• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Waropolis - 7.X PvP-E Realmap - HR - Relive glory - April 20th, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets go kijek lets have a fun server ! Everyone else lets not change ot after 1-2-3-4 Days lets keep it alive for a longtime

Lets go kijek lets have a fun server ! Everyone else lets not change ot after 1-2-3-4 Days lets keep it alive for a longtime
Ye try to keep it online till next weekend ^ ^

How is Paladin / Knight on this server?? are they balanced or only mages are decent?

How is Paladin / Knight on this server?? are they balanced or only mages are decent?
ek is strong bcs exori cost around 150 mana so u can exp pretty fast

Simple trailer, enjoy watching xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Launch in under 3 hours! Everything is prepped and ready to go!

Make sure to download the new client!

Good luck and happy hunting!
Waropolis

There is no way i make it home in time for launch, can you put it at 17:30 CEST instead? :)

40 players online, already dead dog. Go go Realesta

Both Warop and Realesta are good high rate otservers. Unfortunately one cannot win with streamers. Wait few days for it to die then try to re-launch. Gl!

Both Warop and Realesta are good high rate otservers. Unfortunately one cannot win with streamers. Wait few days for it to die then try to re-launch. Gl!
Yeah i say jpoin up and the server vs them

@xKrazyx bro just open waropolis war server, no good war ot online atm so better open it than host a dead rpg server without players.

When are you going to start server again ?

This it's online , but have low rate and empty , he waste dedicated server.

He should open a server that is missing : high rate, or change exp rate to high and create new topic + he must write in
this topic: i change exp on my server , all go join my server with high exp rate and have fun.

I would suggest something like this:

[Experience stage]:
1. Stage : Level 1 to 60 : 120x
2. Stage : Level 61 to 90 : 100x
3. Stage : Level 91 to 120 : 70x
4. Stage : Level 121 to 160 : 40x
5. Stage : Level 161 to 200 : 20x
6. Stage : Level 200 to 999 : 12x

Change it to mega orshabaal maybe some people join to this when they see you change it.

I would like to play something like that :D

This it's online , but have low rate and empty , he waste dedicated server.

He should open a server that is missing : high rate, or change exp rate to high and create new topic + he must write in
this topic: i change exp on my server , all go join my server with high exp rate and have fun.

I would suggest something like this:

[Experience stage]:
1. Stage : Level 1 to 60 : 120x
2. Stage : Level 61 to 90 : 100x
3. Stage : Level 91 to 120 : 70x
4. Stage : Level 121 to 160 : 40x
5. Stage : Level 161 to 200 : 20x
6. Stage : Level 200 to 999 : 12x

Change it to mega orshabaal maybe some people join to this when they see you change it.

I would like to play something like that :D

Honestly you're posting different rates in every fucking thread, you have no idea what you want, you're just an annoying troll that everyone's sick of. Do us all a favour, delete your account and leave otland.

Honestly you're posting different rates in every fucking thread, you have no idea what you want, you're just an annoying troll that everyone's sick of. Do us all a favour, delete your account and leave otland.

I like different styles of servers, not one type , there is not 1 good server on the internet to play , now online is only types servers what i no like it.

I like servers high rates or very low rates with good loot rate and i suggest it to gms.

I good know what i want , no like you mr a man who can not read posts with understanding, calls others and calls them trolls, he is an ordinary troll who not using the brain to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back