• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] YurOtsX _RPG_ AMERICAN PROXY [7.72] NEW MONSTERS,MAP,OUTFITS, CRITICAL SYSTEM

pasiak12

Solutions
Reaction score

I would like to invite you to play on the YurOtsX (YurOtsX) that will start on 20.05.2017 18:00 (Poland time).

The game has been designed for long-term play, where RPG feelings will come from quests. The gameplay is intended to be fun and dynamic.

Now take a look on some info about the Server:

The original YurOts Map had need to be changed because it was too small. While modyfing the map, the main intend was to expand the locations, but save the original YurOts structures. There are some screens presenting the idea:
http://i.imgur.com/YEILyDS.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/apqyef9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/x9sE48w.jpg

There are many respawns and nice locations on the map but they are really close to each other (YurOts style).

Vocation changes:
Knight:
Melee damage has been normalized. No more random 300dmg, 10dmg or 0 hits.
Miss hits removed
Exori Kina
A knight's exori which dmg is based on creatures around you. Consumes 10% max hp.

Exura Kina
Consumes 20% current hp, and restores 20% max hp in time.

Utito Kina
Turning the berserker mode on. While in berserker mode, your auto-attack can go up to 3x (based on % missing health).
The cost is 100 mana for turning on, and 3 mana for next second. (Every second costs 3 mana more)

Exeta Hur
Grants attack speed bonus for 10 seconds.

Exori Gran
Boosted exori

Sorcer & Druid
Exori strikes has been reworked:
Exori Flam: High amount of dmg, 2 sec cooldown.
Exori mort: High dmg range (Could be small or high) of dmg, 1sec cd
Exori vis: Small amount of dmg, 1 sec cooldown.
Exori pox: Small amount of dmg, 1 sec cooldown.

Exori Noob strikes: Same as originals, but they are targeted and deals 30% less dmg.
Exori Noob Vis
Exori Noob Flam
Exori Noob Mort
Exori Noob Pox

Uniques:

Sorcerer:
Great Flame: Exevo gran flam hur

Druid
-Can Summon up to 3 monsters

Exevo gran mas pox
Has been reworked. Deal instant dmg (Half of ue), then heavily poisons (dmg based on lvl)

Exevo pox hur
Poison Wave

Paladin
Melee damage has been normalized.
Some new bolts types
Ability to craft Arbalest (New damage formula, that includes level (But starts profiting on 150+lvl))
Exevo bolt hur
Consumes 20 bolts (specified in ammo slot) and deals area damage.

Exori con
Shot that depends on amunition type

Exori con con
Shots multiply. The number of shots depends on level. The formula is 2 + 20% chance for additional shot for every 100lvl.

Spells values should be same with those from old tibia spell calculator:
Tibiacity: Damage calculator

In overall, the profesions pros and cons should be:
Knight:
+Good aoe (area of damage)
+Good single target dmg
+Very good healing
-Average burst dmg
-Need to get close to enemies

Paladin:
+Best single target dmg
+Fight on distance
-bad aoe
-bad healing

Sorcerer:
+Very good aoe
+Good single target
-squishy
-mana/cash eater :p

Druid: (might need some more features)
+Good aoe
+Good single target
+Summon master
+Party friendly
-squishy
-mana/cash eater

Food system:
- Food instant regenerates mana/hp. The amount depends on food type
- Normal food can feed you up to 10 mins.
- Special food can feed you up to 30 days.
- You lost your food time on death.

Fishing System:
- When you're out of cash, you can get some supplies from fishing.
- There is 5%-50% chance to get supplies from water depending on your fishing skill

Frag system:
- 1 frag point lasts 24h
- You can obtain Red Skull on 5th frag point (Red skull lasts up to end of the total fragtime)
- The unjustified kill on lower lvl than yours gives 2 frag points
- On 10th frag you go to jail (Where you wait to the end of total fragtime)
- PZ on kill lasts 15min
As you can read, there are more number of frags to obtain RS (5) if you decide to kill higher lvls. If you will abuse your power (kill lower lvls), you will gain more frag points for it. Also in my opinion, the ban for player killing is bad option. It has been replaced with jail.

