• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

FREE RIDE CAR -bY SaLeM-

I say ride and the npc say:

I put the functions in login.lua in creaturescript
but dnot functionally
my server in a mixed evolutions, yurots, devland and theforgotten...
all functionally on it...

You paste

--Lets the player use the car
setPlayerStorageValue(cid,30069,0)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid,30068,2)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid,30067,3)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid,30066,250)

in bad lines... try copy that and paste:

function onLogin(cid)
-------------------------
--Lets the player use the car
setPlayerStorageValue(cid,30069,0)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid,30068,2)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid,30067,3)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid,30066,250)
--------------------------
return TRUE
end

MUST BE AFTER onLogin function!

I've downloaded the last version of TFS, and worked fine. Check if you left some code, and please someone else tries it.

hahaha, i have one too, my system is with movements and talkactions is released somewhere i cant say here~.

Notice - Npc::Npc] NPC Name: Taxi - autowalk has been deprecated, use walkinterval

I try sa hi he just says brum brum when i say ride he says nothink:S

Is there any way to make this item not beeing able to go thru walls and such and you cant use it while pz locked? I would really like that if you could give me a hand with it :)

ride car

<_<no funciona.. le faltan scripts movements, actions, talkactions... nunca funcionara asi. 0/10<_<

Back