[France] Voidcore - 7.4 Official Launch Today (24th November) [Realmap, 3x Stable, No P2W Policy]

Discussion in 'Advertisement' started by Okke, Nov 18, 2017.

?

Should spells be bought in store before use? (learn before use)

Poll closed Nov 24, 2017.
  1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  1. sampleizsample

sampleizsample Sampling your DirtyRags

Best Answers:
    I kinda liked this server, but all people posting above are becoming too annoying, aslking over and over as if okke was some ots god in 2017.

This is how it started.

**Sees good review by someone
    *I should write something good so I become respectful person in otland
    **posts fake words that himself can't believe it's true
    **Comes another aslike and starts posting same crap

Most of you posting here are hypocrites, if you like so much this server why don't you contribute more? Posting good words are not something that makes a server successful. It's all said, today's ots community sucks.

president vankk and RegPossessed like this.
  2. RegPossessed

RegPossessed Member

Best Answers:
    True!! less talk & more play.

3. RegPossessed

RegPossessed Member

Best Answers:
    Can't wait for play!!!

4. bertil430

bertil430 Famous kebab eater

Best Answers:
    make tha reset!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  5. Mataguagua

Mataguagua New Member

Best Answers:
    go Reset ASAP! cant wait to play here heh :)

6. Maesus

Maesus Member

Best Answers:

Haha wow, did you play the server? 1) Okke is great, 2) the community was great, 3) the community (from my perspective) is a very toxic community nowadays. Yet when positivity shows up we are hypocrites? Read the forums, this is what we are lacking!

7. OfflineDutchie1

OfflineDutchie1 Member

Best Answers:

Yeah because I really care if I get respected by you or anyone on a online forum. Everyone has the same opinion because its true. Hes a good guy. Yeah, because this thread is full of positivity the community sucks. Yeah because one guy said the server/staff is good everyone else says it.

On a sidenote: This post has some sarcasm in it. I doubt you will notice it based purely on the post I've just quoted. So hereby a warning before you will actually post a nonsense reponse again which will probably contain utter shiet again.

8. Okke

Okke Voidcore 7.4

Best Answers:
    @sampleizsample I don't see it that way, as people would see me as a god, that's actually really funny and totally what I would never want to be. :D

But yeah, I feel glad people like what I've been doing for the past weeks, I've been here for a long time just observing and didn't take part. Now it feels good to at least be constructive to the community and to have some that enjoy what I do.

@everyone: I've been working so much I can on Voidcore for the last days. I keep track of Issues on Trello and update every fixed and upcoming fix on discord, if you haven't joined and wish to have live information about the status of the major repair, feel free to join us there: Voidcore

Kindest Regards
    Okke

9. kito2

kito2 mtibia-global.com Just a noob

Best Answers:
    Do you even have some positive replies ever? LOL

Dude it seems you have a permanent menstruation period HAHAH

10. buggie

buggie Banned User

Best Answers:
    that i dont undertand? :s LOL he said that HE wouldnt make resets but he did hahaha

also i warned okke about that hosting a 7.x is a waste of time by the lack of contents etc
    and i do this because he always post pure sh%t on my posts etc :) he's recieving what he givesthe server wasn't succesfull at all .....max 25 players hahaha
    this is not my main account i was banned :S

PD: shut up men

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  11. Zatjin

Zatjin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Reading through everything, I had to log on to answer this.
    Okke has tried and in my opinion succeeded in maintaining the server. It's not easy being the sole developer(afaik) to a server.
    Secondly, I don't think he cares about what you warn him about. He is entitled to do whatever the fuck he wants.
    I haven't read one shit post from Okke this entire thread, so I don't really understand what you mean.
    I clearly understand why your "main" account was banned. Talk about pettiness.

I do read bullshit in your post though. 7.x is not a lack of content, sure you know what to do, that does not mean by a long shot that there is lack of content.
    You play however you want to play the game. I don't understand the argument that it is waste of time, since he is not doing this for achieving top spot for 7.x nor for money.
    He is doing this because he wants to do it. If you decided to start your own server with the client version you like the best, would that be a waste of time for you?
    So what if it's not the spectacular server with 500 players on launch.
    He gave his reasoning behind not paying for advertisement on otservlist, instead of making a fool of the server, why not help it to become better?
    He knew what he was going into and yet he manages to be active, be consistent with his updates, making QoL changes to the game. If anything, he deserves more praise on the job he has done.
    It is still one of the best times in Tibia. It also happens to be Okkes favorite client version.

@Okke Keep up the fantastic work! I am glad you made it through to the end!
    I would play, but I have a ton of work to do. Just hit me up on Discord if you ever want to talk!

Okke likes this.
  12. Tarek1337

Tarek1337 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Totally makes sense why you were banned in the first place, and good job at admitting to ban evade. I'm proud.

As @Zatjin stated, okke is purely doing this because of he enjoys 7.x.

If you don't like what he's doing, leave the thread start your own OT, have everything your way. No need to bash other people with non constructive feedback.

Okke is one of thet most amazing OT developers I've ever seen and probably will ever seen rest of my life. He's so honest and calm in his posts compared to other 7.x owners were they bash others with insults and DDOS attacks to the left and right. Okke is the future for the 7.x community, so show some god damn respect.

I wish you good one!

Regards, Tarek.

Okke likes this.
  13. Maesus

Maesus Member

Best Answers:

I might join you or keep you some company later on tonight :)

14. Exetilo Bloodz

Exetilo Bloodz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Reset and lets go

15. Gekkerd

Gekkerd Member

Best Answers:
    I heard alot of good stuf about this server. maybe make a new thread with a new release date so we can prepare ourself?

16. coma

coma Active Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed, and put a countdown on the website

17. Daco

Daco New Member

Best Answers:
    Go,go reset it!
    There is no good server for play like this !!
    C'mon Okke reset it this weekend !!!

18. Worr

Worr Premium User Premium User

Best Answers:
    @Daco The last thing you want is a server that has to reset over and over again. You get more than one chance if you are serious about it, but people it can get tired real quick if you have too many issues simply because you weren't patient enough.

president vankk and Okke like this.
  19. Daco

Daco New Member

Best Answers:
    u re right

20. Gekkerd

Gekkerd Member

Best Answers:
    100% right is he. Take your time make 7 days before a new thread and we will join.

Greetings