• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibijka 8.0 | HIGH RATE | FREE ACCESS - NO MISSIONS | CAM SYSTEM | 26 MARCH 18:00 | EASTER

GOD Wille

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
TIBIJKA IS STARTING AT [2018-03-26] 18:00 CET!

Create your account today!
http://www.tibijka.net/?subtopic=createaccount

You may also follow us on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Tibijka-1685571865089026/

Introduction:
Tibijka is a complete replica out of the most famous Tibia version ever created in terms of playercount. We are proudly inviting you to join our server where you will be able to re-experience those times. We also strongly believe that you will love the server once you have started!

aFsj6Zc.gif

Features:
» All 8.0 Quests/missions/tasks.
» Every island that did exist, i.e; Port hope, Liberty Bay & Svargrond.
» Balanced vocations, spell damages from 8.0 has been slightly tweaked in order to enhance this.
» All of the raids that existed back in the days are of course here.
[...]
» Great server stability in terms of D-dos protection, along with a completely lag-free connection.
» Shared Experience between party members.
» Active support that will assist you on facebook or in help channel in case if you will need it.
» Antibot Client in order to keep away the botters!
» Cast system which will livestream your game + an automatic Cam system that will upload records to your account panel at the site!

What new?
» Added inquisition quest with custom items [sprites + atributes]
» Added hydra's, behemoths & giant spiders on forbidden island
» Added couple of new spawns, included drefia tomb etc

Connection information:
Client: Custom modified 8.0 client.

General Settings:

Code:
From level 1 to level 20 - 30x
From level 21 to level 40 - 25x
From level 41 to level 60 - 20x
From level 61 to level 75 - 15x
From level 76 to level 90 - 10x
From level 91 to level 100 - 8x
From level 101 to level 120 - 7x
From level 121 to level 140 - 6x
From level 141 to level 160 - 5x
From level 161 to level 180 - 4x
From level 181 to level 999  - 3x

Skill rate: x11
Regen rate: x3
Magic rate: x5.5
Loot rate: x4

0HgipTe.png

Additional information can be found at:
http://www.tibijka.net/?subtopic=serverinfo

Last edited:
God I am so disgusted with the amount of lowrates and the fact that people just keep making them over and over again. IF YOU ARE GOING TO RESET OR MAKE NEW SERVERS ALL THE TIME MAKE FUCKING HIGHRATES WHERE IS YOUR COMMON SENSE, SHOVED UP YOUR ARSE?
FUCK. Use your god damn brain at least for a minute daily, that would be enough.

Whats the problem with you guys?
Its not like they reset server and make new one after 2 weeks because there is so many players online????

All of you that wrote gonna play, this time its gonna be a fun 1 month with lots of huge wars.

hope to see, Mitch taze Jonas, Mex, wille, Zabije etc...!

I going to play with team /// Ond

Lets fight like old times bros

why would it be bad? much more fun to get exp from players
i dont know XD
i forget koval is rpg player

why would it be bad? much more fun to get exp from players
i dont know XD
i forget koval is rpg player

because some trashes, for example zunri and his team mates, having 60 lvls on every ots coming battles and asking if u can give them 2 sd runes, would abuse it
thats why mr ond warplayer

I will play there. @GOD Wille - Consider adding pvp enfo elements, as mentioned above. We both know that is rather focused on low term but high fun :D

Last edited:
I dont care about cost, assasin star damage was too high on kasteria. 80 RP could kill 50 MS by one combo (ass star and SD). Thats why everyone called it paladin ots and many people left server.