• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Warfare 8.60 CUSTOM RPG PVP

Hi everyone.
Im playing this server since the begining and i just want to tell everyone how it is and hope that the owner can answer me here insteed of beeing to childish in game
1. Everyone wanna know why you restarting the server everytime you wanna do an update or something without even give us a heads up so we could run from the spawn/quest?
2. Where is the changelog? Since the server started you have done some changes but you havent told anyone until its to late? (Knights healing, Changing the health & mana in %)
3. Npc missions 1 and 2 gives better exp % wise compared to lvl then Npc mission 6 (overall the missions system is like russian roulette)
4. Knights healing, knights are suppose to be a tank they should be to heal themself up without having problems blocking 2 mobs that hit atleast 6k each. I know you gonna mention the legendary mana & hp runes but they cost 1 gn its not every1 that could get that kinda money. If your idea is for us to use legendary runes then make it cheaper!
5. Mages, same goes for mages we cant hunt at higher lvl of the exp tower since our healing with GMP kinda sucks and legendary manas are to expensive.
6.People are afraid of telling you about problems since your being in a bad mood all the time and when i complaind about the npc missions all i got in answer back was "dont to tasks" I know alot of people wanna complain but with you being so childish they dont want to do that becouse they might get banned (I heard of people getting warnings when they complain)
I know a couple of the highest lvls wanna quit this server since you honestly fucking it up. So fix this and most important fix your fucking behaviour towards players.

With all of this said im just waiting for you to give me a warning or something :)

// Brorshan

i will ansfer your zeros questions since all are ansfered aleady not 2 times not 3.... aswelll How i supposed not to ban or warn player if he abusing or doing HARM to server.

You havent answerd any of my questions, all you done is being mad cuz i told you things. Like when i told you about the mission your answer was dont do missions. Whats that for kinda answer
If anyone is harming the server its you not the players, and all the guy did was telling every1 a fact and he recived a warning for "harming" the server
Your answers here in public also shows the tibia players what kinda reatarded child you are.
Stop behave like this and tell us things before you change it or soon you wont have any player at all and your "dream" will be gone

You work on it 12h a day? i havent noticed a single update, except a couple of spells being changed cause people told me, you havent told anyone a single fucking thing you have changed, patchnotes are used for a reason..

i asked all of the top lvls and eks heal 1400-1500 exana mort, 4k potion
paladins heal 3k+ exura san, 1750 hp / 1750 mana avg potion
that means knights heal 5500 per use and paladins 6500~
on top of that all the top knights told me they cant even spam heal pot, because their only good dmg spells cost 840 (!!!!!) mana and manapot gives them about 600-700
eks heal less than paladins, have higher manacosts and less damage

legendary healing spell? you mean the promo not a single person has?

edit:
for anyone interested in playing this server, this morning lbtg apparantly made some changes and restarted server, without creating a backup before, and somehow managed to delete every single content from every house on the server, and ppl lost a fuckton of stuff from that, and he doesnt really care about it even

edit2: even better, lbtg apparantly knew items were gonna get removed when he changed some things, but it took 10 hours to get a post up on website with information about it, and up to 2 days to get them back, instead of doing it before he fucked it all up
i have never seen a more incompetent owner on otland, atleast the corrupt owners know what they're doing

Last edited:
Its Need Some Time To Fix It cuz He Had A New Job He Dont Open 24h To Play Tibia Or Update he's Server!

Its Need Some Time To Fix It cuz He Had A New Job He Dont Open 24h To Play Tibia Or Update he's Server!
maybe he shouldnt add an update that will delete all the house data before getting ppl to save their items in them then?

all house data is not delete i can only reach it. thats why i wrote on news .

I'm going to retract my previous statement. I'm going to go ahead and say this is an awful server. When you first start the server everything runs smoothly. Things seem to be well planned and leveling/tasks are no problem. As soon as you start hitting a high level on the server you might as well just quit.

I started off the highest level on the server and was unable to even come close to maintaining it due to the fact that mages cant solo hunt to save their lives at higher levels. Every time something is brought up in game about changes the admin acts like an immature 12 year old. You tell him something that is a fact, and he'll tell you it's not just because "he made the server".

PvP on here is awful as well. It seems as though Lbtg decided to only put time into the beginning stages of the server, and then got tired of working on late game and threw some bullshit together.

Due to his childish outburst's I wouldn't even come close to considering this guy mature enough to run a server.

