• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Gajowy

15:18 Xon Tanker [246]: what is the payment for my freedom?

Im so suprised :$:$:$:$:$

First your being cocky as fuck and telling that ur biggest soldier on the server i just find it quiet funny that u rly wanna payout and actualy are afraid of getting sneaked and such

First your being cocky as fuck and telling that ur biggest soldier on the server i just find it quiet funny that u rly wanna payout and actualy are afraid of getting sneaked and such

im not really that "cocky" ....

im just fucking alone all the time ^^

im not really that "cocky" ....

im just fucking alone all the time ^^

Alone and cocky has nothing to do with eachother.
Oh well might be someone who is alone who really wants to talk with someone and has to be cocky to get some attention.

I was looking through some of the older threads and I found this. Such a funny thread haha. I just had to bump it so everyone can enjoy it once again.

I was looking through some of the older threads and I found this. Such a funny thread haha. I just had to bump it so everyone can enjoy it once again.

1:who reads throw all threads on a ot if you didnt start the day it was launched ...
2:Bumping it makes it even worse cuz 90% of all did allready read it
3:just so you know i dont like your join date.

1:who reads throw all threads on a ot if you didnt start the day it was launched ...
3:just so you know i dont like your join date.

I hadnt read it till now.

well gues you 10% then -.-

Back