• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [10.77] Rookville - 4th Edition - ONLINE (Fixed Domain and New Patch!)

Eldin

Eldin Projects
Premium User
Reaction score

logo_zpse7ea2df8.png

Rookville is a RookWar type of a Server, one in the Series of Eldin Projects.
The Server is: ONLINE

RookVille

Client 10.77, is available at the website to download.

IP:
rookville.eldinprojects.net

Exp: Stages
Skill: 7X
Magic: 2X
Loot: 2X
Type: PvP (Partly Enforced)
I dare you! No Hotkeys!

Let a New Adventure Begin!

The time has come for a FOURTH round, are you ready?
First Round: [France] Rookville [10.35] - OFFLINE
Second Round: [France] Rookville [10.41] - OFFLINE!
Third Round: [France] Rookville [10.77] - OFFLINE!
Updates and News:
Will be seen in my posts and until the launch.

Updated Real Rookgaard MAP:
RookvilleMap_zpsd96b3cb2.jpg

The Map has been based from the real Rookgaard map. Every hunting area has been modified with "main" creatures of different kinds. Many other areas has also been added!

All the monsters and Quests in Rookgaard has been changed to main ones.
RotwormCave_zpsmwxatrww.png
GiantSpider_zpsiakvfpgf.png

The challenge will be to defeat the monsters at a lower levels then you are used to.
Be carefull!

Over 100 Quests will be shown at first login directly in your Questlog:
(That is twice as many as last time!)

Questlog1_zpshdqtyg3r.jpg

Many quests from the original areas remain at the same position. You will however find new items, harder monsters and quests that you wont be able to solve with just raw Power. The Questlog is fully shown and sorted from start by lvl so you know what quests to expect. Will you complete them all?

The Legendary Spike-Sword Quest has been switched to SoftBoots, only a MasterMind will solve this! Are you the one? (A few have actually made it earlier)
Softboots_zpsx8cz7fbb.png

This Quest (Spike-Sword) is one of the most Legendary Quests in the World of Tibia. The Spike Sword wouldn't do much at this server but SoftBoots will. Beating a few monsters wont be enough to reach that Island!
(Please note that the Softboots are a MapSpawn and will be spawned upon server Start, also note that you can't refill them so use them wisely!)

Re-Made loads of spells as a part of my new systems, that is a single 1x HMM! (The HMM shoots a series of 5 Shots!)
Here is Another example, the normal firewave now leaves fire beneath it!

HeavyMagicMissile_zpsx7coicql.png
FireWave_zpspglz0u3u.png

The Goal is to bring a new and fun experience to the table, its not only important to create new things but also work with the things we have.

The Equipment System will let you upgrade equipment and put sockets for a bonus.

ItemUpgrade_zpsyagvcpfd.png
ItemUpgraded_zpsjqi0bwho.png

Socket_zpsctw2xhi1.png

The Holy Soil may upgrade your equipment for 1+ in stats (Max +9). It will be gained by World Events, Quests, Tibiora's Box, the Daily Quest and may be dropped from several bosses.

The Flawless Ice Crystal will add a socket slot with a random attribute to your item. You can also remove the socket if you'd like to try again. (Max 5 Socket Slots)
It will be gained in different ways (like the Holy Soil) but will mostly be bought from a secret NPC, the price will be around 5000gp and you might have to try several times to get your results.

You can Upgrade and Socket your Helmet , Armor, Legs, Shield and Weapon. The Socket will randomly set a bonus to Max Hp, Max Mana, Melee Skills, Distance, Shielding, Magic LvL, Life Steal, Elements etc. If you try hard enough, you may get the maximum of game-changing bonus to the wanted attribute. What will you go for?

56 Houses and 5 Guild Halls are put around the map to be exact. They will have a Weekly fee of the house price, 100gp per SQM to make sure active players get them. (38 in the Free Area and 18 in Premium Area)
Houses_zpscjlduguu.png

All the houses and Guild Halls has been set out along the actual map, a few new area with houses has also been made seperatly.

MagicWallEffect_zps1tbveopd.png
LvLLimit_zpsuak8aonb.png

The server does ofcourse have everything from Addons and Mounts as well as cool features like Timer on Magic Walls.
All items may be worn from your starting lvl 8 and all spells has been adjusted to fit lvl 8-60.​

A Special Thanks to HalfAway for making this possible once again and Hosting the server!
I would also like to thank everyone else who released something usefull, played the server, gave feeback or helped me in any way, all of you know who you are. :)

A Picture Rook Temple: (+ Talking Signs and Welcoming Eldin)
Please note that it is not a TP server, these will just take you to safety.

