• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Septera - Project Complete - Coming Soon

What Exp Rate would you prefer on a low rate?

• 1x

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 2-3x Permanent

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • 2-3x Scaling to 1x or lower

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this server is such a mess. It's literally 1x experience rate now.

Septera has finally left it's closed development and beta phase. The server is ready for an official launch. First post updated.

Gotta buy spells on lowrate?
We're aiming for the most authentic experience on the permanent lowrate server, which includes buying spells and such. :)

good cant wait too bad its over 2 weeks :(
You're free to log into the public test server and try a newer version of Septera in the meanwhile! Those weeks will be over before you know it however :)
Really glad to see you're excited for our return though!
its gonna be highrate matee
Yes and on the high rate there won't be any need to buy spells. The low rate that launches in September however will require you to buy spells.

is the test server still online? wanted to check it out before i decide if i wanna join the lowrate in sept

is the test server still online? wanted to check it out before i decide if i wanna join the lowrate in sept
It is open for testing. But not every setting is lowrate mode atm, just a heads up. (Higher rates and such)

Contact me on PM and I can personally assist you on the test server :)

how you want to open other low rate server if on classictibia playing already almost 400 characters and 2 big teams

@Tamtam Türkiye

@Inter_ when ı make runes myself i can play other server to same time dont worry :) just i dont like 1 week servers if u want high rates

how much mana giving mana fluid?
50 +/- 25
@SepteraOfficial lets open non-reset , low rates server
On 1st September our first non-reset lowrate will launch.
how you want to open other low rate server if on classictibia playing already almost 400 characters and 2 big teams

@Tamtam Türkiye
Septera have had same planned release date since before Classictibia exploded. Its unfortunate for us but we hope that some players will prefer our server due to its accuracy and customizability. Classictibia was a great server 10 years ago when remere hosted it and I will always respect its legacy, but the guys who bought it arent able to change things or fix bugs afaik. It is pretty hardcoded as they bought it.

We are hoping that players in time will choose to emigrate to our server, not only because of our more advanced engine but also because our ability to fix any bugs and ability to add new content, clients, anticheat etc.

A more popular server vs a better coded server.

@Inter_ when ı make runes myself i can play other server to same time dont worry :) just i dont like 1 week servers if u want high rates
That sounds like a great plan for starters. Hopefully you'll be tempted to focus more on Septera after seeing enough of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back