• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Waropolis - 7.X PvP-E Realmap - HR - Relive glory - April 20th, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you should pick a avantar or you are to ugly to show yourself or maybe to fat aswell, are you one under niebisky's paylist aswell?

Maybe you should pick a avantar or you are to ugly to show yourself or maybe to fat aswell, are you one under niebisky's paylist aswell?
I finish with forum fights bcs its waste of time, shit talking about ot is also wrong, if u dont like something just leave it. You came to 7.4 few month ago and u open ur mouth too often Be quaiet or show something ur still nobody here, its 7.4, show your skills before u start talk ok?

idc who is niebieski i dont play hotkey tibia xd

I started Tibia When you were in the kindergarden so get ur facts straight, idk Why you started the conersation in the first place

I started Tibia When you were in the kindergarden so get ur facts straight, idk Why you started the conersation in the first place
1992 here should I think ur in similar age so your argument as always is just shity talking xd dude I know you a little bit so dont try be someone on forum if u arent somone at 7.4.

>>Waropolis.net<< >>Waropolis.net<< >>Waropolis.net<< >>Waropolis.net<<

3 Days left until launch! The test server is now down and accounts have been reset.
Register today and spread the word! We give points to anyone who helps advertise :).

I621kY.jpg
YoBnhs.jpg
BMyQC4.jpg

We're excited for the next season and are prepped and ready to go. We hope players try to achieve making the Hall of Fame to be remembered for all time!
We expect that this high rate edition goes well so that the server may transfer into more lower rate permanent worlds that players can treat serious and enjoy more.
We appreciate all the support and hope to give players the best game-play possible.
Just a little bit of information for the next launch.

Events
  • Waropolis is proud of our events, we have many which we provide our players with such as Battles, Scavenger Events, Capture the Flag, Last Man Standing, and Zombie events.
  • Open Battle and Battle Events now on automatic timers
  • All players have a chance to win awesome rewards!(VIP, Money, Addons, etc)
  • Corpses now drop in events.
  • Now losers even receive a participation award.
  • New 'Top Guild' Position created for guilds to compete for.
New Player Tracking
  • Player Kills
  • Player Last Hit Kills
  • Total Levels Killed
  • Player Deaths by Monsters
  • Player Deaths by Players
  • Monsters Killed
  • Player SD Accuracies
  • SD's Used
  • SD's Missed
  • UH's Used
  • Magic Walls Used
  • Paralyzes Used
  • Energy Waves Casted
  • UE's Casted
  • 1v1, 5v5, 10,10, and 20v20 Wins/Losses
Runes
  • NO SOUL SYSTEM/New anti rune bottting code. No more annoying soul, but no more botting runes!
  • Its 99% impossible to now afk runes for long periods of time, players are allowed 2 MC's each!(Following OTServlist rules)
Additions
  • Multiple New quests added to parts of empty map.
  • Public 1v1, 5v5, 10,10 on private battlegrounds added. Must pay to enter, can bet on matches, winning team takes pot and 50% entry fee totals.

Misc Information
  • Players who want to be out of rook will only be in rook for 5 minutes or less in the start. No being stuck in rook or waiting for Oracle.
  • Fast easy starter quests for starting equipment.
  • Boosted Gold, Build your war backpack in minutes and start fighting.
  • GFB reduced damage for big wars.
  • We give streamers points for advertising but We do NOT give streamers ingame treatment(No tping away from PvP... they just considered normal players)
  • ORIGINAL CLIENT! Enjoy the nostalgia of the original client!

Register today!
Waropolis

Last edited:
we still remember ur false launch, last week, the teams in picture wont be there but hopefully some rpg players glhf!

Agree with shajkan , realesta it Will be
Your free to play any server you would like :)
so exp rates gonna be like on previous edition?
About the same. Super fast to 40, fast to 80, drops off after that. No level 150's running around everywhere.

We hope that small teams have a better chance to thrive this era and its more enjoyable for small teams just as well as big teams!

we still remember ur false launch, last week, the teams in picture wont be there but hopefully some rpg players glhf!
Good to know, last editon was shity because of huge teams. Waropolis is best h rate atm but its better if u fight in small teams. Most pvpers gonna play here so good luck at realesta I hope your team wont change mind ; D

Most pvpers? Tell me someone xD everyone is going for relesta haha! You know waropolis is all Fake accounts made and the true 100 accounts is like 50 of them our players from 3-4 dffrent teams

You talk much show less we Will play in a team of 7-8 ppl take ur People and come fight us if you can

Last edited by a moderator:
You talk much show less we Will play in a team of 7-8 ppl take ur People and come fight us if you can

Most pvpers? Tell me someone xD everyone is going for relesta haha! You know waropolis is all Fake accounts made and the true 100 accounts is like 50 of them our players from 3-4 dffrent teams

As I said before ur still nobody at non hotkey tibia so I wont waste more time for u. Waropolis without you wont lose anything. Take your team and this sad face to realestas theard.

I will make an impartial comment ,

Realesta : I was played 2 or 3 times at first edition maybe different name I remember city names different to full custom map. maybe its not Ruth's server , it does not matter 2 times played.

realesta ; server is good no lag no bug i think , Just 1 bug ** Fake Demons(goblins giving demon task = demon legs + exp i tested.) ** still no fixed last edition to the same.
streamer's doing the advertisement is more than gamemaster.especially I do not want to play the server for money. because it's dying in 3 days.
and when gm's making streamers advertisement , people thinking different things about " help " streamers and his friends. they will write here something , you will see theirs friends soon.

I was played 3 times waropolis. custom maps is good balanced I tested all , loot rate and cash rate is very good.
2 gamemaster, everybody helps their questions. almost they will be as online as me :D
Gm's is very good but people love gamemaster, which has strict rules, which are not good at communication for exp ori.. gm.
you must change it @xKrazyx :D

(of course they will make money - Ruth and waropolis.)
I strongly believe that waropolis have not opened a server for money. %80 fun %20 money , the opposite is true for the other server.

Important note : Paypal not available on Türkiye ı cant buying shop items. ı wrote information for players. ***

I prefer ***** see u soon there .-- even if it is not now, 3 days later after start :) --

As I said before ur still nobody at non hotkey tibia so I wont waste more time for u. Waropolis without you wont lose anything. Take your team and this sad face to realestas theard.

Ofcourse kijek master of talking ;)

Lets face me 1v1 on any ot you like on cam or w/e, so i can tap your little mouth You know playing Realesta would be waste of time for your Cuz you aint gonna get shit done execpt dieng so keep writtin rumors miss forum master ::>

Ofcourse kijek master of talking ;)

Lets face me 1v1 on any ot you like on cam or w/e, so i can tap your little mouth You know playing Realesta would be waste of time for your Cuz you aint gonna get shit done execpt dieng so keep writtin rumors miss forum master ::>

Dude I never talk shit I have no problem to accept fact that there is alot of better players than me, I know community of non hotkey tibia for years. You came from idk where and u start writing posts in 7.4 ot what should be changed, what ot is good, what hoster is good or not etc, thats why I harras you. Dude I rly want face u 1v1 but please make a mage bcs last time when I came for your friend it was 1v2 and u was usless ek running around, your friend die so easy and I die by demon bcs I was greedy for loot xD

Play mage, show something next start talking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back