• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Septera - Project Complete - Coming Soon

What Exp Rate would you prefer on a low rate?

• 1x

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 2-3x Permanent

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • 2-3x Scaling to 1x or lower

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I've got my blinds down and haven't left the room for 9 months and 23 days. I didn't realize it was summer already. It's been updated. Server launches in 24 minutes. 19:00 CEST

So far, so good. Rookgaard was crowded but easy-made. Met a few nice people so far.

Over and out.

Last edited:
yo make teleport to final room on desert quest or our team will leave

2018year people dont want play on server with 2x mana regen , good bye =/

Have people complained about the regen being to low? I mean like, seriously? I think the regen is really high, have hard to even imagine how it´ll be with the double of it when being promoted.

Server boring pay to win , have bugs on low rate version people no got runes who no have mc farms.

Who normaly buy jins on shop on a low rate exp with bugs and this no got much players to play are you joke?

Nice for you fixing bugs , thanks for it, but please close it , and open with Orhabaal exp rate.

Then server more fun and give this Jins for all.

I am surprised how much it improved from last version. One thing, premium feels a little under powered, like is not worth getting. Throw in it a 1x bonus loot or maybe .5x bonus loot including gold. Or something worth getting.

the one who said mana regen is slow, after u buy promotion mages are most op voc in the game

btw. 2018 and people still prefer orsh ots for 3 days than mid rate for longer o0

I am surprised how much it improved from last version. One thing, premium feels a little under powered, like is not worth getting. Throw in it a 1x bonus loot or maybe .5x bonus loot including gold. Or something worth getting.
You get premium outfits and access to buying houses with prem. We don't want it to be too overpowered making the server pay2win.

The owner is greedy for money.

Server pay to win , can't get money to play on server if no buy jins.

Because who make money to play on rotworms , if can't sell items on jins.

Better go play : Waropolis.net
It's better server :
-have pvp enfo
-gm make server no for players no for money.
-all jins people have for free
-have soul system for blocking bot farms.
-better loot rate etc etc.

The owner is greedy for money.

Server pay to win , can't get money to play on server if no buy jins.

Because who make money to play on rotworms , if can't sell items on jins.

Better go play : Waropolis.net
It's better server :
-have pvp enfo
-gm make server no for players no for money.
-all jins people have for free
-have soul system for blocking bot farms.
-better loot rate etc etc.

+ 1

People are naturally allowed to play on any server you want, but I would prefer if Waropolis would keep their advertisement in their own thread.

Like said previously, Septera is a work in progress. Working towards becoming a fully functioning normal-PVP server for a future low rate. When our "Normal PVP" version works with little to no errors, we'll look into making a PvP-Enforced alternative. :)

Like some other player pointed out previously, there's little reason to purchase premium. You get almost all the benefits while being free account.
Djinns are available for free, you just need to do the quest. After a lot of demand, we however did decide to add Djinns as a shop item for those who were too lazy to do the quest, similarly to how we added a teleport in Desert Quest so people could solo it faster and more effortlessly.
These are high-rate additions that won't be kept in the future.

There are currently no bot farms, and barely any makers at all either atm, since people are still busy leveling their initial characters.

-----------------
I apologize if the server is too hard for some players, but we need a degree of seriousness to actually perform authentic tests towards a future low-rate. And most players who doesn't enjoy the server wouldn't enjoy a low-rate either.

idk how big noob u gotta be to not handle this server o0
i just spent literally 7 hours to make lvl 50 pally, bought 2 premium scrolls and green djin scroll from players

its much easier than v1 tbh

+ punio who attack almost everyone he see on the screen, die 10x in a row and then cry server is too hard XD

Last edited:
Because server open friday night when people go out irl etc , only kids playing at friday night and they cry cuz this highrate is too much for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back