• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster/CM outfits

Decent60

My peanut
Reaction score
Is there a way to change the how Gamemasters and God's outfits are? I know you automatically have those outfits (GM and CM outfits) but what I want to change that, so that they have specific outfits assigned to them that are different. Such as, Tutors would have one set, Senior Tutors would have another, Gamemasters would have a different set and Senior Gamemasters would have a completely different set from that. Then Gods would have a completely different set ontop of that. I've been looking through the sources and I can't really find anywhere that regulates it to that degree. Same with the *.lua's. Does anyone know where I might beable to locate where those are at? I know that they can just simply change it once they have the outfit, but that I can work with (simply by telling them to wear it or lose the position :p)

Any help would be appreciated.

I've searched through all of those already. Nothing really specific to Account type and outfits. Only thing I could find that was close was Premium account lol.

iologindata.cpp

Code:
	if(player->accessLevel > 0)
	{
		if(acc.accountType > 4)
			player->defaultOutfit.lookType = 266;
		else
			player->defaultOutfit.lookType = 75;
	}
	else
		player->defaultOutfit.lookType = result.getDataInt("looktype");

It should be also possible by lua script onLogin. But it was already made in sources, so :thumbup:

You can't without source..

Are you sure?

Code:
function onLogin(cid)
	registerCreatureEvent(cid, "PlayerDeath")

local outfit =
{
	lookType = 2,
	lookHead = 0,
	lookBody = 0,
	lookLegs = 0,
	lookFeet = 0,
	lookAddons = 0
}
	if getPlayerGroupId(cid) == 7 then
		doSetCreatureOutfit(cid, outfit, 99999)
	end

return TRUE
end

Or another simple way is create a new sex in the outfits.xml and just set your new Tutor/Senior/GM/SGM/God to that sex when you upgrade their group and such.
But I couldn't do that with some of my team since if you set it to rank 2 (with the current system, if you had any other rank greater than 1 but less than 5 (4 and below in other words), you'd have the Gamemaster Outfit. And I wouldn't want my Tutors with that outfit but rather a specific one. So that people could find them better and know who is a Tutor and who isn't (besides the help channel stuff).

Last edited:
Back