• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Warfare 8.60 CUSTOM RPG PVP

yeah 50 points evryone whos online at 21-22cet

-Forgot to mention that Mana Seller npc is removed from warfare! some runes are able to buy at warfare main house other are only player makeable :) evrything else is lootable/wands/pots

Today we recieved hosting problem . Server is back online ! JOIN US

-1 daily quest got changed from 6 to 12hours wait time.
- Added another daily quest in Warfare main house every 24 hours.
-fixed alot map bugs as ussuealy.
-Fixxed whole new shoopings at warfare main house
-mana/magic shop npc is totaly removed from server (rods/wands/pots are lootable or quests)
-Now you can buy runes with backpacks on second floor on warfare main house
-over 30 secret quests added
-and much more things done in time.

Kind Regards
Lukas

I remember this server! could be fun to play again;)
did you tryed , how is it ? :)

I love it ;)
Great!
More and more futures warfare will have :)

now you can view players EQ at website aswell as HP and MANA since there can be people with same levels but with different HP/MANA because of the upgraded items player have.
and other stuff is vissible much more is coming soon...

UP!

come and have fun evrything is free right now , you can test the game ! 999 rates!

WARFARE Server Starts in 1 HOUR Gather your team!

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be nice if you could provide some info on mission and tasks rewards at website, there are so many of them its overwhelming. The first task given is to kill 1250 dragon lords, it would be a shame to complete this task and gain 1lvl worth of exp from it.
I like the idea of having to explore to find cool quest and exp places, but at lvl 200 everytime I go to explore something 1 or 2 shots me, so im essencially stucked killing slimes until i loot 200 green cloth in order to get to a new tower lvl, and it's not an easy task. Some guidance will be nice. Also a little more info on bosses drops/lvl req for them.

I really like the server I just think it needs a lil more info/guidance since everything gets overwhelming pretty quick

Would be nice if you could provide some info on mission and tasks rewards at website, there are so many of them its overwhelming. The first task given is to kill 1250 dragon lords, it would be a shame to complete this task and gain 1lvl worth of exp from it.
I like the idea of having to explore to find cool quest and exp places, but at lvl 200 everytime I go to explore something 1 or 2 shots me, so im essencially stucked killing slimes until i loot 200 green cloth in order to get to a new tower lvl, and it's not an easy task. Some guidance will be nice. Also a little more info on bosses drops/lvl req for them.

I really like the server I just think it needs a lil more info/guidance since everything gets overwhelming pretty quick
it needs not Lil info it needs insane much info.
Thanks for opinion :) might be changing something :)

Very entertaining server once you actually give it a try!
A lot of stuff to do, you'll never be bored!
Lots of bosses, raids, quests, missions to do. Along with all the upgrades you can get for your gear.
I'd definitely recommend it :)
I agree, the playerbase right now might seem very off, but the few of us who actually play really enjoy it and will more than willingly help you start out here. :)
PM Snea Pilen ing

Very entertaining server once you actually give it a try!
A lot of stuff to do, you'll never be bored!
Lots of bosses, raids, quests, missions to do. Along with all the upgrades you can get for your gear.
I'd definitely recommend it :)
I agree, the playerbase right now might seem very off, but the few of us who actually play really enjoy it and will more than willingly help you start out here. :)
PM Snea Pilen ing
There's denying most of what you said, but the reality of the situation is that, the server would've succeeded and had a very large player base had @Lbtg not been so foolish previously.

There's denying most of what you said, but the reality of the situation is that, the server would've succeeded and had a very large player base had @Lbtg not been so foolish previously.
like why i been foolish ? by spending all my money/time on warfare ? put some facts with is no lie and i will reply .
player base drop down because of people(some players) who fuked up the server(did lots of harm) and PUT shit on me (lies and so).

The mostly reason why I quited was the expensive prices of runes ^^ I will try out the new Warfare, see you ingame :p

its online already its not starting
Why are you starting the server on a sunday?
The mostly reason why I quited was the expensive prices of runes ^^ I will try out the new Warfare, see you ingame :p
2kk for 2000sds is not so much , + you get cc for being online + there is alot daily quests + more will be added , killing bosses is main place to make GP

+ you can make runes with spels , not all runes is sellable at warfare city , some like avalanches and GFB can be made by lvls 300 .

if you have always any question don't be shy questioning :D :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back