• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • If you're using Gesior 2012 or MyAAC, please review this thread for information about a serious security vulnerability and a fix.

Hoster Free OTS Hosting Service 2022 w/DDoS Protection

Wolffy

Reaction score
Wonder how many more servers this guy has stolen just cause he is a "admin" lol so funny also i closed my own post on this site not the admins.....another lie from your "admin"

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Is there any servers available with 8-12GB for the free hosting? Looking to run my modified RL map - if there is a certain contact/checkout method please let me know :)

OP
OP
Don Daniello

Don Daniello

/root
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Is there any servers available with 8-12GB for the free hosting? Looking to run my modified RL map - if there is a certain contact/checkout method please let me know :)
Right now I'm offering 4 GB servers for free but soon I'll be launching a revamped site with larger sizes available for free as well.

Blasphemy

Reaction score
Hi don Daniello, I'm working on an OTserver since couple years, and I want to test with friends. My modem hasn't "port forwarding" rules, so I cant host by myself, but this ot is just for fun and not a profit one. Are you still giving a free host service yet?
thanks

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
i'm not eligible?
His profile says he has not been active since Sept 2nd and I don't believe he has updated the website yet as he stated he was working on above. Possibly try sending a PM; not sure of his Discord otherwise would say try there as well.

Furthermore with no luck, you can always try the Oracle Free VPS

Blasphemy

Reaction score
His profile says he has not been active since Sept 2nd and I don't believe he has updated the website yet as he stated he was working on above. Possibly try sending a PM; not sure of his Discord otherwise would say try there as well.

Furthermore with no luck, you can always try the Oracle Free VPS
oh you're right... didn't realize before :eek:.. nah i'll wait.. it's not an emergency or something like that.
thanks you!

OP
OP
Don Daniello

Don Daniello

/root
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi don Daniello, I'm working on an OTserver since couple years, and I want to test with friends. My modem hasn't "port forwarding" rules, so I cant host by myself, but this ot is just for fun and not a profit one. Are you still giving a free host service yet?
thanks
Yes, I'm still providing this service as described in the first post (i.e. still 4 GB RAM).