• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

function getCurrenPlayers + Example

hm yeah. at least you made LUA form of !online, am I right? all in the db. then that would be useful in some way, dunno

No he made a function to list all characters ever created.

The dispute is that its basically unusable because noone will need and it uses alot of resources. Only thing that is useful in my opinion is the count though, which can be used with Colandus' local above. However I'd make it so it would count anytime a user with a unique name logged in. So you don't get those extras and save some resources.

Come on, its just a query. If someone will ever need to get registered players list or count he will surely be enough advanced to state such query anyway.

heya elf, do you think you can make a function to change a creature name online? at least for 0.4 release

Back