• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Septera - Project Complete - Coming Soon

What Exp Rate would you prefer on a low rate?

• 1x

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 2-3x Permanent

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • 2-3x Scaling to 1x or lower

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stages r to high, ppl just gna make pk chars, fights gna be boring. Half the xp stages, lower loot and increase loss on death. Do that and hypeee!

yea pro players are rite lower errything will be good

@about low rate
I can understand that 7~ years ago first CLASSICTIBIA brings old school feeling and ppl were happy with that bcs they could feel again like child they get second chance to experience 7.4 tibia. Next was tibianic aka medivia and ppl were still hungry of 7.4. Now medivia is full of custom things so some ppl emigrated to CLASSICTIBIA. You want to open another 7.4 but I think its waste of time, its not fking 2010. Everyone knows how looks 7.4 gameplay at 7.4 only paladins arent im shity situation, everyone who want to play mage has to create runefarm (gl hunting Minos/dwarfs with monks...) Eks has no weapon at the beginning and they also has to create 1-2 druids for uhs. Everyone knows that the best option to pg is tomb with gfbs. Every fking time its looks same, times of rl tibia when ppl hunt single gs spawn at bloodherb quest are gone. Now everyone want to pg asap, so they making/buying tons of runes and try to find empty penisula. Most of our community are adult ppl, we have a job, family, gf we have less time than years ago. You think that someone care about that you finally made 100% coppy of 7.4 tibia? You think that working spike sword quest is big argument to play here?

Years ago we were hungy of 7.4, today I think most ppl are feed. What is my propsal for you? You should think about 7.7-7.72 version its like 8.0 without hotkeys. 7.7 is era of manafluids everyone can use it, mages can hunt with wands & exori vises, knights can heal themself with exura, paladins are balanced but not op like on 8.0 (assassin stars)
For last few years everyone open 7.4, 7.72 is forggoten but its one of the most fair tibia version. Mages dont have to spent houndreds hours for runemaking.

Even if u wont change mind u should think about its. Administrators should be flexible and try to create best server for players, you can mix 7.4 with 7.72 but please dont make another boring coppy of 7.4...

Forgive me bad english and form of this post but i'm writing from work by phone.
Greetings

@about low rate
I can understand that 7~ years ago first CLASSICTIBIA brings old school feeling and ppl were happy with that bcs they could feel again like child they get second chance to experience 7.4 tibia. Next was tibianic aka medivia and ppl were still hungry of 7.4. Now medivia is full of custom things so some ppl emigrated to CLASSICTIBIA. You want to open another 7.4 but I think its waste of time, its not fking 2010. Everyone knows how looks 7.4 gameplay at 7.4 only paladins arent im shity situation, everyone who want to play mage has to create runefarm (gl hunting Minos/dwarfs with monks...) Eks has no weapon at the beginning and they also has to create 1-2 druids for uhs. Everyone knows that the best option to pg is tomb with gfbs. Every fking time its looks same, times of rl tibia when ppl hunt single gs spawn at bloodherb quest are gone. Now everyone want to pg asap, so they making/buying tons of runes and try to find empty penisula. Most of our community are adult ppl, we have a job, family, gf we have less time than years ago. You think that someone care about that you finally made 100% coppy of 7.4 tibia? You think that working spike sword quest is big argument to play here?

Years ago we were hungy of 7.4, today I think most ppl are feed. What is my propsal for you? You should think about 7.7-7.72 version its like 8.0 without hotkeys. 7.7 is era of manafluids everyone can use it, mages can hunt with wands & exori vises, knights can heal themself with exura, paladins are balanced but not op like on 8.0 (assassin stars)
For last few years everyone open 7.4, 7.72 is forggoten but its one of the most fair tibia version. Mages dont have to spent houndreds hours for runemaking.

Even if u wont change mind u should think about its. Administrators should be flexible and try to create best server for players, you can mix 7.4 with 7.72 but please dont make another boring coppy of 7.4...

Forgive me bad english and form of this post but i'm writing from work by phone.
Greetings
when realots was populair i enjoyd 7.7 indeed. But septera just open a highrate its fun for everyone and what you do with the lowrate idc. i won't play it anyways;p

Stages r to high, ppl just gna make pk chars, fights gna be boring. Half the xp stages, lower loot and increase loss on death. Do that and hypeee!
Well, knowing your skill as a player I'm naturally interested in your opinion, especially seeing other comments agree with you. However do factor in three things.

1) The high rate is on a roughly 1-month time limit due to the lowrate launch, it's meant to burn and flicker out rather quickly. We want people to explore different things with minimal effort so they can flush out bugs.
2) We'd like to see how the server handles balance at higher levels (130-170s atleast) even though these aren't optimal levels for 7.x, so that our players can give their opinions on needed adjustments before it's an actual issue on low rate
3) Our base settings are highly realistic, our monsters are generally a lot harder than other monsters and our loot rates are accurate to real Cipsofts. People have whined that our 3-4x loot we've had in the past has felt like "less than 1x".

If you have better stages in mind that still fulfill these semi-requirements, then feel free to suggest some and I'll happily oblige.

@about low rate

Greetings
I see your arguments and generally I agree. Our plan with Septera is not only to recreate a mechanically sound 7.4 version of Tibia, but also to make small adjustments to help the players adopt a realistic 7.4 style of gameplay. Personally I wasn't a fan of any of the updates post-7.5 and I will be looking into different ways of balancing the games than Cipsoft chose. The mana fluids of 7.6+ literally turned sorcerers from strong damage dealers into ridiculous powerhouses à la Liam darkcrosser and the game slowly became Sorc-dominated until Druids were buffed with their own UE in a later patch.

