• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"Gamemaster Macromore" made me die !!!! HE SUCKS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I have to disagree with most of you. If Macroman was investigating something, the pk'ers should have been banned for interfeering with the investigation.

As its cleary known, all people interfeering uninvited with any investigation should be banned.

So I think eighter Macroman would have told him to keep running, or make actions towards those that disturbed an investigation.

At least, thats my thoughts.

I got a question to kevin1, what do you want out of this post exaktly?
I dont rly get it, your levels back or what?

Well you know, some of us dont spend our lives in front of a stupid 2d game, so loosing 30k of supplies is an extra 20-30 min (at least) of trying to get cash to buy more.

And its more about the priniciple of a stupid gm.

And YOU are whining about a whiner so youre just as bad as the original whiner

bruh,.,
Lawl

As A Medium Level Player you could earn over 500k in 10 minutes.

Actually I have to disagree with most of you. If Macroman was investigating something, the pk'ers should have been banned for interfeering with the investigation.

As its cleary known, all people interfeering uninvited with any investigation should be banned.

So I think eighter Macroman would have told him to keep running, or make actions towards those that disturbed an investigation.

At least, thats my thoughts.
I see your point of view, but as I had the time to explain the situation to kevin before anyone showed up (wasn't even aware of the fact that he was being chased), he could have left already besides I never forced him to stay as I could easily teleport myself back to him. He could have easily said that he was being chased and tell me to meet him in a PZ as he wasn't skulled.

Bla, bla and some more bla..

I say close this thread, there is no point of having it open..
"Mr. Macromore" (Macroman) didn't do anything wrong, kevin1 you got yourself to blame, not Macroman.

I think that Macrmore or macroman or whatever it is, should of told the people who shot 10 Wild growth/magic walls around me to stop, like the other dude said, k3v1n why are you still posting here if you dont care ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back