• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

FROM NOW!! Read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NilssoN042

Banned User
Reaction score
From now i will stop making layouts, becouse many peoples ask me to quit making LAYOUTS!!! Soo byebye OTLAND, AND I AM VERY SORRY FOR THOSE WHO USES MY LAYOUT, I DONT GOING TO MAKE NEW FOR YOU..

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahw, that's a shame. For the people saying no one uses his layouts. Does it really matter if they do or not? As atleast he's trying to help the community in some way, which most of you guys don't (obviously there are a few of you who are, which is great).

I sincerely hope you'll reconsider your decission, frisse. Use a normal fontstyle, and keep improving your designing skills by releasing your layouts. Do not care for those who are here to flame you.

Ahw, that's a shame. For the people saying no one uses his layouts. Does it really matter if they do or not? As atleast he's trying to help the community in some way, which most of you guys don't (obviously there are a few of you who are, which is great).

I sincerely hope you'll reconsider your decission, frisse. Use a normal fontstyle, and keep improving your designing skills by releasing your layouts. Do not care for those who are here to flame you.

Agree.

Me too.

Macroman, master-m and silentdefender!!! Thank you! On monday i will start create layotus again
lol? was this thread made to get attention from members? few minutes ago you 'left' and now you started again hehe

anyway stop using those ugly big fonts and i will look at your threads.

Thanks nottingshster, and Zooroo this thread was not for getting attention, it was cus i thinked to leave but now when many ppls ask me to kepp doing it i will do it:) cus i think that making layouts is very fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back