• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster [Free] Looking for a new server to host

BlueMoon

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking for a new server to host free of charge. In return for hosting all I ask is to be involved in the active development and administering of the server.

The server will be hosted on a VM held on a HP DL380 G7 with the below speccs:

The server is located in the UK with modest upload speeds that should be able to serve European and US players with little problem:

Please add me on Discord @ Peggle2k#1981 to discuss further.

I am willing to buy a domain for the server (a .host address) also, so you can get a proper domain for free too.

Full admin access will be provided to the VM for the owner of the server and any staff that require it.

I'd like to clarify that at NO POINT will I ask for monetary support in return for the hosting.

I've been out of the OT game for a number of years, but have previously ran, hosted, GM'd, mapped and scripted a few servers that were moderately successful.

im looking for someone who could provide this to me.. but im interest that the guy or whoever will provide me the $$ or the host dont have acces to my files. so i prefer money to buy the host bymyself
ofcourse i will retrieve the earned money as bitness partnerts does pm me im very interested
i have two proyect one is 7.4 with many features and sources change and the latest is an 8.7 (im thinking to change graphics to 7.4 aswells) also this server got may features as events sources changes new monsters quests maps spells items blabla

regards

pm me i can you show my server online (hosted at home) or send you pictures etc

Back