• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Gamemaster/Owner

Arcar Zaturum

Reaction score
Hello.

I dont know if this is a bug but oh well.
When you go to demona, theres a way east and once you go up the stairs and then use the ladder, you're "stuck", theres no way back down.
I dont know if this is a bug or not but i cant also find my way out of the Maze of the Lost Souls.

So that means im stuck there and it might be bugged.
I'd appreciate if i could be teleported back to the temple or something like that.

-Thanks

Hello.

I dont know if this is a bug but oh well.
When you go to demona, theres a way east and once you go up the stairs and then use the ladder, you're "stuck", theres no way back down.
I dont know if this is a bug or not but i cant also find my way out of the Maze of the Lost Souls.

So that means im stuck there and it might be bugged.
I'd appreciate if i could be teleported back to the temple or something like that.

-Thanks

We're aware of the bug, there is actually a way out of there, but it is very hard...

I'll fix the bug asap.

Could i possibly get tped out of there? I've been there for over 20 minutes and i cant find the way out.

ye, only way out for me was the death - well... i think you should be able to pick that hole when you go up at the stairs + just remove the way to east from demona, since nothing there? ;p
just monsters thats really weak and dies at once

Back