• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL Full Tutorial On How To Create A 8.54 Tibia OT.

Super Nova

A Sad Alien
Reaction score
Have You Always Wanted To Make Your Own OT Server? Well, I'll Tell You How.

OPENING PORTS

FIRST

Tutorial To Open Ports For All Routers : PortForward.com - Port Forwarding Guides Listed by Manufacturer and Model

OPEN THESE PORTS ::
7171 - Tibia Application
7172 - Tibia Application
80 - Website
DELETED. DO NOT OPEN PORT 3306! IT LOWERS YOUR SECURITY.

To Check If You Opened These Ports : Open Port Check Tool

XAMPP

SECOND

Download Xampp 1.6.6a : Browse XAMPP Files on SourceForge.net

After That, Install Xampp. Set : MySQL : and Apache as Services.

After INSTALLING : http://localhost/security/xamppsecurity.php << Set Your Password There.

After Setting Your Password, Reset MySQL, and Apache on your Xampp Controll Panel.

PHPMYADMIN

THIRD

Go To : http://localhost/phpmyadmin/ << Log On With :

User Name : Root
Password : <Password Set In Xampp Security>

After logging in, go to the side bar, there is a Box with SQL in it, click on it and put this inside of it.

Code:
DROP USER 'pma'@'localhost';

After Finding A Server : Distributions

Open The Config.Lua File In Your Server Folder.

Find this :

Code:
-- MySQL
mysqlHost = "localhost"
mysqlUser = "root"
mysqlPass = "" <- your password you set in Xampp Security.
mysqlDatabase = "" <- name of Database, Don't put anything in there right now.
mysqlPort = 3306

and the sql connection should be like this if you are using MYSQL.

-- SQL
sqlType = "mysql"
passwordType = "plain"

After that, go back to Phpmyadmin. And Make A Database. You should see "Create Database" once you log on. Put the name of the Database you want there.

After you created you database you need to import "schema.mysql" or "forgottenserver.sql" << Found In Your Server Folder.

SET UP DATABASE NAME (Short)

Code:
-- MySQL
mysqlHost = "localhost"
mysqlUser = "root"
mysqlPass = ""
mysqlDatabase = "" <- name of Database you made in phpmyadmin.
mysqlPort = 3306

After All That Hard Work, You Are Done. Start The Server.

Rep++ If Helped.

Post Your Comments / Questions.

Last edited:
FOR THOSE WHO DIDNT UNDERSTOOD ABOUT THE PORTS!! 3306 IS...
kidding ^^
well, i think someone else did release a better guide than yours, but.
thx for sharing :)

If you don't believe me then try this:

mysql -u root -h addresstoattack <enter>

Now you got root access on most servers, as long as they listen to the global IP (thats not default, but some might change it).

men, i created my server, but now i dont know how to enter to it. I put my ip with ip-changer and i can´t enter to it with account manager or anything, Please i need help for entering my server!

How can I open my port's at the link , which do you written on the thread ( portforward.com) I want to open the port's 7171/7172/80 I got Allnet Router

Thuro.

I can't write anything to the config.lua it's "blocked" can't write the database name ...or change the setting's for my OT!

Thuro , peace!

Last edited:
i got a own tibia otserver but i can't log with god character and i dont know how to change my ip or hostname from my otserv ...can anyone help me please .... It would be nice really ... I wait since 1year for a own ot server and now i got the chance to create one :)

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in C:\Xampp\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 18

Got this problem, please help me!

How can I open my port's at the link , which do you written on the thread ( portforward.com) I want to open the port's 7171/7172/80 I got Allnet Router

Thuro.

I need the Model # for your router.

I can't write anything to the config.lua it's "blocked" can't write the database name ...or change the setting's for my OT!

Thuro , peace!

If you use Vista, run it as administator

i got a own tibia otserver but i can't log with god character and i dont know how to change my ip or hostname from my otserv ...can anyone help me please .... It would be nice really ... I wait since 1year for a own ot server and now i got the chance to create one :)

no-ip.com << once you sign up, do Create A Host. // You have to change your group ID in the database.

#1045 - Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

What to do? ;s

Try making your xampp account again. Or running Mysql on the Xampp Controll Panel.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in C:\Xampp\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 18

Got this problem, please help me!

Not very sure how to fix that. Post it on support, and im sure Cykotitan will fix it.

Back