• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Septera - Project Complete - Coming Soon

What Exp Rate would you prefer on a low rate?

• 1x

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 2-3x Permanent

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • 2-3x Scaling to 1x or lower

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
u guys are really retarded, u cry on everyot u find, now i see only people that is supportingwaropolis that is talking about this ot, waropolis will last 1 week anyways, to and u guys now that,

stop cryin on every OT u start to play actually this ot is nice, and have a nice tibia pvp feeling, just leave the server and join another and start cry there aswell like uve been doing for years now on this "otland"
and the guys who said its to hard to play here? i see already lvl 60s and 70s in first night? so i guess its not hard,

paladins can hunt /orcberserkes/cycs/dwarf guards and get 50 % more exp to pg alot faster, cuz mages just use gfbs at tombs to pg,

so they fixed so other vocs can pg alot faster to

join the server and join some team and u will see how fun it will be in wars at the end, runes and such isnt that hard to make with this system, and mana reg is perfect with promotion and + life ring,

People used the bug on the desert quest with low lvls, later gm block it with stones and open to people who want make it.
There is one cool thing on the server, an immortal player can happen to you.
Not a single player under level 20 has done desert quest. It was blocked from the start.

You get premium outfits and access to buying houses with prem. We don't want it to be too overpowered making the server pay2win.

Usually i am very harsh with server owners, but you actually improved things from last version. First Tibia always charged for premium if you are giving away all premium feature for free you need to add features to your premium days that are worth getting.

I was talking with an oldfriend me and him played since 7.1 i think he played way before me when ferumbras was a GM. We argued about the new bads of the server. The tampon blabbing here has 1 point you cant intefere with players unless there is a bug. If they are stuck in a hole they stay there until they die. Desert quest should be achievablebye a team and a lot more things. The server is dying you wont fix it until next reset

Last edited:
The server is dead for a single reason: lack of ways to get levels.

NOBODY is going to level a knight manually, on a low-mid rate server, stop being delusional.
NOBODY is going to play mages if they have to hunt rotworms with war hammers.

If you want to have an anti-bot client you NEED to have a way for low level mages to get runes.
Medivia tried to kill rune farms without adding a way to balance runes on the servers, result? The game is dying.
You killed bots and rune farms, result? Your server died in two days.

Add a rune NPC for a fair price on next reset without fucking "lore" quest, and your server will last longer.

The server is dead for a single reason: lack of ways to get levels.

NOBODY is going to level a knight manually, on a low-mid rate server, stop being delusional.
NOBODY is going to play mages if they have to hunt rotworms with war hammers.

Mate.. I´m sorry for not taking everything in your post into the quote, but these is the main thing I would like to.. I don´t know.. talk about I guess.

Lack of ways to get levels - What does that even mean? The map is the same as we both probably been playing for a really long time, you should be able to find that hunting-places bro...
Secondly, I am playing knight this time which happen to be my favorite vocation - and I am actually playing it all manually, as in every server.

Personally I find these reasons for the server to be "dead", really hard to take seriously.

Well, then it seems I was wrong... only 100% no lifers will play knights.

The rest is still true.

main reason server died is because of mana reg is 2 and you have no EQ when you start out, even though the server is supposed to be highrate. So you will probably have to play a few hours before you even reach level 20 and promotion. It's a bad way of dealing with rune farms because once you get level 50 on one char, you can easily afford to buy promotion on new characters and you already have EQ you can use to level up new low level characters with in no time.
So this system only really slows down new players and instead of sticking around and playing like it's a lowrate server until they have promotion, they will just give up right away.

main reason server died is because of mana reg is 2 and you have no EQ when you start out, even though the server is supposed to be highrate. So you will probably have to play a few hours before you even reach level 20 and promotion. It's a bad way of dealing with rune farms because once you get level 50 on one char, you can easily afford to buy promotion on new characters and you already have EQ you can use to level up new low level characters with in no time.
So this system only really slows down new players and instead of sticking around and playing like it's a lowrate server until they have promotion, they will just give up right away.
He fixed the damn mana reg 30 min into the server
promo 10k, desert quest soloable
ppl whining to damn much, if its to hardcore you should consider playing tibia11 were you can buy everything for less then 10euro, or just leave tibia.

ps: im abit pissed for investing my time here since everyones leaving.

ps: im abit pissed for investing my time here since everyones leaving.
Sorry. :(

Small mini-update to help new and old players out.

1) Normal runes are now purchasable in Eremo (Edron Blesser) and Alexander (Normal Prem rune NPC) sells Mwalls.

2) Desert Quest is now soloable, there's a teleport in the final room that takes you into the reward room.

3) Each temple NPC offers starting equipment to new players arriving from rookgaard, ask them about "items"
Cipfried in Rookgaard temple gives maces to new players, ask him about "mace"

Last edited by a moderator:
1) Normal runes are now purchasable in Eremo (Edron Blesser) and Alexander (Normal Prem rune NPC) sells Mwalls.
2) Desert Quest is now soloable, there's a teleport in the final room that takes you into the reward room.
3) Each temple NPC offers starting equipment to new players arriving from rookgaard, ask them about "items"
4) Cipfried in Rookgaard temple gives maces to new players, ask him about "mace"

great for new players, and for players that cant mc and make runes , and just have to buy runes instantly, easy to get profit on every hunt almost with golds and black pearls and sometimes items.

i guess people still will have something to complain about like always,

anyway great job !

feel free to join and fight us

I actually enjoy Septera more than I thought I would, to be honest. There is alot of nice people in the community. I´ll keep hanging around in Septera for a longer while.
If someone´s up for some hunting tomorrow night (or any day, I´ll block), hit me up ingame by then. Lets hunt something fun.

Last edited:
Great.
You actually listened to us, you're starting out much better than Medivia's staff.

Please try to change this next:

Add WASD movement.
Add more columns on client to place open backpacks, map and stuff.
Allow us to increase Minimap size.

People will start to migrate to your server when your client matches Medivia's in quality.

EDIT:

Ask Tibia Tunnel to add your server to their list of supported clients, for players who are outside Europe.

@AnAkasw Better client is in the works. I do like the minimap design in Medivia client (although the markers work poorly) but I'm not sure if/when we'll be able to fix that.

MPA.png

I actually enjoy Septera more than I thought I would, to be honest. There is alot of nice people in the community. I´ll keep hanging around in Septera for a longer while.
If someone´s up for some hunting tomorrow night (or any day, I´ll block), hit me up ingame by then. Lets hunt something fun.

Resulted in a few hours long hunt at Demons with ´Blackk Skull´ which then resulted in a, very, nice loot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back