Temple_zpsirq3al0p.png

ALOT of new Updates have been made that will be posted until it's time to launch the server. I have listened to all of your previous requests and made updates regarding that. Stay tuned and feel free to bring questions and feedback!

KindregardsEldinlogo_zps9c8d3e30.png

Last edited:

Lets get into a few updates and more screenshots:

Online Trainers:
The cost is Soul Points, therefor you have to combine it with hunting and hanging around.

OnlineTrainers_zpseqkgrrmu.png

Weather System:
Better stay inside while it rains... thunder may strike...

Weather_zpsq5nr2hdd.png

Advanced Fishing:
Be carefull, from lvl 10 you may encounter Monsters...
...or will you find an item?

MonsterFishing_zpsgskrygo0.png

Simple Pet System!
Call your very own Pet once you reached lvl 25!

Pet_zpsdgxnzeqr.png

Critical Hit System:

Everything can only become more fun with Critical Hits, isn't that true?
The chance is 1 in 20 for every player to hit a critical hit, a crit hit will double that hit.

CriticalHit_zps989haymk.png

Missions!

Missions_zpsourepb5n.png

Monster Task System!

MonsterTasks_zpsiyclxztd.png

The Demon is a true challenge again!

Demon_zpst6grdvkm.png

Last edited:
Special systems has been created that will be seen on most Eldin Projects.
Please bring any thoughts and feedback as its important for me to make it as perfect as possible.

latest
Tibiora's Box & LvL Up Gifts

LvL Up Gifts will be given between lvl 9 - 20. (You start at lvl 8)
The LvL Up Gifts will be helping Tools like Gold, Potions, Runes, Items & Premium Tokens.

Tibiora's Box will be given Each Fifth LvL with start at lvl 25.
By using the Box, you will get a Single Random Item. It can be a Common, UnCommon or Special.
Will you Use it or Sell it?

latest
Eldins Premium System (Part of Donations)

latest
- Minor Premium Token - 1 Day - Can be found as loot in Monsters and Tibiora's Box

Major_Crystalline_Token.gif
- Major Premium Token - 7 Days - Buy from Website and Tibiora's Box

latest
- Premium Scroll - 30 Days - Buy from Website

*3 Days of Free Premium Account will be set upon NEW Account Creation.
*A New Achievement System will be giving you some Premium Account Days.

(Some minor Starting Packs might be available from Donations as well)

Im slowly converting the GamePlay of my servers to:
"Level is not Everything, Gaming Skills and Character Skills should be giving the Best Outcome".

Please keep in mind that all these systems will be hardly tested while the server is online and might be modified heavily in any direction. I hope that you will be a part of this and help me with anything at all to improve it.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Last edited:

Special systems has been created that will be seen on most Eldin Projects.

Please bring any thoughts and feedback as its important for me to make it as perfect as possible.

Deathloss & Blessings:
The Deathloss is -7% from start.
You will have free blessings up to level 30, that means -2% during Death.
After lvl 30 you have to buy the blessings in order to have -2% instead of -7%.
This combined with the systems below should give every player a fair chance is most situations.

latest
Eldins DeathLoss System

Death, a frustration part in Tibia but yet very important.
What if you are hunting peacefully and run in to a bunch player killers, should that have a huge negative effect on you?
Did you do anything wrong? No, so what has been done?

A Player WITHOUT a Skull will not loose ANYTHING except a -% Experience and Skill Loss during Death. Amulet of Loss is not needed and other Amulets can for once be usefull again.

latest
- A Player with a White Skull will have a 5% chance of loosing a random item instead of the Backpack Plus Items. (1 Frag are needed to get the White Skull for 15 Minutes)

latest
- A Player with a Red Skull will have a 10% chance of loosing a random item Plus the BackPack instead of Everything. (5 Frags are needed to get the Red Skull)

Black_Skull.gif
- A Player with a Black Skull will lose Everything & players will take 100% damage on attacks.
(10 Frags are needed to get the Black Skull)

*1 Unjustified Kill Decays in 6 Hours. Means you can basicly kill 4 people each 24 hours without getting any "punishment" by Skulls. (Im not sure if the time here should be lowered consider to the server type, its very server invidual)
*Also note that you Always will loose x% experience and skills -Blessings no matter what skull.
*Blessings will be available in the Temple from Eldin.
*Amulet of Loss wont be needed any longer so all Amulets will actually have a purpose again!

