• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Warfare 8.60 CUSTOM RPG PVP

up , Looking for staff!

SERVER STARTS AT APRIL 17 , 19 CET

20:00 Holy Shit NEW RECORD!!: 100 players are logged in , keep it up dudes !

A friend of mine just told me 2 guys bought lvl 600 from lvl 300, getting to rank 2/3 on highscores from nothing, and another friend of mine apparantly had his castle taken away (only few on server, they have a few bosses). The castle costs 2 golden nuggets per hour in rent, and they put like 35 on the rent tile, and then less than an hour later someone else owned it.

Gonna get some pictures and stuff from my friend so everyone can see the corruption from this guy.

2 players with 600 lvl has been deleted , nobody can buy lvl LOL where you found this information.

Castle i cleaned 1 of 1 guy i told him to choose 1 castle and to stay on it but he didint lissen thats why i removed 1 castle took 32-34 gn and msged him
still didint get any reply from him.

so dont say lies about me before you know evrything please....

fair enough about the castle, they didnt tell me that

but still 2 players got lvl 600 instantly from like 300, how would they do that unless they got it given to them?
when someone told me they got lvls i asked 1 of them and then he went and suicided to same place like 10 times to lose lvls so he wasnt top on highscores anymore, i wonder why he would do that after someone asked him about it :)
and if they abused a bug, why wasnt they deleted/banned as soon as they got 600? they ran around going crazy killing everyone for a good while before you did anything about it.

by the way, a friend of mine had a conversation with one of them where he asked why he bought lvls, and he replied with "why does that bother you if i did?" and when he asked how much he bought it for he replied with "none of ur business, but not much :p"

well they are abusers and i deleted them and ip banned

well they are abusers and i deleted them and ip banned
what did they abuse then? how come none of their other friends did it?
why would you let them run rampant even if they abused for a good half hour or more? you were clearly not afk

edit:
unrelated from this issue, does healing ever get better? other than the potion upgrades at certain levels that is, because as far as i know the best potion is at 450, what are ppl supposed to do after that?

Last edited:
im mostly afk , i cant see whats going on game since i need to work on it i always just try ansfer people and checking bugs ppl reports . i try my best for this server and i always will do

450 is last potion , but aswell you have legendary runrs stronger than it .

im mostly afk , i cant see whats going on game since i need to work on it i always just try ansfer people and checking bugs ppl reports . i try my best for this server and i always will do

450 is last potion , but aswell you have legendary runrs stronger than it .
as far as i know ppl pmed you asking about them and you were replying but did nothing for a long while until many more complained

i still wanna know what bug they used

fyi, 1 of them admitted to buying lvls from you :)

legendary runes that ppl sell for 1 million each? how can ppl use that to hunt when its that expensive?
everyone i know that plays tells me the healing and dmg balance at higher lvls is really awful aswell, and ppl can barely hunt anything alone cus everything hits super hard and they heal like shit

they told alot of storys to me and people and using been using not nice verbal over server.
idk how they did it yet but as i can see they been always using expboosters all time , and using hearts all time since they hacked as i think some people in server they had more then enought....

what does exp boosters and hearts have to do with this? they gained over 250 lvls in a couple of minutes, hearts have a cd

with everything that happened, everyone of my friends that are playing believe that you sold them levels and that they didnt abuse anything
also many ppl high up on highscores are considering quitting because you change stuff on the server like dmg/healing of spells without telling anyone anything, and that ppl at high lvls can barely hunt for xp since they heal jack shit

Last edited:
what does exp boosters and hearts have to do with this? they gained over 250 lvls in a couple of minutes, hearts have a cd

with everything that happened, everyone of my friends that are playing believe that you sold them levels and that they didnt abuse anything
also many ppl high up on highscores are considering quitting because you change stuff on the server like dmg/healing of spells without telling anyone anything, and that ppl at high lvls can barely hunt for xp since they heal jack shit
Think what you want , you cant buy levels.
Updates are updates , and heals of eks is OP still op so don't tell me what you don't know

filling the pressure Lbtg? players sucks when u are the owner..
Yeah ofc why not , speding like 12h every day on players for last days.... probably will not spend this time anymore since people like you doesnt understand the effort i put on it..

fair enough about the castle, they didnt tell me that

but still 2 players got lvl 600 instantly from like 300, how would they do that unless they got it given to them?
when someone told me they got lvls i asked 1 of them and then he went and suicided to same place like 10 times to lose lvls so he wasnt top on highscores anymore, i wonder why he would do that after someone asked him about it :)
and if they abused a bug, why wasnt they deleted/banned as soon as they got 600? they ran around going crazy killing everyone for a good while before you did anything about it.

by the way, a friend of mine had a conversation with one of them where he asked why he bought lvls, and he replied with "why does that bother you if i did?" and when he asked how much he bought it for he replied with "none of ur business, but not much :p"
Well i didint know how they had this lvl 600 so i had investogation. After it they got founded on all chars and deleted/ip banned Atlist the ones that they had most stuff on.
they been telling me lies about stuffs and so , aswell as i didint saw how they got lvl i need to know and check more , since i let them go out of jail for like 1 hour after it i found out more stuff while they been out . SO now evrything is fixed me friend

you know i dont like corruption myself , + i work on warfare for years and i seek to still work on it since its my dream :) i want to make warfare as much as better as posible got TODOlists for years , so tell me my friend WHY I SHOULD DESTROYE MY SERVER ,MY KID ? the ansfer is no and i will never would do such thing i love my server and its players but players can be hard sometimes like now its hits you know... than i put so much on it you not even imagine :( , they been FOUND and taken from game!

and once again about knights healing , they have legendary healing spell with heals good and EK is still as good as tank
The 800hp+- heal must be removed and it has been done from exana mort , its my action since it was even on TODOLIst

Last edited by a moderator: