• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Septera - Project Complete - Coming Soon

What Exp Rate would you prefer on a low rate?

• 1x

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 2-3x Permanent

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • 2-3x Scaling to 1x or lower

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the rates was perfect though... why would you change them? they were unique and fitted for most of the players...
focus on bugs

In HR as soon as one team feels like its losing they quit, exactly because they've spent no time on it.
On LR even if you're losing you'll try to win.

That's why HR servers last only one week.

Yea make rates like before, stages was perfect on first edition, dont make it higher...

Faster stages = 1 WEEK ots.

Last edited:
Yea make rates like before, stages was perfect on first edition, dont make it higher...

Faster stages = 1 WEEK ots.

I am only playing this because is high rate you think this dude will fix everything low rate + non worked version sucks

There were plenty high rate servers and they were playable for like 3-5 days and honestly only war people enjoy it...
High rate servers are like war server where you log on 100 ms and just fight for 2-3 hours and there is nothing else to do.

When you make mid rate/low rate people have much more to do not only pk, its not so boring, you care more about your lvl and cash and its more exciting - its reasonably balanced for most of people, the ones who like to war and the ones who dont have team, and care more about to be in the top of highscores and then join some side...

The argument of people who say that they dont have time to play on midrate server is so dull... Whats the diffrence if you have just time to exp lvl 50 on midrate you will still have to face people who have much more time and already got lvl 100. On highrate you will have lvl 100 and people with more time will have already lvl 200...

I personally enjoy much more fights on lvl 70-100 than on higher
Also it is much more enjoyable to play on lower lvl, not so boring to hunt dragon lords on lvl 50 than on lvl 150 isnt it?
People just think about what will happen after 1-2 days when server start instead of thinking prospectively

There were plenty high rate servers and they were playable for like 3-5 days and honestly only war people enjoy it...
High rate servers are like war server where you log on 100 ms and just fight for 2-3 hours and there is nothing else to do.

When you make mid rate/low rate people have much more to do not only pk, its not so boring, you care more about your lvl and cash and its more exciting - its reasonably balanced for most of people, the ones who like to war and the ones who dont have team, and care more about to be in the top of highscores and then join some side...

The argument of people who say that they dont have time to play on midrate server is so dull... Whats the diffrence if you have just time to exp lvl 50 on midrate you will still have to face people who have much more time and already got lvl 100. On highrate you will have lvl 100 and people with more time will have already lvl 200...

Also it is much more enjoyable to play on lower lvl, not so boring to hunt dragon lords on lvl 50 than on lvl 150 isnt it?
People just think about what will happen after 1-2 days when server start instead of thinking prospectively

I agree with this dude.

Totally agree with you @Cushoo :) @SepteraOfficial think about it.

And look how long was stay old edition with medium / lowrate? other servers , like realesta , originaltibia and other shit die after max 1 week, septera was alive more than 2 weeks + with 100+ ppl online, it speaks for itselfs

Last edited:
The poll is still active and if it would swing in a different direction, I'll keep considering it. Note that this server has a harder and more realistic "gameplay" than most servers, meaning that our "high rates" are still hard. :)

If you take this vote into account you should see that at this moment we have 89 votes total, 43 people want higher rates, 29 people want lower rates and 17 the same same as last = 43 people want higher and 46 people want it lower or the same
According to the poll we can clearly see that the most right option will be mid rate server, it will be fair for people who want low rates and for people who want high rates.
If you can not please everyone you should try to reach a compromise - a mid server is fair compromise.

If you make decisions under the influence of some war team leaders and you make server so they can enjoy it there is no point to talk though

btw. isnt that already an huge facilitation:
  • Blessing Half Cost
  • Promotion Half Cost
  • No need to put blank runes in hands
  • Loot: 3x based on 100% Accurate Lootrates with boosted gold drop

I do not remember but I played on one server where there was something like level hopping from 1-10, it was normal to jump from 10 to 11 was exp times 1x and so on other levels 51, 61, 71, 81, 91 etc. it was great ;) what do you think about these gentlemen?

If you take this vote into account you should see that at this moment we have 89 votes total, 43 people want higher rates, 29 people want lower rates and 17 the same same as last = 43 people want higher and 46 people want it lower or the same
According to the poll we can clearly see that the most right option will be mid rate server, it will be fair for people who want low rates and for people who want high rates.
If you can not please everyone you should try to reach a compromise - a mid server is fair compromise.

If you make decisions under the influence of some war team leaders and you make server so they can enjoy it there is no point to talk though

btw. isnt that already an huge facilitation:
  • Blessing Half Cost
  • Promotion Half Cost
  • No need to put blank runes in hands
  • Loot: 3x based on 100% Accurate Lootrates with boosted gold drop
That's a very interesting point that I overlooked. I'll look into balancing a better middle-ground as I was clearly misreading the poll.

However, this reset of Septera is initially oriented towards PvP as we wish to make sure our PvP environment is balanced and bug free for future wars on our long-term goal of making a lowrate permanent server. Depending on how long the reset lasts we'll shift our orientation towards more RPG-based material, with the revamp of Port Hope as well as new RPG systems that we wish to implement, skinning, a special party loot system and such.

EDIT:
I updated rates on website and first post. These rates are final.

Last edited:
Make orshabaal server for one weekend , it will be great fun.

1-50 x400
51-90 x200
91-150 x120
151-250 x100
251-300 x80
301-400 x60
400+ x30

On Medivia or Outcast there are such lvls from cosmos.

It would be fun to have something like this over the weekend.

It would be an interesting experiment, maybe you will try?

Maybe people will play longer, because they will be sure that they will do large lvls for war and they will be curious about how to play such lvls.

did not saw that pole and double runes and arrows should be there

it was suppose to be a a high rat server meanwhile he fixed and added a bunch of stuff you think he has fix it in less than 2 weeks?

just play the ot or leave stop share with ur stupid no life opinions, "plz add soul points " this and that balbalblablalbal gtfo

give me a break lol..

The rune farmer has been spotted.

let me guess... you gonna be playing knight or pally so you think you wont need any rune makers on the begining?

on last edition we was alowed to have one or two mc but do not use macro... ppl have to exp somehow :eek:

but ye, you`r right.. forum fighters doesnt last long thats why you ppl complaing a lot.
3 days and 50% of you gonna quit as playing this tibia is sooo boring

let me guess... you gonna be playing knight or pally so you think you wont need any rune makers on the begining?

on last edition we was alowed to have one or two mc but do not use macro... ppl have to exp somehow :eek:

but ye, you`r right.. forum fighters doesnt last long thats why you ppl complaing a lot.
3 days and 50% of you gonna quit as playing this tibia is sooo boring

palladin? please man i am in a sorcerer. me and my team only interested on pvp that is why i thought double rune shots and double ammunition conjuring was dope

@SepteraOfficial It would be nice to add soul points system, then all rune , arrow , bolt makers need to get some exp, not only full afk on macro / bot / tasker ... make server more seriously.
Some players just want to make runes and write in game-chat. These players arent able to do so with a soul system. We prefer to accomodate all playstyles, not only the warmongers and ban those reported for cheating.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back