Annihilation.gif
Eldins PvP System

PvP is important and damn fun in Tibia, however, its never fun when its unfair.
I will do several things to improve the entire PvP feelings and bring back some gaming skills to it.
LvL is not Everything even if it should mean More Max HP, Mana, Cap and Speed. What if we could make the PvP abit more fair? What if we could make players Think Before the attack Another player?

latest
- A Player with a White Skull will have a -10% Skill Debuff.

latest
- A Player with a Red Skull will have a -20% Skill Debuff.

latest
- A Player with a Black Skull will have a -30% Skill Debuff.

latest
- An Orange Skull "Revenge Skull" will be seen for 1 week on a Player who killed YOU. If YOU attack this person during that week, you will get a +25% to all Skills to help you Revenge!

*A -/+ 10% in Skills will also be set if it differs 20 lvls or more between people that fights.
(You get a PLUS +10% if the person you are attacking are atleast 20 lvls HIGHER then you,
you do however get a MINUS -10% to all Skills if he person you are attacking is 20 lvls LOWER then you)

*Experience will be gained only if you manage to kill a player that is HIGHER then you.

These systems will combine depending on lvls and skull type.
Example: Lets say a person that is 20 lvls or more higher then you attacks you first, that would give him a -10% for attacking a lower lvl and you a +10% if you attacking back. You would also get a +10% for attacking a White Skull that he gained from attacking you first. It will differ
+30% for you in total then it used to.

Recovery.gif
Eldins Healing System

Healing in Tibia is the matter of HitPoints Healed by spamming the same Hotkey, not Gaming Skills combined with the Hotkey(S). How can we achieve a Combined Healing System?

latest
- Food, your "Normal" Regeneration will be your basic Regeneration. This will be abit faster then usual, make sure to have Food ready at all time. Some Rare Food will provide even Faster Regeneration.

Strong_Health_Potion.gif
- Health Potions will be your basic and mainly Healing Type. They have a 4 Second Exhaust time and will be Healing you 4 Times over 4 Seconds, 1 time a Second. The Health Gained will be set between a random amount. This means you can't spam the hotkey, heal sooner rather then later. (Potions do not Count Towards other Exhaust Times, it has its own)

latest
- Healing Runes will be the second Option to Stack your Healing. They have a 2 Second Exhaust time and will be Healing you 2 Times over 2 Seconds, 1 time a Second. The Health Gained will be counted abit from your LeveL and Magic LeveL.

latest
- Spells will be the third Option to Stack your Healings. Spells will still be the best Healings.

latest
- Mana Potions does also have the 4 Second Exhaust Times as Mages will be the best DPS Vocations without the Option to use Mana Shield and spam the Mana Potion Hotkey for simple GamePlay.

latest
- Soulpoints, an entirely new use for it! It will be regained as usual: Time, Hunt and Sleep. Knights and Paladins can use it to restore HP, Sorcerers and Druids can use it to restore Mana. X HP/Mana will be gained each Second for 1 Soul Point until you are out. This should be used as an Extra Stacking when its really needed. (Will be Active for 30 sec)

*Rings are also Another last way to maximise your Regenerations!
latest

*Promotion will ofcourse be even faster Regeneration.

Example to Stack a High Heal:
*Fast Basic Regeneration (+Promotion)
*Health Potion Each 4 Sec
*Healing Rune Each 2 Sec
*Spells as a backup when really needed.
*SoulPoint use when really needed.
*Rings to give an even Faster Regeneration
*Friends Using Heal Friend and/or Healing Runes on you

That can give a high set of Healing. ;)

Im slowly converting the GamePlay of my servers to:
"Level is not Everything, Gaming Skills and Character Skills should be giving the Best Outcome".