I much more prefer the old style, where sorcerer was a harder class to play and the few high level sorcerers were supported by their guilds yet extremely feared and respected in the community. Overall I personally find a paladin-based style of PvP more entertaining and skillful. Especially since it puts more stress on great commanders and teamwork. And will keep PvP centered around this.

On a sidenote though, hunting with monks is already a lot more effective over time on Septera compared to other servers. But we are definitely considering more options for mages to exp, especially teamhunt-oriented methods, rather than the classic runefarm-favoring system. Though these'll mainly be future developments and a part focus in the coming update (Planned towards January/February), our initial release aims to be exactly that "100% 7.4".

I don't see the point of having a one month test server, people are legit gonna play 3 days then give in.

Better have a stable mid rate server (like pendulum) have it run for aslong as people enjoy it, the longer the better.
To make sure no bugs will be found later on aswell as more hype will be built up for future low rate.
Have pendulum stages but end exp at 3x, 3x is still very high and people will get sub 200 with no problems.
When people decided they're bored of it you come out with a release date with 1-2 months wait for low rate
so people can gather their friends, spread the word and build up hype. Also the longer the wait the more time
you got to come up with custom content. If you don't plan on introducing custom content theres no point in releasing
a 7.4 unless you just want a 1-2 month long war server.

So imo just have regular mid rate, let it run for as long as possible. Then come out with a release date for low rate.
If you release a lowrate, and then theres major bugs, people never gna trust you as a host again and the server just gna fail.
We don't want another ewave through mwall scecnario do we ;)?

Last edited:
After a lot of requests both in the thread and on PM, Septera will launch as a longer running mid/high rate in August more similar to it's original beta testing rates. As a result, the low rate server might be delayed depending on the longevity of the mid/high rate and it's performance. Preliminary rates have been posted, but they might still be edited due to player input.

"Eremo & Alexander sells runes at reasonable prices."

Could you maybe post a list of the prices here?

"Eremo & Alexander sells runes at reasonable prices."
Could you maybe post a list of the prices here?
runes buyable in shop? >_>
Due to new rates, we'll have to reconsider the rune npcs slightly. For now they're disabled but they might be re-added later to a lesser degrees, HMMs and lower leveled runes only. We'll make a poll about it at a later date.

runes x2 ?
mana regen like last edition ?

Error! Invalid character name. Names can only have 5 to 12 characters

Make it a bit higher cuz i want to make nickname from real tibia character and i cant what is obviously a bug . Also i really fucking hope this speedbug wont work so these fucking 90 druids wont be able to even think about trying it with me after i reach that 150

Last edited:
Maybe add some tasks? Easier to keep people motivated exping that way

Why you make next boring low rate , such servers only torture players, instead of giving them joy of the game.

Such servers only torture players, instead of giving them joy of the game.

People no play last version low rate realesta and all people fast exit from this , becasue is boring to play on server where if you die no have nothing ?

I remember the last version Septera , all people what i kill have backpacks with nothing good.

You can not play on something like that without sacrificing many hours to make a runes for one trip.

Only scammers who have farms runes feel good on such servers.

Even the famous punio streamer did not have a good backpack when I killed it, there was a trap for monsters and one one rune lmm.

Is this supposed to be fun, or pvp for the poor?

Make a low rate if you must with a good loot rate x5 and fast mana regeneration, not something like last time.

Or you make a normal server fast rates, but the last stages of x3 on lvl 100 will benefit only those who have runes farms.

Because above lvl 100 you can continue to quickly make lvls if you have runes, and if you are doing high rates where every player will fast make lvl 100 then more people have money to play , not only cheaters who have runes farms.

On higher levels, people can easy pound of money from stronger monsters and quests.

Why only scammers with farms who quickly reach these levels have to have a chance for a fairly normal gameplay with money, I am talking here about magic professions, not palladin or knight.

And just do not get me out here with the lyrics that you will control all the crooks because you know well that it is impossible.

The Mid/Highrate will have slighty higher lootrates for a still more fast-paced and war oriented gameplay. There might also be some additional custom places with WIP monsters from the upcoming update that will bring more late-game content.

Someone mind telling me who this Tampik is? Commenting on literally every ot thread..
"make low rate with 5x loot" gtfo here

if they have shit loot that means the death hurt them and they wont be takin it back anytime soon cus theyre broke.. if u have infinite runes u dont care if u die, even if its 0.5x exp.. look at destiny, we had infinite runes, we died we didnt care.. ur retarded man gtfo this thread go play tibia 1100999.6667x

Someone mind telling me who this Tampik is? Commenting on literally every ot thread..
"make low rate with 5x loot" gtfo here

if they have shit loot that means the death hurt them and they wont be takin it back anytime soon cus theyre broke.. if u have infinite runes u dont care if u die, even if its 0.5x exp.. look at destiny, we had infinite runes, we died we didnt care.. ur retarded man gtfo this thread go play tibia 1100999.6667x

Im a random pk who no play in big teams , like some noobs who can't make nothing without teams 30-40 people.

Dude, you do not understand the mechanics of this game, you can make a higher death coefficient and people lose a lot more lvl which hurts them more than loot, and occasionally have money for more wars.

I'm sure on 99% you are a one unit from big teams who play on classictibia and buy ready-made characters and create artificial playability with the help of runic farms.

A simple and logical way to solve your problems.

Make people lose 5 lvl when dead + add to game good loot rate , then everyone can have much money to nice wars.

I am speaking on behalf of players who play honestly without rune farms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back