• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Waropolis - 7.X PvP-E Realmap - HR - Relive glory - April 20th, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah same for me, well would be good if you will fix it haha

Mind making a list of all tasks? Starting at 16.00 and wanna know what to start exp at :)

The error still exists. You can't log and create character :S

I just checked and you can create account and characters

^ Sorry was on waropolis online, same error here that you cannot create

wtf just woke up still tipsy and its off

lmao

ok, it is working now.

GM - You should probably write some integration tests of your web page(for example in selenium).

Guys sometimes when i read all the post i think you have no life whitout any servers of tibia or smth i just suggest you go OUT meet friend's be active in GYM or any sport and find a WOMAN who give u a new life. Anyway i waiting too for this OT but i am after GYM ,after good Sex becouse today in Poland we have DAY OF MAN :D! anyway good luck everyone! ;) Have a nice weekend!

Greetings,

Just here to say everything is running smoothly and were set for launch in an hour!
Make sure to log in the first 30 minutes to receive your VIP.

Happy Hunting,
Waropolis

task is automatic.. just kill monsters it will start and when done u get cash in ur backpack and again start task..
I am thankful for answer, but still doesn't give me an answer.
By what you're saying there's a task for every single monster? < If it does then my bad you answered my question.
If no then I would like a list for atleast beginner tasks or some information about it :)

I do not mean any harm, just looking for answers. Yours Lunarzz

yes all monsters for automatic. when you kill 1 rat , rat task starting when u kill 1 rotworm , rotworm task starting no need to finish 1 by 1.

Guys sometimes when i read all the post i think you have no life whitout any servers of tibia or smth i just suggest you go OUT meet friend's be active in GYM or any sport and find a WOMAN who give u a new life. Anyway i waiting too for this OT but i am after GYM ,after good Sex becouse today in Poland we have DAY OF MAN :D! anyway good luck everyone! ;) Have a nice weekend!

One of psychology law says that what you are talking about others is what you think about yourself... oh yeah and you have almost 500 posts... I guess you don't have life before, Am I right?

anyway I don't think that otland is good place to praise that you have sex today XD

!!!
mythomaniac detected

ONLY TIIBIA, no sex go exp !!

• SPELLS = 7.4
Read in otland and at ur homepage it says:
  • Spells and Runes
    Mana usages for all spells and runes are currently set to 7.72. This was requested by players.
    Wands exist!

same goes with exp, whats up? which one is correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back