• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't stand a chance because they don't practice, they don't practice because they're able to spam exevo mort hur for more damage and a way higher chance of hitting atleast someone. Force them to use sds and they'll learn.
If you delete energy wave, then what is the point of playing sorcerer?

So increase soul points on energy wave then? Think it's like 10 now, could be 20 and the spam would most likely be reduced with 50%

That's a good thing about lower levels. You're already more limited in using spells.
Because you just don't have the mana to spam or block a lot of damage.
Things balance out more on their own. Maybe even without the soul points.

You can increase them if you want to. They fill quickly.
Could you also increase mana for paralyze? :p They are 200 mana to use now.

Last edited:
That's a good thing about lower levels. You're already more limited in using spells.
Because you just don't have the mana to spam or block a lot of damage.
Things balance out more on their own. Maybe even without the soul points.

You can increase them if you want to. They fill quickly.
Could you also increase mana for paralyze? :p They are 200 mana to use now.

Problem is that people are not limited, since as soon as they die they can spam another 3 mort hurs. It's not a huge problem with 20 players online, but when it starts hitting 50+ players you see more e-waves than sds flying around, which is kind of annoying.

If you delete energy wave, then what is the point of playing sorcerer?

Nothing, honestly I would love to see that vocation deleted altogether on crowded warservers like this where most fights take place in small corridors. I might be a bit biased since I'm mainly playing druids anyway, but I can't see the fun in people spamming e-waves -> dying -> repeating.

It is mine first comment here.

for the first.. DO ANYTHING WITH MORT HURS - EVERYBODY IS SPAMMING IT >.<
secondly... do ANYTHING WITH AIMBOTTERS

for example :
Cisne Zwami ------ using aimbot, every sd is good-shooted, so sad. How must be people retarded to use aimbot on 7.4 LOL

How about assigning some known players as tutors who can kick/time players out for a x period of time to have more control over botters? I agree on the e-wave thing, increase the soulpoints by a lot and bring the cooldown timer up.

tutor option is good . rest of your ideas are stupid . hurs is fine and souls too . anyway ots off pls on

Server is great, balance is even better than on previous edition, altough I could agree that mort hur could take nt 10 but 15/20 soulpoints. But even tough ppl don't have enough mana to cast 3 waves in a row and heal themselves.

the guy ddosing a war server must be truely retarded

Probally a kid that got caught cheating, and is now targeting the server, because he wasnt able to play with his bare hands what a dick.

At least fucking nerf it down to like 70% of sd dmg

I like this for mort hur, don't encourage ppl by giving it more damage than SDs since it's easier to hit already. Make it a spell you can use to finish someone off at low hp, not easily combo people without effort.

I think wave damage is fine.

It's impossible to kill a good mage who can mana fluid himself at least one time by the time two mages sd him and energy wave solves this problem.

I think wave damage is fine.

It's impossible to kill a good mage who can mana fluid himself at least one time by the time two mages sd him and energy wave solves this problem.

In order to survive you have to both manafluid and uh consistently at the right time, nobody is gonna keep that up for a long period of time against 2 mages that combo you every round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back