• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Waropolis - 7.X PvP-E Realmap - HR - Relive glory - April 20th, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should reopen it, but with stages like previous 2 editions

Haha, we're taking note of all suggestions, there is sure to be a point where we can find a sweet spot. Ideally the server would last for months - and without trying new things people would never know (only think they know) what makes other players stay. We're going to continue tweaking and taking feed back, and fixing bugs e.t.c till we feel the server is stable enough, only then would we consider a lower rate EXP serv. in the mean time - we've got a lot of bugs - fixes and additions to the game to help keep players online and active! Hopefully everyone comes back - it's sad the last 2 days i haven't been on - i've been at hospital visiting family member, with minimal time to help you guys. very sorry for that boys, but we still working on it.

i've seen a lot of good suggestions from all of you, so keep helping us shape the server, and hope everyone had at least a little fun this time around.

If u want to reopen it around the time better make it now, even today evening or tommorow. In next 2-4 weeks it couldnt be successful.

ye today or tomorrow. Original tibia start on 30.03, I guess a lot of people will play there. I think that now is the best time because I cannot find good to play so probably other people have got the same problem.

@Cukierasek
Tibijka with Eloth team which is the most corrupted team on OT community ever, how you can even think of joing this server again, when last edition died after 5 days, and with every edition of their ot they have less amount of players, and they keep doing more and more stinky stuff to fill the player loss, like spoofing or cracking elfbot on their client for biggest friendly team leaders..etc.. As you seen, they just stopped colaborating as "magicala.net" and go back to Rafonix to quickly open this server with anyone for cash cash cash.

Realesta lost it's hype by previous problems with alot of things, and previous edition of fighteria and realesta also died after 1-2 days even with Punio's help.

@Sepekus You need to make some type of basic tutorial for a quests, becouse when every team made quest, there was a problem and misunderstanding, I am not saying about full-tutorial-step by step, but some tips on how to made it and where it is located, and what to watch out for.
Also to speed, can you describe what you did with speed that it's kinda broken?
And to Exp i think, next editions should be midrated with "steady" - not staged exp, so it will take time to exp on lower lvls also.

You should reopen it, but with stages like previous 2 editions
I don't think so, this time exp is lower and it's still too high as alot of peoples said.

@Nosferatu88 man, firstly tibijka stayed for 1-2 weeks without any advertisment, now the main advertisment "rafonix" will stream this ot everyday (he's got like 500 000 subscribers) about punio ots, i played at every edition and didnt spot any problems, and maybe you dont know but its hard to get people on 7.4 ot when there is open medivia pendulum server (yea it was at 2 previous editions) and at this time there wont be open any famous 7.4 ots, so people will enjoyed it and play there. And how you probably know peole quit waro, cause 1 team just dominate whole serv, people cried cause they were losing money, at this edition it wasnt as easy to get cash as it was on previous editions, also when it was coming about exp, they had to remain on this lvl 80-100 by exping and they just got bored. On last editions you could fight for 1-2 hours, die a lot, then you just went for demons, warlocks, terrams etc for 10minutes with sd and you gain the same level before fight. So think about it

greetings and i wish gl for next editions

@Cukierasek Last tibijka was alive for 1 week, without any teams, and I know alot of teams like veziv are disappointed about eloth team, so they propably won't join, and rather they wait few more days for OrginalTibia. Rafonix will stream tibia ? NO way xD On first (most succesfull) Tibijka rafonix stream tibijka 3 times for few minutes, i played and i rmmber.

You not spotted any problems on punio ot ? Cuz i rmmber hosting for 20 euro and tone of crashes and rollbacks from one edition of fighteria or realesta, other edition with 90 ppls on start with broken datapack and mort hur which one shooted peoples, or an version with frag removers, djins in shops and punio with unlimited points who was killing everyone. So ye, I will give It a try this time, but I don't expect long term ot.