@owned Healing is exacltly like real tibia, increased by mlvl next next tier of pots, which works there because the monsters never actually get hard if you have the best pots on an ek for example, but here they just scale on and on and on..
no voc heals more than 6-7k a pop, and some monsters can easily hit 15k+ on a blocker

++++ to everything else
botting is allowed, but Lbtg "Jails" people who bot sometimes, going to them checking if they dont, if they do he jails them for 1 hour, but he only does it a few hours a day in his timezone, so people who live in a different timezone and bot while sleeping (which is actually a time lbtg is awake, americans for example) they have trouble getting lvls during the night, but eu people who bot during the night have no issues since hes not on at those times. if you're going to allow botting, allow it to 100% instead of punishing random players occasionally

also a lot of xp on the server comes from tasks where you turn in items for xp, and today he decided to change a ton of them, nerfing them all by a giant amount, without telling anyone, when most high lvls have already completed them, fucking lower lvls over

if ran by a more competent person, this server would be much better.

Update V4,2

• Boosted bless reduction.
  • Fixed npc bugs that caused gn rain.
  • Added item anti duplicate system, everyone who might try to duplicate items will get deletion or banned.
  • Added stronger engine for linux with on top of that we've added auto restarter of server if it goes accidnetly offline.
  • Exana mort has been boosted by 20-25%. Potions for knights healing has been boosted aswell.
  • Potions for Paladin(GSP) has been lowered slightly.
  • Changed level requirements for potions: SHP-200lvl GHP-300lvl UHP-430lvl SMP-200lvl GMP-350lvl GSP-430lvl
  • Exori con now has 10x less exhaust.
  • Exori din now takes 1 soul.
  • Exori max frigo now uses 25 soul.
  • Orcer spawn east of desert was expanded.
  • Added 1 huge orcer spawn accesable with using orcer orb on fire north of quest tower.
  • You can no longer accces orcers spawn from boss tp from warfare.
  • Infected dragons don't drop boss tokens anymore and hits slightly more with waves.
  • Added new spawn of infected slimes with their bosses west on warfare (say magical words to enter).
  • Moved npc house to mountains of warfare and added 6 houses in that place.
  • Fixed health god boss.
  • Rewamped nightmare tp.
  • Jagors are now spawning every 30 minutes in desert.
  • Fixed alot of map bugs.
  • Shortly we will add frag heart abuse prevention system which will jail you after killing person multiple times in a short duration
  • Aswell as frag limit to redskull set to 30 Frags

This server was alright at the begining now it just suck.
You made mages shit (no point in hunting cause the mobs hit around 5k+ at high lvl areas)
You removed gn ingame caused players that collected them trouble with lvling
When i asked you the first time where to get the living spider you told me not to bother since its lvl 1500+ and next time i asked you about buffing the pots u told me the endgame is at 700
Everyone says that your a imature since when we ask questions you just answer with cooky comments
And when i told u that mages are shit i got a IP bann.
I saw that almost all top players quited the server so your doing a gr8 job, keep on! ;)
By the way your english is shit :p

golden nuggets = 100cc on here
someone found a bug and threw thousands of them in temple, what did lbtg do?
shut down the server for 12h, and removed literally every single nugget from the server, even ppl who hadnt been online during this etc.
words cant describe his incompetence

This server was alright at the begining now it just suck.
You made mages shit (no point in hunting cause the mobs hit around 5k+ at high lvl areas)
You removed gn ingame caused players that collected them trouble with lvling
When i asked you the first time where to get the living spider you told me not to bother since its lvl 1500+ and next time i asked you about buffing the pots u told me the endgame is at 700
Everyone says that your a imature since when we ask questions you just answer with cooky comments
And when i told u that mages are shit i got a IP bann.
I saw that almost all top players quited the server so your doing a gr8 job, keep on! ;)
By the way your english is shit :p
since there is much lie in this post i just say thanks for bump.

golden nuggets = 100cc on here
someone found a bug and threw thousands of them in temple, what did lbtg do?
shut down the server for 12h, and removed literally every single nugget from the server, even ppl who hadnt been online during this etc.
words cant describe his incompetence
Every single account has recieved premium points for it.

Every single account has recieved premium points for it.
how does 15 premium points make up for the people that lost several hundred nuggets?
most of those people already have full sets, and using 15 points wont get you even close to what they had
shitty solution because you most likely didnt wanna spend the time, or had no clue what to do
lets not forget all the people that used those nuggets and got weps/eq with +11 on it, that werent removed..

whats lies on hosseins posts? everything in it is true, right now 3 or 4 out of the top 5 quit the server, a day or two ago before more ppl caught up it was like 5 of top 7, i cant see how you would think that is positive in any way