• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Free file hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oceanic

Php / C++ / MySQL
Reaction score
I have bought a webhotel that i host your files for free on.
You can also get a email from it, and a dns server :thumbup:

Send a pm to me if you want access to it.

Why should that be useless?

very useful

No, very useless, unless you're good for this guy personally, else you can't trust him, jesus, and there's free use of SMTP/POP3 and webhotels everywhere else, geez.

Don't mess with Oceanic, behind his very low post counts, there is actually a smart and helpful dude.

Not to mention trustworthy, thanks to him many servers got saved from beeing hacked during the AFS-CMS days at the version 0.2.4

He had the ability to hack very many ots, but instead he helps avarian and everybody to prevent it.
He got my respect atleast.

... He had the ability to hack very many ots, but instead ...

This is called being a white-hat.
I respect the title of those who are a white-hat, and obviously partway respect the person who wears the title, though I still don't find this very usefull.
Take any OT-programmer as an example: trust me, they're all able to do 'evul stuff', though I don't respect them all for that sole reason.
Being a white-hat is a compliment; thanks for at least giving an effort to make the world and cyber a better place.
Thanks for your speech as well, and thanks for the offer Oceanic.

PS: Did he lose the ability? xd

Last edited:
What's the point of this thread?

Is there any url link anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back