• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Septera - Project Complete - Coming Soon

What Exp Rate would you prefer on a low rate?

• 1x

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 2-3x Permanent

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • 2-3x Scaling to 1x or lower

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Make orshabaal server for one weekend , it will be great fun.

1-50 x400
51-90 x200
91-150 x120
151-250 x100
251-300 x80
301-400 x60
400+ x30

On Medivia or Outcast there are such lvls from cosmos.

It would be fun to have something like this over the weekend.

It would be an interesting experiment, maybe you will try?

Maybe people will play longer, because they will be sure that they will do large lvls for war and they will be curious about how to play such lvls.
We could consider something like this for some odd weekend in the future just to see how our balances hold up in a far future at level 2-300. However naturally those characters would not get merged to the testserver after.

Some players just want to make chat and write in game-chat. These players arent able to do so with a soul system. We prefer to accomodate all playstyles, not only the warmongers and ban those reported for cheating.

I do not understand if you want have soul system you cant have game chat?

What are you talking about?

I played many servers 7.72 with soul system and Waropolis to and on all i can use game chat.

The same bots who wants to run rune on a farm bot told you fairy tales.

Without the soul system, it will not be equal to competition, there is no chance for it.

You are not able to look after bot farms 24/7.

Make orshabaal exp rate today, there will be a greater balance of gameplay.

On big lvls you have more money, you can make money on quests without a farm and strong monsters that give you good loot.

Or you can make a super good loot rate x10 so that everyone has money , no only bots with farms.

Today, people do not have moderation in their scams.
I remember the 2nd or 3rd edition of Medivia Pendulum player: Mad Squreel or this style name no remember good

he put 27 mc bot farm on 1 computer on fibula house in 1 sqm with use door house.

And he say me he give me some runes tommorow if i give him 100 ham from Thais here.

I give him this 100 ham and next day i got 10 bp sd and 4 bp uh from him farm.

This is just an example of how people are cheating today.

Or an example of other servers similar to yours:

Who got farm they can all time with sd exp Warlocks or Demons with sd.

People who play manualy must exp gfb tombs or dragons with hmm.

Who play manualy with no farm no got money if die 2-3 x and no drop nothing good from monsters with no good loot rate servers.

I am asking if you see a balance for the players here, because I only see the favors of the farm bot and uneven competition.

This edition will be sick role playing
This edition will be sick wars
We are aiming for both. You cant have real wars without rpg feeling and vice versa :)

----------
We won't add a soul system. Report these cheaters and they'll get banned. But players need to be able to chill, train and make runes. Not everyone plays the game the same way.

It is impossible to fight with bot farms, we live in times where people have many free vpn to choose from.

They can create a farm bot all the time and you can ban only rune makers this people , you can't ban main character this people if tthey clever.

I give my suggestions , becasue wanted to you make good more balance fair play server.

But now i can see that it makes sense to talk to you if good arguments do not reach you.

Your server your decision.

And so the server without pvp enforced will never be my favorit, so I do not care about persuading you any more.

I do not understand if you want have soul system you cant have game chat?

What are you talking about?

I played many servers 7.72 with soul system and Waropolis to and on all i can use game chat.

The same bots who wants to run rune on a farm bot told you fairy tales.

Without the soul system, it will not be equal to competition, there is no chance for it.

You are not able to look after bot farms 24/7.

Make orshabaal exp rate today, there will be a greater balance of gameplay.

On big lvls you have more money, you can make money on quests without a farm and strong monsters that give you good loot.

Or you can make a super good loot rate x10 so that everyone has money , no only bots with farms.

Today, people do not have moderation in their scams.
I remember the 2nd or 3rd edition of Medivia Pendulum player: Mad Squreel or this style name no remember good

he put 27 mc bot farm on 1 computer on fibula house in 1 sqm with use door house.

And he say me he give me some runes tommorow if i give him 100 ham from Thais here.

I give him this 100 ham and next day i got 10 bp sd and 4 bp uh from him farm.

This is just an example of how people are cheating today.

Or an example of other servers similar to yours:

Who got farm they can all time with sd exp Warlocks or Demons with sd.

People who play manualy must exp gfb tombs or dragons with hmm.

Who play manualy with no farm no got money if die 2-3 x and no drop nothing good from monsters with no good loot rate servers.

I am asking if you see a balance for the players here, because I only see the favors of the farm bot and uneven competition.

+1 with him.

Old School servers are good, but need to be more easy to get some cash for be fun. Or always is the same thing, ppl play 1 week and leaves because they dies and cant get cash asap.

Cash fast = More fun

Remember, we are here for remember old times of tibia and have fun, not to be all day getting money.

Its just my opinion as tibia player since 7.0

tampon plz just shut up with ur cryin on every otland forums.. ur just a guy that playd this game way to long, and never getting good at this game,
just go make trap on kaz elevator and have a fun day!

Shajkan mr farmer who making runes on labirynt demona , if you don't know it's me killing your farms with noob chars and take your runes.

Make rune farm and play with team 40 people gz!

shajkan mr farmer? w/e
play with team 40 people?
says the guy who was sitting in teamspeak with 5-7 people everyday hitting realisticwars 24/7 was it fun?
go with ur sewer team

Some times i played with some people , but no all time.

In addition, it was rarely more than 3 or 4 people.

You played with 10 people on letswar.net before the start of Waropolis.

See you on the server of good luck!

change exp x3 from 101 to xxx lvl xddd

Septera Highrate Starts In
111+ :2x
;o

I am going to be an represent of a true RPG player, neutral one
my name in game - Dont Kill Me
Thank you for your understanding I appreciate it

@Septera
change the name from Highrate to Midrate, sounds better to the actual rates

I am going to be an represent of a true RPG player, neutral one
my name in game - Dont Kill Me
Thank you for your understanding I appreciate it

@Septera
change the name from Highrate to Midrate, sounds better to the actual rates
Ok, you die first.

I think the official rates @website looks really great. I really like that 2x after level 111.

Cheers.

Edit: Btw, the ´Server Information´ says some different rates at the exp-stages than the ´News´@website. Might want to fix that. :)

I am still a litle confused about the rules of MC´s. It might be just my brain that aint on top today, but was it allowed with any MC with restriction, or was it not allowed to use even one MC?
Thanks.

I would also like to suggest to add some sort of Forum to the website. I personally think that it often gives a bit extra motivation for a few people, especially RPG-players.
I use to take screenshots frequently of advances and such, and atleast I would like to see a screenshot-board, where people for example could start their own life-thread.
That would at the same time benefit Septera itself aswell.

Last edited:
I am still a litle confused about the rules of MC´s. It might be just my brain that aint on top today, but was it allowed with any MC with restriction, or was it not allowed to use even one MC?
Thanks.

I would also like to suggest to add some sort of Forum to the website. I personally think that it often gives a bit extra motivation for a few people, especially RPG-players.
I use to take screenshots frequently of advances and such, and atleast I would like to see a screenshot-board, where people for example could start their own life-thread.
That would at the same time benefit Septera itself aswell.
We'll add a forum in the future, but it's a lower priority, our main concern is making sure the engine is running perfectly first. Some rpg players did ask if they could put up an unofficial one however. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back