• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Free ventrilo server for every tibia player

Ist

Reaction score
~*Ip*~: 178.216.201.164
~*WebSite*~: 178.216.201.164
~*Port*~: 3784
~*Client*~: 2.1.4
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Password*~: torg

The ventrilo server rules:
- Do not play music
- Do not insult each other
- Do not threat to each other
- Keep in mind that I am in charge here and I may do anything I want

I would like to obtain a free private room
- Try to catch me @ vent and keep prayin for the best, there is always a chance (tho only for games purposes)

Why am I sharing it for free?
- I want to do a stress test to my old VPS, also I am realised myself that I have earned a lot of money thanks to tibia.org.pl and otland.net (selling tibia stuff at first place and makin my own open tibia server in second one:p) so I decided that it doesnt cost me anything to give you a free ventrilo for a week or two, tho I dont know how long I will keep it alive, maybe longer?

To access server, you will need 2.1.4 server, you can get a one from my status web-site but
I DONT KNOW IF ITS SAFE - I HAVE DOWNLOADED IT FROM SOME SITE AND UPLOADED ON MINE, I AM USING IT MYSELF AND I DIDNT GET HACKED THO YOU ARE DOWNLOADING IT AT YOUR OWN RISK OR YOU WILL HAVE TO GET CLIENT YOURSELF!!

Back