Cooldown system:
- There is custom cooldown system to ensure dynamic gameplay.
- All offensive spells have their 2-sec cooldown
- All healing and support spells have their 1-sec cooldown

Critical/Dodge system:
- Players can obtain dodge and critical chances from items.
- There is classification on hit and spell damages. (Critical on auto-attack/ Critical on spell attack)
- The critical damage on monsters deals 200% dmg
- The critical damage on players deals 150% dmg
- Dodge can block whole attack

Shared exp:
- There are high exp-bonuses while shared-exp is active.
- The monster kills on task are counted for every members (if shared is active)
- The rules to active shared exp are:
Minimum level in party must be higher than 2/3 of the highest level member
Players must be in 30sqm range
Players must be active in fight

Task system:
- There are 3 random tasks from NPC you can take.
- If you finish some task, there would be choosen next one.
- There are 4 stages with different number of kills. Higher amount of kills will give better rewards and exp. You can also end the task on the first stage (for example 5 demons) and get another task.
- You can also use Rerolls
- There are given 2x single-reroll points a day at a random time.
- You can exchange your tasks points for Reroll points or phoenix eggs
- You can open Phoenix eggs and get supplies/rare rewards.
- Using reroll points, you can take more than 3 tasks but you need to remember that while rerolling some task you have guaranted that the rerolled task wouldn't be repeated, but the NPC can pick some task that you have already started.

Phoenix egg
- You can open those using the cracker machine placed underground the Task NPC

Rare monsters system:
- There are 1% chance to spawn rare monster instead of normal one.
- The rare monster has 50% chance to drop Red/Blue coins. It has also increased loot and exp.

Training school:
- You can buy training tokens for blue coins.

Battle Rings:
- You can buy battle rings for red coins.

Boss system:
- There are currently 9 bosses in game.
- There is 1% chance to start boss raid on every 100 kill of base monster type(ex. For every 100 dragon lord kills on server, there is 1% chance for demodras raid)
- The person who has spawned boss (killed 100th monster and get lucky), and the players around the spawn (50-150 sqm near boss spawn(depends on boss)) get notification about it.
- Every boss has it's own strategy to fight.
- Most of the bosses have 5% chance to drop unique battle item. (Really usefull item, not boring +5 armor shit)
- Every boss has 100% to drop it's own creature product (Dragon claw etc.)

Lucky loot system
- There are items that have luck loot bonus
- While wearing those, you can get another draw for loot item if it haven't been drawn from normal loot.
- If item comes from luck loot bonus it will be properly describied in loot msg.

Auto-loot system
- Premium feature
- command '!autoloot' to get more info

Lottery system
- The NPC Seller wants the city to stay clean. He is encouragin players to pick up trash from streets.
- You can turn purple and gray backpack into street trash by using a weapon on it.
- You can exchange 100 street trashes for lottery ticket.
- There is 20% to get lucky reward from lottery machine.
- You can't buy empty purple or grey backpacks from shop.
- You can also turn other containters into street trash, but they're need to be full.
- The machine to turn the full containers into street trash is placed near Seller.
- There isn't option to turn full bags into trash in your bp, in order to avoid deleting by mistake the bag with content. You need to confirm that by pulling the lever on machine.

Quests:
- There are currently 3 'bigger' quests ingame
- Some of quests needs to have conversation with NPCs and might require taking a look on environment on the map. (everything might be a hint or bluff)

Experience:
The main game intention is to get power from equipment not from only level, so the exp rates aren't high.

Also the best pg should come from party hunts, so the exp is boosted while shared exp is active.
The tasks are also nice source of experience.

The rates are:
1-20lvl : 10x
20-40lvl: 8x
40-60lvl: 5x
60-100lvl: 3x
100+lvl : 1x

Amulets:
Amulets are going to be strong part in game. The Amulet of loss is cheap, costs only 10k, allowing players to play safely and not spending too much money on AOLs.
There are also better amulets granting many nice bonuses, but if you want to use them you need to take a risk and walk without AOL on. (You can also swap the amulets but it requires skill in hands :))

Boat system:
- NPC on boat is able to pick you up to Dragons and city.
- NPC is able to take you to another places if you have discovered them first.

Small crystals system:
- The emeralds,sapphires,rubies,diamonds and amethsysts will be needed to enchance or craft neccessary hunt items.
- They are obtainable from every creature in game:
Magic/energy monsters drops Sapphires
Fire monsters drops rubies
Humans/Physical monsters drops diamonds
Earth monsters drops emeralds
Undeads drops amethysts
There are could be exceptions, but those are the main rules, where you should look for crystals

Elemental system:
The game is going to depend on elemental powers where:
Fire beats Earth -> Earth beats Energy -> Energy beats Fire
This haven't take place everywhere due to that monsters are designed to be close to originals from 7.72 but it might be updated if players decide to.

