• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
hes hands are bot look what he do to skater he make him quit rw
pleeaaaaaaaaaaase bring back rww

is no him is namefake look very noob botter burst sd
hamzaaa want rw back kurwa jebana

Caught him do that many times back then, those gifs were posted in this thread and I think he was even banned
Before that, I recorded him botting on Old-War.
1:46 under roof
10:58 under roof
13:22 he admits in pm
24:32 banned
hes hands are bot

is no him is namefake look very noob botter burst sd
Don't hide. You're a skilled player and you used to bot. Come clean.

Before that, I recorded him botting on Old-War.
1:46 under roof
10:58 under roof
13:22 he admits in pm
24:32 banned

Don't hide. You're a skilled player and you used to bot. Come clean.

Ah, so Diip is Hamza? Makes sense now. Yea, they all bot like fuck, same as Jason etc.

conor vs mayweather rematch??

I will make him suffer for EVER entering my ring of pvp.

Ah, so Diip is Hamza? Makes sense now. Yea, they all bot like fuck, same as Jason etc.

Now, you do realise Hamza did already admit that he used BOT to kaspar, and was bascily the only one on RW who went and said YES when Kaspar asked him of this, if hes still botting im very sure there would be more proof out there that that hes a rifter:) For those who don't know what a Rifter is, it's a person that is using Riftbot, shame.

Now hating on Hamza I can survive with, but boi, if you ever dare to talk shit about my modell boi Jason Dawjswinder, I swear mate, I will Jack Bauer the fuck out of this site and get ur ip and personally shove a sd up ur ass kid, fuck off.

~ Goldenboy

No I am simply protecting my modell boi Jason

Why are you defending this Jason bot?

All know Jason boting , first have ban on Jason , later him have some re-banns on other characters :Motiva etc.

Jason pro player style Konrad boter.

BTW

Why don't RW have like a Discord group? Since we got such a lovely community with no haters or kids on this server. Much easier to contact friends on disco than writing posts sending messages here!

Why are you defending this Jason bot?

All know Jason boting , first have ban on Jason , later him have some re-banns on other characters :Motiva etc.

Jason pro player style Konrad boter.

Mate, why are you so mad over that Jason used to bot? I promise you, most players have used or is currently using bot on oldschool or other clients of Tibia, you are just judging hes character because of a time he was botting for fun. It's stupid, its like saying people can't change.

Jason was botting before, and he was honest with hes friends about it. I and others I know, have played with Jason on other servers and know him good. So I know that he is not botting anymore, and that's exactly the reason why he didn't get instantly ban when everyone got a second chance, because he was not caught botting since he is not currently doing it.

That's why I am defending my modellboi Tampon, hopefully now you got a better understanding.

Stop spam this please, always will be a 10 players server so much drama bored kids

Maybe 10 players online at around 1 am etc, but lately there is a nice base of 20-30 people online, with alot of good pvpers which is more than enough for me and the rest.

Now real talk tho, why the fuck u coming to a thread on a OT you are not even playing and talking about spam like some one here actually gives a fuck about you :pP

Awesome to hear that the server might return!

//Nightingale

Mate, why are you so mad over that Jason used to bot? I promise you, most players have used or is currently using bot on oldschool or other clients of Tibia, you are just judging hes character because of a time he was botting for fun. It's stupid, its like saying people can't change.

Jason was botting before, and he was honest with hes friends about it. I and others I know, have played with Jason on other servers and know him good. So I know that he is not botting anymore, and that's exactly the reason why he didn't get instantly ban when everyone got a second chance, because he was not caught botting since he is not currently doing it.

That's why I am defending my modellboi Tampon, hopefully now you got a better understanding.

Stop spreading false information.
Jason was botting and when I caught him, he denied all accusations. He admitted to using bot later on.
He got a second chance because he really begged and promised that he would never use bot again. A few weeks later he was caught botting, once again.

When we started the latest version of RW, he was botting the first day AGAIN.
The reason, and the ONLY reason, that he isn't botting currently is because his bot doesn't work on this client.

Defend him as a person, but don't defend him as an OT player.
All he has done is given me more headache and more unnecessary work, whilst I could've been mapping for the server or focusing on something productive rather than re-banning such a malicious player as him, over and over again.

Stop spreading false information.
Jason was botting and when I caught him, he denied all accusations. He admitted to using bot later on.
He got a second chance because he really begged and promised that he would never use bot again. A few weeks later he was caught botting, once again.

When we started the latest version of RW, he was botting the first day AGAIN.
The reason, and the ONLY reason, that he isn't botting currently is because his bot doesn't work on this client.

Defend him as a person, but don't defend him as an OT player.
All he has done is given me more headache and more unnecessary work, whilst I could've been mapping for the server or focusing on something productive rather than re-banning such a malicious player as him, over and over again.

You mistake me kaspar, I am not spreading false information. You are talking about hes ERA of botting, when I said when he got a second chance, I am talking about after you sold the server and he could play here again, he has not used hes bot on RW or any other server that atleast I have played with him, and as I stated in the last post, people can change bro, if he wants to bot on this new client all he needs to do is go and download a certain bot that we all know works on this OT.. but he has not.. and forgivness is the fastest way for redemption..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back