• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Warfare 8.60 CUSTOM RPG PVP

Don't lie please. Keep your believes and lies for yourself .
Thanks
just ask any of the top players from last time, before you gave everyone lvls so the server wouldnt be completely empty...
nice that you made the donation shop literally pay 2 win now, straight up selling insane amounts of xp for a high price, also selling task items in the shop, guess you didnt think you made enough money off the shop last time around :)

just ask any of the top players from last time, before you gave everyone lvls so the server wouldnt be completely empty...
nice that you made the donation shop literally pay 2 win now, straight up selling insane amounts of xp for a high price, also selling task items in the shop, guess you didnt think you made enough money off the shop last time around :)
Keep your lies for yourself , and your believes :)
i never gave someone levels, and i added to shop things PEOPLE asked.
So before you lie/or insult/ or interrupt someone space, get more information before you make your mouth full of lies and trash.
Thats not nice as you are human.

Kind Regards
Lukas

Keep your lies for yourself , and your believes :)
i never gave someone levels, and i added to shop things PEOPLE asked.
So before you lie/or insult/ or interrupt someone space, get more information before you make your mouth full of lies and trash.
Thats not nice as you are human.

Kind Regards
Lukas
just because people ask for something in the shop, doesn't mean its a good idea to add them...
im sure a lot of players wouldnt mind you selling bans in the shop, so they can pay to ban their enemies, but that wouldnt be a good idea, would it?

i dont care if people think im lying, they can read the previous posts in this thread and decide for themselves what they think
even more people complained on ur websites forums, but those were conveniently cleaned now huh? good thing you can just go to googles cache and see an old version with even more people complaining about how you ran the server ;)

just because people ask for something in the shop, doesn't mean its a good idea to add them...
im sure a lot of players wouldnt mind you selling bans in the shop, so they can pay to ban their enemies, but that wouldnt be a good idea, would it?

i dont care if people think im lying, they can read the previous posts in this thread and decide for themselves what they think
even more people complained on ur websites forums, but those were conveniently cleaned now huh? good thing you can just go to googles cache and see and old version with even more people complaining about how you ran the server ;)
I do not understand your mission here.
Keep your life away from things you dont know.
and about shop , i gave so much ways to people to get free points... so Keep your mouth full of lies or stop lieing , becouse Karma can hit one day .

Kind Regards
Lukas

I do not understand your mission here.
Keep your life away from things you dont know.
and about shop , i gave so much ways to people to get free points... so Keep your mouth full of lies or stop lieing , becouse Karma can hit one day .

Kind Regards
Lukas
selling that much xp for that price, i would not call anything other than greedy
dont forget the massive amount of threads leading up to re-launch you made asking for other people to make simple scripts for you, of which you didnt seem to be able to make ANYTHING yourself ;)

selling that much xp for that price, i would not call anything other than greedy
dont forget the massive amount of threads leading up to re-launch you made asking for other people to make simple scripts for you, of which you didnt seem to be able to make ANYTHING yourself ;)
As ussuealy keep your Believes for yourself.
You don't know me , i don't know you. So lets keep it this way.

If you feel good while you telling lies and things with you don't know , keep doing it. its your way.

Kind Regards
Lukas

That english brah D:>
i Can admit my english sux ,and you can find alot mistakes in warfare..
But you always can fix my english :) not evryone is perfect, i remember my english couple years ago bro... :D was dissaster , even worse than now :p

Server starts sunday 12 , 14CET .
Server will run in much higher rates and much easier edition!
Free points for guilds(private message)
This server is for fighting , and wars!!!
Givingout 500 free points on first Started Week!!!stay tunned!

Try out much easier version of warfare! pk server!

Update:
Changed Whole Monsters in warfare(experience/loot/demages).
Added Over 10 new bosses , some are reached at warfare third floor and alot bosses added around Warfare/Gengia/Darashia Citys.
Added New upgrading System
Added Alot of new items / stamina items/exp items/ weapons/shields/and lots of more.
Added Alot of new spawns in gengia/warfare/darashia citys explore.
Added over 50 new quests around whole Server. (all quests hidden , click wall/funtain well evrything if you want find quests)

Fixed Hunting tower NPC's now you can skip mission for 30 min and go next floor.
Added New houses around warfare city with cost 15 game tokens per hour(price might be reduced)
Fixed alot of game bugs
Fixed alot map bugs
And much more done in past month...

Looking For Seriuos Staff Members
King Regards
LBTG

BUMPZ
Looking For Seriuos Staff to take care of
Devoria.mine.nu