• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Warfare 8.60 CUSTOM RPG PVP

Boring server, you get no information on what to do whatsoever, you just farm nails until you can get to the next floor and level.
City is all whack with like 300 different themes, events all over the place so no time to hunt if you want to participate in them.
All you do is spam AoE for 1 min on 8 monsters and get like 2 levels

Boring server, you get no information on what to do whatsoever, you just farm nails until you can get to the next floor and level.
City is all whack with like 300 different themes, events all over the place so no time to hunt if you want to participate in them.
All you do is spam AoE for 1 min on 8 monsters and get like 2 levels
Nick you played ? if you go straight to EXP tower and just stay here im sure it looks boring for ya , but you are able to skip missions to go upper floors and go explore all citys. exploring you can find bosses/better hunts/quests if you like just to go exp tp DO MISSIONS. if no go explore.

and btw farming nails takes maximum 30 minutes with you can make missions and 4ever pass other floor.
more up you go more better exp youl get , but as i said skip missions and go explore and you can find alot of good/op places aswell bosses and so...

I gived the server a go and I have some feedback that I've gained during my small amount of playtime. I would probably find more if I want. Here they are.

Small adjustments:

Firstly, I would prefer that the rotworm teleport actually teleports you to a cave of rotworms and not to a random sandy island full of rotworms, that just doesn't make sense. The shop where you buy all the magic stuff shouldn't be called "Mana Shop" as you actually buy all kinds of magic related stuff. Why is there a GMP quest when you just can buy one? The first quest to the left in the quest teleport, says lv100 on the door but when you enter the next door is for level 250. "Alex" isn't really the best name for a War Golem :p. In Alex dialogue theres a small typo, its spelled "business". The Magic level rate is really low (imo). The temple mapping doesn't make sense, lots of different themes that doesn't fit with the rest of the map. Why are there Morgaroths and Orshabaals outside the temple? Is it a raid? The Don items needs to be obtainable ingame, not be impossible to get but atleast some farming, pay2win servers never last. The events are too frequent, you dont have time hunt if you want to participate. The killing tasks are too many, 1250 DL's? Killing other mobs will probably give you more xp in the end, than completing that task. 500 would be enough if not less (depends on the xp reward).

Larger adjusments:

The server isn't that stable, I get loads of lag spikes during my playtime. The exhaust time on the spells is way too low, I prefer it being 1,5 (recommended) - 2 sec and deal more damage than what it currently does. My Xazer wand deals more damage than my Exevo gran mas vis.

The good things:

I like that you have tasks to progress in hunting areas and quests. The website looks really good and I like the slow rates. Lots of quests and hunting areas. Lots of tasks aswell.
____

I hope this was helpful to you and that you make the adjustments that I've asked for. I believe that doing so will increase the enjoyment and enlarge the playerbase, especially if the Larger adjusments are made. When you feel done, I recommend that you get gold advertisment (it will cost some, but not a lot) in otservlist.org and the players will definitely grow. If I play I will probably find more stuff to add.

Good luck!

//
Faarf

i been sick , and updates gonna be prolonger and yet server will stay online for now.
Aswell new Start will be announced as i gonna stand up again and work on warfare.

Looking for serios staff members who in future can take care off warfare.

More will be post soon...

IM ALIVE AND WILL BE BACK !

looking for mappers , scripters , web developers.
pm

im mappping now mostly ... since and doing all things to make this server done , but been sick for awhile...
well bro im not special , but i want trusted server... for players.. thats the point i going

looking for mappers , scripters , web developers.
pm
server is getting updated more often now. :)

looking for mappers!!!

-warfare is a seriuos project with is still in development for already 6 years, we are looking for help into Mapping.
-warfare project never will quit , why ? because the warfare is long term non endeable project of my dream, with i wont shovel up. i keep working on it , till is 100% done .
-warfare development time , there is none at the momen we are on 38% of server done things, i quit hardly push up the percentage but it goes up.
-warfare is running in higher rates edition right now , after the Warfare will rreach 60-70% of finished things, warfare will start with real start, low rates Custom ot. the rates will be posted within the month.
-its more RPG/PVP players server , there is nothing to do for players who want to login and go straigt to botting , you have to explore and put an eye on screen while playing warfare
-warfare is not an easy server , well warfare never been launh on true rates and stuffs of the warfare. because of unfinished todo things :(

-gifts (for all bugs and map mistakes and all the glitches in the game aswell as grammar mistakes will be gifted by premium points with you will get on real start. )

Sorry for my broken english brothers but i still learning every day ;)

Kind Regards
Lucas

Low rate... look highscore. No thanks :`)
Sorry but you are wrong. i wrote
warfare is running in higher rates edition right now
so basicaly now you can experience the warfare in much easier idition.

still looking for mappers and will always look for it , warfare content is unbelievebale BIG. map will be much bigger than Real Map .!

still looking for mappers and will always look for it , warfare content is unbelievebale BIG. map will be much bigger than Real Map .!
same!

Last edited by a moderator:
1 reason why i will not join the server then xD, soory

its going to be bigger for sure but why is it bad ? :p , but tps part will take around 50% of the map another 50% content is explore able. Aswell while i am online i can always show things if player wants to.

and you don't have to say sorry , the warfare i work is my dream/hobby plus i want to make amazing server for players/rpg/pvp ones.
i always up to lissen opinions or advises or anything else about warfare.
i wont quit this project been working on it over 6 years and i wont quit since its my own dream to make it done , well haha it will never will be done :D i always and always will update as much as i can warfare :)

Yes maybe but keep in mind a server which has a bigger map than rl map cant work well... + 8.60 ... waste of time do a small map ppls pk normal and you will get 50+ players easy

Yes maybe but keep in mind a server which has a bigger map than rl map cant work well... + 8.60 ... waste of time do a small map ppls pk normal and you will get 50+ players easy
Maybe , but i will continue doing my works :) its not so big , since the explore part is around 50% only , and other part is TP reached :) .
and in time all information will come with map/areas/quests/hidden things and so on :)
thats why we try to make an warfare wikia :)

Totaly forgot to say , to otland members , by hiting like on our facebook page , we will gift you 40 premium points with you can spend on sms shop :)

-you can fnd our facebook page at our official Warfare website , good luck :)
-if you have any furthemore questions about warfare , ask it :) all questions will be asnsfered 100% honest :)
-warfare is still looking for seriuos staff. (might be paid position)
-we are looking for bug explorers with will get full donation equipment to try out with will be later removed from sms shop lately , sms shop will be rebuild in items , only few things will be sold , and prices might be little be lowered.

Last edited:
SERVER STARTS TOMOROW , SUNDAY 18 CET , ALOT DONATIONS REMOVED .

LOW RATED , RPG , WAR. FREE 50 PREMIUM POINTS FOR PLAYERS BEING ONLINE AT 20-21CET START DAY !

-Alot of donations has been removed , prices in shop is LOWERED . NO PAY2WIN. Full Rpg/War/pvp
-Whole new temple of warfare
-and much more things to explore !

JOIN US TODAY ! SOON START!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back