Please keep in mind that all these systems will be hardly tested while the server is online and might be modified heavily in any direction. I hope that you will be a part of this and help me with anything at all to improve it.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Last edited:
What's New since last time?
(Writing up a few things I could think of)
Code:
-Updated every quest in the Questlog.
-Ice Islands is now Free Account.
-Raids now have a purpose with unique loot and Information about the loot that can be gained.
-Updated Talking Signs for better Information.
-Mission NPC now fully updated, 10 New Missions, complete all to get a nice reward! Exp, Gold, Unique Equipment, Decorations, Premium Tokens and a last Unique Item!
-Monster Task NPC, 10 New Tasks! Exp, Gold, Buff Items, Upgrade Items, Decorations and Premium Tokens!
-Strenghtening Potion is now Working correctly again.
-Buff NPC now give the right buff, also improved to 60 minutes per buff.
-Upgraded Rain Effect to look more natural.
-Improved and simplified the random loot and upgrade systems.
-Now Exp for Killing Players if the Range is 5 LvLs.
-Travel NPC to the Svargrond Arena added.
-Svargrond Arena added, challenges are recommended to lvl 15+, 50+, 110+.
-Questlog for Svargrond Arena added.
-Updates the houses in the Ice Islands.
-HP Focus & Mana Focus now stays active for 30 seconds.
-The Stat Loot System has been improved.
-The Socket Slot System has been improved.
-Added informaton in the start message about the Daily Quest in the Event Area.
-Added hunting grounds.
-New Dwarves Raid added including new Bosses and Rare Items in the raid.
-Added Anti-Kick tiles on the training tiles so that players can train their characters more easily.
-Elite Knights may now use the spell "Create Food" as all other vocations.
-Vampire Tower updated: New Boss Appearance and a New Secret Floor.
-Re-Balanced all Vocations further.
-Updated Hunting Grounds.
-Added bosses to hunting grounds.
-Improved FireWalker Boots to be +25 Fire Resistance.
-Mana Shield now active for 30 sec with a 2 minute cooldown.

Rookville's Priority:
Code:
1. Bugs & Issues
2. Vocation Balances
3. Requests
4. New Areas

Rookville's Future:
Code:
Update 1:
Creating a New Quest
Creating a New Quest

Update 2:
2 New Hunting Grounds
1 Tower
1 New Boss
New Quests

Update 3:
1 New Hunting Ground
4 Instances to open a Boss Portal
1 New Boss
New Quests

This will be updated upon requests and needs.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Last edited:
THE UPDATE MOST DIDN'T SEE THE LAST RUN - DRACONIA - LVL 70+
Alot of Bosses
New Monsters and Spawns
3 New Quests
Levers, Traps and Keys demands your mind to think, but be carefull
Hard Area, minimum 2 people recommended

DraconiaMap_zpssbqwfbcn.png

For many years, Draconia has only been a myth. Only recently a passage to the ancient dragon cemetery was found by brave adventurers. Here, they encountered not only dragons who came here to die but also the ruins of architecture that hints to inhabitants other than dragons in the past. Even now that the dangerous sacrifical passage to the isle is known in certain interested circles, the dragon cemetery is still shrouded in mystery and speculation. No one knows if really all secrets of this ancient place are fully understood as not only dragons but also other creatures cause a constant threat to the explorers.
Curiously enough, on older maps the isle is called Dracoria which hints that the name was originally most likely not related to dragons. It is assumed that misspellings, misreadings and misinterpretations led to the change of the name in modern times.

You can reach Draconia from the Ghostlands
Even this demands some thinking

DraconiaEnter_zpssxlbqowq.png

The Legend of Draconia Tower might be revealed (LvL 70+)
Will you be the one to reach the top and come out alive?
A warning goes out to everyone trying to enter this area, you will not be able to leave without proving that you are worthy of atleast the first floor or by Death.

DraconiaVampBoss_zpsafbg4nkw.png

This update should give players up to atleast lvl 90 a challenge and will hopefully give me some time to focus on other matters.
Enjoy!

And don't awake the ones who sleeps...
TowerBoss_zpsg2d9bj4l.jpg

(Re-made and updated the boss room loads including an extra quest on the top)

Further information coming tomorrow...

Damn i'm actually so happy to see you're still around Eldin, don't you dare disappear on us. We need more custom servers like this, most of the servers i see today are shitloads of rl maps, lazy evo remakes and weird rpg maps that are sloppy and lazy made.
I see that EldinWorld progress is 1% and by the name of it I assume it's a fully mapped from scratch? I haven't really seen much about EldinWorld, but does it have a future? :D

Last edited:
sounds nice =) would be lovely to see you on something else then rook too but i guess we take what we get from u hehe

I hate this 7.72+ tibia version. However, your server seems to be interesting, you must have spent quite a lot of time thinking it through and introduce the ideas into the project. I like the sp/training and the premium tokens features. Good luck, I hope the things gonna be alright!

Damn i'm actually so happy to see you're still around Eldin, don't you dare disappear on us. We need more custom servers like this, most of the servers i see today are shitloads of rl maps, lazy evo remakes and weird rpg maps that are sloppy and lazy made.
I see that EldinWorld progress is 1% and by the name of it I assume it's a fully mapped from scratch? I haven't really seen much about EldinWorld, but does it have a future? :D

Hi Eliazz! A huge thanks for that! I actually got a dream job and it has taken all of my time and energy! I thought it would be a shame to not "complete" this server and have another run as a lot of time has been spent to create it. I took all the feedback from last time and improved Rookville. Eldinworld has a custom map that I created long ago. It would need some extreme make over and custom takes time so we'll see if I ever get there again! I have the systems laid out and would love to create it. RaceWars is probably first if I get there! :)

sounds nice =) would be lovely to see you on something else then rook too but i guess we take what we get from u hehe

I hear ya! Hope to get going with the next server after this one while new servers takes loads of time. Glad you want to give this another shot! :)

I hate this 7.72+ tibia version. However, your server seems to be interesting, you must have spent quite a lot of time thinking it through and introduce the ideas into the project. I like the sp/training and the premium tokens features. Good luck, I hope the things gonna be alright!

Oldschooler huh? Same here! I love the non-hotkey time while I believe it would be to hard if I did that on Rookville. What do you think?

looks so fun, following this for sure.!

I hope to see you there!

Its coming back! LOVELY!

And what would it be without you making the streets unsafe? ;)

Do you remember the Event Area? It is a place where raids happen instead of creating chaos in the city (mostly) and the option is free for anyone above lvl 20 to try it out. (You will still lose normaly upon Death) The area will be empty unless a raid is happening or a raid haven't been cleared, but beware, something might kill you anyway.

Last time I updated the Event Area entrance as the previus one made people confused and they tried to get back up. Now you can see it's very clear that once you enter, you can only get out by the northern exit and not these stair, that mostly means by beating most of the raid.

EventArea_zpsr12atg7f.png

Events will not occur as often this time to make them more rare and fun as well as avoid multiple raids to spam the area at once.
Another thing that you might remember in the Event Area is the Daily Chest, it doesn't matter if the area is empty or Active, you can get the chest once a day for a random reward.
Will you make it?

DailyChestEventArea_zpspr0sxbcs.png

I got some feedback last time about the Event Area now being interesting/rewarding enough. Everyone will now be informed in-game that there is a Daily quest to be gained in the area. All raids has now been updated with a boss that may drop great items. The items that the boss might drop will be presented a long with the raid. New raids has also been added.​

Last edited:
Question: (Short, at work now)
Would you play if hotkeys was removed?

I find it much better and challenging without hotkeys. The question is if players are too used to it/can’t manage to play without it or if you would learn and play?

What does it mean more exactly?
-Only spells can be added as hotkeys
-That means no items like runes or potions
-You’d have to click the potion and then on yourself to heal etc
-You can shoot runes & spells etc on monsters in the battlewindow or the screen
-Runes etc can only hit a player by hitting them directly on the screen (Harder to kill people)

Best Regards,
Eldin

Question: (Short, at work now)
Would you play if hotkeys was removed?

I find it much better and challenging without hotkeys. The question is if players are too used to it/can’t manage to play without it or if you would learn and play?

What does it mean more exactly?
-Only spells can be added as hotkeys
-That means no items like runes or potions
-You’d have to click the potion and then on yourself to heal etc
-You can shoot runes & spells etc on monsters in the battlewindow or the screen
-Runes etc can only hit a player by hitting them directly on the screen (Harder to kill people)

Best Regards,
Eldin

In my opinion shooting via old way is better for pvp but it becomes exhaustive after some time on pve. On the other hand, people will use bots for pvp for shooting.

In my opinion, using SDs/Potions ONLY works on 7.6 systems where EVERYTHING shares cooldown. If you can SD and heal at the same time it breaks everything when it's so hard to land an SD.
tldr; It would break PVP.