair this!!!!!!!!!!

This is the only one normal ots with pvp enfo, all other ots it's shit.

Now people make only low exp rate with no pvp enfo.

Exp on monsters its boring, monsters no have brain and only 1 tactic all time.

Old times people make more high rate serwers with many frags to use for play for fun.

Currently all ots it's boring shits maked for money with low exp rate, sux frag system and no pvp enfo.

People make this low rate only for money. They know it's boring shit no good mana regeneration and small loot rate , then people no have money and runes to fight and no have frags to.

All low exp rate ots rates ots fast deads and reopen again for make money on stupid players.

Only cheaters who play with many mc on rune farms bot can have good fun on low exp rate shits ots.

Normal players who play with 1 account no have time make 20 h runes or lootbags for have cash on low exp rates shits ots servers.

Stupid people think ots servers low exp rate have more players , but it's not true.

Have the same players only more people cheating open more mc because no have runes and stuff to fight.

Where it's logic in this people who play this low exp rate ots servers and looking only how many people play on hight rates serwers.

Last edited:
Re-download the client in order to play. Had some issues with a faulty link (which expired) that I couldn't see at first. Sorry about that.

Realistic-War

Repair this!!!!!!!!!!

This is the only one normal ots with pvp enfo, all other ots it's shit.

Now people make only low exp rate with no pvp enfo.

Exp on monsters its boring, monsters no have brain and only 1 tactic all time.

Old times people make more high rate serwers with many frags to use for play for fun.

Currently all ots it's boring shits maked for money with low exp rate, sux frag system and no pvp enfo.

People make this low rate only for money. They know it's boring shit no good mana regeneration and small loot rate , then people no have money and runes to fight and no have frags to.

All low exp rate ots rates ots fast deads and reopen again for make money on stupid players.

Only cheaters who play with many mc on rune farms bot can have good fun on low exp rate shits ots.

Normal players who play with 1 account no have time make 20 h runes or lootbags for have cash on low exp rates shits ots servers.

Stupid people think ots servers low exp rate have more players , but it's not true.

Have the same players only more people cheating open more mc because no have runes and stuff to fight.

Where it's logic in this people who play this low exp rate ots servers and looking only how many people play on hight rates serwers.

This game is dead, is it hard to understand? just play other games there are alot more games and better , or do things in rl etc

Hi there, folks!

I got a new Realistic-war movie out on youtube. I hope you enjoy and come join the fun.

See you in-game!

Could you upload those cams for me somewhere? MEGA works pretty well for big files.

Ond look private msg i want buy this serwer with my friend.

Hello folks! We've sold the server now which means me and @ond will not be here for Realistic-war anymore. We might login a few times now and help the new owner, but after that, we'll be gone.

Thanks to everyone who's played here and we hope Realistic-war will continue to be a platform for you to enjoy!

I think people offer him more money.

I think who buy it must be good owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back