Other:
- Power ring gives distance fighting skill
- Training School
- Greater mana potions (Restores higher amount of mana, but in time)
- Info log added(server log)
- Players unders 20lvl doesn't lost anything on dead
- There is 50% current level loss on every death
- Aol costs 10k
- Gold drop is based on monsters exp
- Bots aren't allowed
- Skill loss is set on 5% total skill loss on death
- Level loss is always 50% current lvl
- Over 40 new monsters (Some downgraded from newer version (Grim reapers,Frosts etc and some new made)
- Quest for stacking runes
- Loot is 2x real tibia
- small stones doesn't disappear (training needs)
- Possibility to exchange life crystals into rings
- Summons teleport back to the master if out of range
- Old YurOts NPCs :)
- auto stack items
- loot display
- new mana potions: Regenerates mana over time
- ring shop added
- basic spells avaiable from 1 lvl (exura,utevo lux, exori flam/mort/vis strikes)
- Removed cooldown on auto-attack while stair-jumping
- Food eat cooldown 1s
- you can use plate armor as temporary-dice (for gambling needs xD)
- thrash loot has been removed (bones,torches etc)
- DC protection (Monsters ignore you for 30secs if DC, after that time you will be kickaed after 10-30secs(depends on prof)

Commands:
- !display (You can set DMG/LOOT/TASK display)
- !food (food system)
- !frags
- !trapLowLvl
- !go (Go through >20lvl players)
- !party
- !autoloot

- !help

The game economy should evolves naturally, so there wouldn't be items/cash etc in shop.
By donating the server, you can get premium account. While your account is premium you can:
- Rent a house
- Get more depot space
- Get more friends on vip list
- Buy and use premium features

Premium features:
- autoloot
- premium outfits

LHRGX48.png

Ew1f9LO.png

k2SQeyQ.png

9tAuzEO.png

k5PNY7H.png

rki8R8B.png

RThGxcS.png

jRLq876.png

tYZ5gzc.png

vi6O80R.png

MlfSmFk.png

There are more screenshots on the news page on the site:
YurOtsX

The registration and client download section will be available 3 days before start.

The start date: 20.05.2017 18:00 (Poland time)

Last edited:
Looks very nice, gonna try it in release, seems you done great work on server, i see very nice features and "core" rework. (got extase from words about fixing random knight/paladin damage)

- There is 50% current level loss on every death <> please change it to 150% to make better pvp system .. 50% is like nothing LÓL please change it or make it like 5% of all experience loss after death. if you gona change it i will join with my friends :))

^ as far as i know most people play there for rpg not pvp.
but anyway cool server, i've already tried it

- There is 50% current level loss on every death <> please change it to 150% to make better pvp system .. 50% is like nothing LÓL please change it or make it like 5% of all experience loss after death. if you gona change it i will join with my friends :))
There are also skill(5%total), food and item loss on death. The death is already costly and players are trying to avoid that.

There aren't also bless option.

Losing a lot of experience (Even 2+ lvls on 150-200lvls+) is bad option imo.
That thing works on war-modes when you want erase somebody from game.

Anyway everything could be changed if you can provide good arguments.

There are also skill(5%total), food and item loss on death. The death is already costly and players are trying to avoid that.

There aren't also bless option.

Losing a lot of experience (Even 2+ lvls on 150-200lvls+) is bad option imo.
That thing works on war-modes when you want erase somebody from game.

Anyway everything could be changed if you can provide good arguments.

"150% on lvl" <- the common player of "war" modes.
My suggestion: i want to see a class splits, like if i'll play knight and use two handed weapon i want to deal high damage like paladin but loose my survivability (probably two handed weapons will deal AOE(?) dmg on 3 squares in front of player, like front sweep spell). Paladin with spear/any throwing weapon and shield will get more tanky but lost dps, this will be funny ;p

Agree with Spidi, if you change that a lot more people will join.

It depends which direction owner would prefer to go. With too big death loss server would be at risk of dying quickly because to this moment there are plenty of friends who play in big enough groups to basically wipe someone out of server. There is reason why oldschool server don't last long and I believe one of them is that most of players/teams join there solely for war and then eventually losing team is slowly leaving etc etc.
There is a reason why higher protocol servers last longer and this might be because they are more friendly towards solo players while still allowing for some group fights.
Same here, single player won't be as overwhelmed as he normally could be but will still feel loss, especially since it is low rate.
And if owner wants to still create rpg content then I believe it would be right way to do it.
Some tweaks can also be done later, in the beginning people will be losing their backpacks and stuff but later yeah, loss might be too minor.

The power would come from items/properly choosen eq. The useless lvl farm has been limited.

There is also possibility to get nice exp from tasks and shared exp.

____
UPDATE:
A trailer movie has been added

Hey! Im very exciting for the opening of this server , but im from southamerica ( Chile ) so , server will run smooth for me?

There are could be a bit laggy(100-150ping) since, the server is placed in Europe (France)

But there were already some brazilian players on beta stage. They had some freezes, but they were normally playing the game.

To be honest I find these stages pretty interesting. Like you can play through this relatively boring low level stuff relatively fast. After level 100 gameplay is already pretty dynamic and enjoyable so having x1 rate there might be nice solution. At the same time death losses aren't that big but at x1 rate it will be definitely something one will feel :p