• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Septera - Project Complete - Coming Soon

What Exp Rate would you prefer on a low rate?

• 1x

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 2-3x Permanent

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • 2-3x Scaling to 1x or lower

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll add a forum in the future, but it's a lower priority, our main concern is making sure the engine is running perfectly first. Some rpg players did ask if they could put up an unofficial one however. :)

Completely understandable. Of course the server itself is top priority in that matter, but I appreciate that you atleast will add it in the future. I also like the fact that someone wants to set up an unofficial one.
Don approves.

requires djinn quests then puts blue djinn and green djinn separate donations on a war serv.. lol " +3 extra frags until redskull and 5% extra experience" on premium..
rMeOda.jpg

p2w?
thats_it_im_out.gif

Last edited:
Have you seen how much Premium is cost? 3€ for 3 per scrolls... is you think is it a lot?

He need to make money somehow to keep the server online.

I don't get you people.. how old are you? 15? Still struggling with money?

About djinn quest, in my opinion it should be able to make the quest in one tower and be able to get another one by scrolls. This could be work out a little bit better and still give a little bit of rpg.

Sorry to interrupt @SepteraOfficial but your in page counter is wrong. Is 16: 27 CET time and based on this forum the game starts in 2 hours and 30 ish minutes and your counter says 1 hours 30 ish minutes. some people take that seriously not that i care.

Sorry to interrupt @SepteraOfficial but your in page counter is wrong. Is 16: 27 CET time and based on this forum the game starts in 2 hours and 30 ish minutes and your counter says 1 hours 30 ish minutes. some people take that seriously not that i care.
says 1h 30 mins for me,
my time is 17:31.

lets make this edition legendary

XD ye,maybe more rollbacks ? XDDDDDD

idk why ppl are so excited xD i remember when this gm add command "frags" 2 weeks because he dont know how to add this or this rollbacks when he dont know how to fix it xD

Have you seen how much Premium is cost? 3€ for 3 per scrolls... is you think is it a lot?

He need to make money somehow to keep the server online.

I don't get you people.. how old are you? 15? Still struggling with money?

About djinn quest, in my opinion it should be able to make the quest in one tower and be able to get another one by scrolls. This could be work out a little bit better and still give a little bit of rpg.
Forcing Djinn in 2018 is annoying imo :p my 2 cents.. just extra running for something people have done 100x in their lives? I get if its LR but this is HR? :p Run an extra 1-2 hours(while others pg in a HR) to be able to sell loot or just here pay some money..
When I tried this I found it wasn't the amount of money, its just some players are unable to pay\dont like p2w environments..

Could make cool premium things instead of forcing an environment on players?
I tried Djinn quests failed, players hated it. I suggest you remove that and just increase prem price or your gonna get some flak xD

I don't force people to do Djinn and I make enough to keep servers online :) Just an annoyance to players while finding an extra way to make money in reality.. I try and find ways that isn't hindering regular players for not paying ;/

Just some helpful advice, your serv tho ofc to each his own. GL, il play for fun :)

Last edited:
XD ye,maybe more rollbacks ? XDDDDDD

idk why ppl are so excited xD i remember when this gm add command "frags" 2 weeks because he dont know how to add this or this rollbacks when he dont know how to fix it xD
says the guy who always spamming "dedot" and keep playin more then anyone,

see you on battlefield im 100% u gonna play anyway dh!

Forcing Djinn in 2018 is p2w :p my 2 cents.. just extra running for something people have done 100x in their lives? I get if its LR but this is HR? :p Run an extra 1-2 hours(while others pg in a HR) to be able to sell loot or just here pay some money..
When I tried this I found it wasn't the amount of money, its just some players are unable to pay\dont like p2w environments..

Could make cool premium things instead of forcing an environment on players?
I tried Djinn quests failed, players hated it. I suggest you remove that now or your gonna get some flak xD

I don't force people to do Djinn and I make enough to keep servers online :) Just an annoyance to players and an extra way to make money in reality..

Just some helpful advice, your serv tho ofc to each his own. GL, il play for fun :)
well, 20 player second day br server, I say no more.

I just realized that this statement is correct. Not that I really care much about it either, more than that I would like to know how long I´ll be able to play before bedtime due to work.

just check the countdown on website its 30 min left

Yeah mate, but as @MiaFH stated a bit above; The mainpost in this thread says another time than the actual counter though.
"New Highrate Opening: Friday the 13th of April @ 19:00 CET" - In 30 minutes it´s 18:00 CET. But I´ll choose to believe in the websites countdown-timer aswell.

He just forgot we're already on summer time... so it should be CEST instead of CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back