Ok, i can now say that you are really handicapped. Trying to imagine things that never happened

Ok, i can now say that you are really handicapped. Trying to imagine things that never happened
If you say so, tell where i Lied and i support you with stream replay or shot on youtube ,no problem (if i still manage to find it):) .

you could re open it, ots was really decent, but there were 2 things that i didnt like
first is end stage 2x exp without bless = that make a lot of ppl stop exp, and u need to exp to keep server alive
second thing is you didnt have speed adventage with lvling up on hlvls

you could re open it, ots was really decent, but there were 2 things that i didnt like
first is end stage 2x exp without bless = that make a lot of ppl stop exp, and u need to exp to keep server alive
second thing is you didnt have speed adventage with lvling up on hlvls

Yea, i agree with 2x exp at end stage is really not such a good idea - it forces everyone to stop leveling on that stage in a high rate. I also agree with speed - you DID have a speed advantage - but it wasn't huge. People asked for slower speed at higher levels and that's what we did. higher level's still ran faster, but less as fast as real tibia (it wasn't enough speed gained, level 90 - 120, the 120 only had 40 speed points [boh]. So it was our fault over-tuning it and it will 100% be changed.

I think we over-tuned the higher level speed gains, and made it way too slow - next edition will be faster higher levels. And about answering the exp problem, i have a pretty nice idea. I haven't seen many ot's like this but if people want the idea it will happen. I'd like to keep the loot how it is (rare items rare, tons of gold) but the exp low/stable rate. for instance. [Level 1-20 would be 6x] [20-30 5x] [30-150 4x] [150+ 3x] In my opinion this kinda stages fit what people like but also with the high loot rate, it stays true to the "high rpg feeling" People will have supplies and gold at level 40-60 for huge level 40-60 wars. Leveling could be done easily whenever you please cause the money is easy to get. Also the leveling would start at a slow rate - and maintain that slow rate through all the time. So people won't feel cheated when they take level 70 in 1 day, and now they must hunt 6 hours for 10 levels like this last edition.. it doesn't feel right on a high rate, and people stop leveling then war -> then quit. With this new type of stage, once you hit level 30, you have a 4x exp till 150 which means people won't feel as shitty leveling, because all people need to go through that 4x since level 40. But with waropolis high gold, runes on shop, and 2x sd's. 4x won't seem as bad as people think, and should give alot of time to the server for all sorts of wars on many levels.

I will also be remaking a lot of the "orsha" respawns, some of these spawns are just full with too many mobs.

Remember guys, Waropolis is still online, you can come back whenever you want. We are still updating and fixing bugs.

You should add more spawns monsters for low levels.

Reopen with low rate + high loot rate.

+ Change dmg and skills ek and palladins.

Fix War mode system and serverek perfect.

Yea, i agree with 2x exp at end stage is really not such a good idea - it forces everyone to stop leveling on that stage in a high rate. I also agree with speed - you DID have a speed advantage - but it wasn't huge. People asked for slower speed at higher levels and that's what we did. higher level's still ran faster, but less as fast as real tibia (it wasn't enough speed gained, level 90 - 120, the 120 only had 40 speed points [boh]. So it was our fault over-tuning it and it will 100% be changed.

I think we over-tuned the higher level speed gains, and made it way too slow - next edition will be faster higher levels. And about answering the exp problem, i have a pretty nice idea. I haven't seen many ot's like this but if people want the idea it will happen. I'd like to keep the loot how it is (rare items rare, tons of gold) but the exp low/stable rate. for instance. [Level 1-20 would be 6x] [20-30 5x] [30-150 4x] [150+ 3x] In my opinion this kinda stages fit what people like but also with the high loot rate, it stays true to the "high rpg feeling" People will have supplies and gold at level 40-60 for huge level 40-60 wars. Leveling could be done easily whenever you please cause the money is easy to get. Also the leveling would start at a slow rate - and maintain that slow rate through all the time. So people won't feel cheated when they take level 70 in 1 day, and now they must hunt 6 hours for 10 levels like this last edition.. it doesn't feel right on a high rate, and people stop leveling then war -> then quit. With this new type of stage, once you hit level 30, you have a 4x exp till 150 which means people won't feel as shitty leveling, because all people need to go through that 4x since level 40. But with waropolis high gold, runes on shop, and 2x sd's. 4x won't seem as bad as people think, and should give alot of time to the server for all sorts of wars on many levels.

I will also be remaking a lot of the "orsha" respawns, some of these spawns are just full with too many mobs.

Remember guys, Waropolis is still online, you can come back whenever you want. We are still updating and fixing bugs.

i like this idea with stages

@Sepekus You going to respond to this?

What about people who donated will you give back points or anything?
dude you decided to donate. he didn't force you to. Everyone knows a server (especially such a highrate) dies at some point. And mostly pretty quickly. So he has to give you nothing back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back