• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster OTS Hosting Service 2023 w/DDoS Protection

Hello i bought your hosting service can you assist me in changing this to a real ot?
As explained in the first post, I do not offer any support with this service. There is documentation available and a special Support forum for questions SPECIFIC to this service, otherwise the general Support forum is available as well.

Hey Don Daniello, it is great to see that you still do a lot for this community. We have worked together like 10 years ago with my server, it was one of the best services that moment and I think it is much better now. I highly recommend this service, my experience in the past was totally positive.

There's been a glitch with the provisioning service recently and if you tried to create a hosting service, the website could tell you that they are out of stock, despite showing X number available.

That has been fixed now and provisioning works correctly. Sorry!

:O wow It seems a great contribution for the Otserver community.

Is there still a possibility of hiring these servers in 2021? Would there be a possibility to get a free trial server to start a project and then upgrade to a paid one?

:O wow It seems a great contribution for the Otserver community.

Is there still a possibility of hiring these servers in 2021? Would there be a possibility to get a free trial server to start a project and then upgrade to a paid one?
Yes and yes.

Yes and yes.
That's great, I would love to try it to prepare a project and maybe from there something stable can come out where people respect each other and have fun. It would be something without ambitions, rather that it can generate enough to stay stable and that the team and the players can share a good time

Question

How much ram do u give for free out? Depends on map?
And is it still available?

Last edited:
Back