• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Full real Project! better than eloth;]

tim26

Reaction score
Alora Server

We made real map quest like ice island, goroma postman ghost ship etc. You ask ask what we doing? We want fight with eloth about first place on otserv lists

Now we need more members in team

Team now

Mapper: nero, alex
scrypter: Tarjei lind, tim26

We search new experience scrypter

What you must know?

1. how use storage value
2. basic lua functions
3. made quests with npc- example go talk to 1 npc then you must talk to other npc... etc
4. of course have experience with movements and actions

if you think you should be in team then write here your aplication:

we have rashid auto telport in every day iceislands and goroma quest full 100% like r; then check it

we give you seomthing easy to do if you pass this test you be on team:

Aplication Example:

Name:
Experience time:
i wanna be a..:
msn or gg

refresh going up :) now we have full ice islands quest, goroma and elonore quest:)

Last edited:
Name: Munier
Experience time: I have 6 months of experience but you know that i can script!
i wanna be a..: A Sub-scripter why a sub scripter because i have a few time. But when i'm finished the website i'm building i have atleast 4§5 hours a day(not at night) after that i can be a scripter, I dont need any gm or somting else on the server i just need a scrip tester and the script is all yours!
msn or gg: [email protected]

Aplication:

Name: Donio
Experience time: Iv been doing maps and scripts for about 3 or 4 months now.
i wanna be a..: mapper or a scripter in a small part, I see that mohakammer is looking for a scripting job and I know he will script alot better than me, for maping I can track and such.
msn or gg: [email protected]

something else: I see that u use narozia coin on ur shop? why dont u change name to alora coin? xD

Your website has many copied things from tibia.com
Your servers name "RealOTs" is already being used.

Your server lags like hell.

You probably have big lags beacouse you have big ping, reason- host computer is in Poland :p

Back