• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FREE] Slave Ots Free Scripting Service

Slave Ots

LUA Newbie™
Reaction score
Hello Otlanders
I've Decided To Start This Thread To Help ppl Whom Just Started In Open-Tibia & Need LUA Scripts
If You Need Any Script/Help Just Post In There.....

[Note]:- Spamming or being not patient ill ignore you!

you are allowed to ask about Actions/Movements/Talkactions/Creaturescripts/GlobalEvents/Spells..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope to got REP++ when i help you!

kind regards
Slave Ots

Hi im hoping you can help me with a few things. None of which are too difficult.

1. I need scripts of the guards in yalahar that pass you through the gates.

2. I need to know where I can change the full heal when you level so players cant just bash through some of my quests without healing themselves.

3. I need the warzone bosses Deathstrike and Gnomevil.

Number 2 is my main concern and its my biggest problem right now. I have already checked for advanced creaturescripts and there are none.
It is also not in my config at all. I tried putting it in my config but it makes no difference.

I'm looking for a script where if your already in the guild. you can talk to an npc and they will add you to the guildhall guest list. Any ideas? I'm having real difficulty doing it myself :/

i need a script (if possible) that when you receive an item it is bound to just that character. either the person cannot drop it. or only that person can use it? with a configurable level requirement to use. thanks~

Back