• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Gamemaster - Tutor Application

Onizuka

Reaction score
Quick Intro: Nowdays apart from Job and College, i got "a lot of spare time", that i could possibly spend helping someone with their servers as a Gamemaster, Tutor w/e.

Name/Nick: Michael, Anco
Language/s: I can speak English fluently, some basic Swedish and Polish.
Online: Between 4-12h, i can be on more if needed.

Why would you choose me?: I guess there are a lot of people that you could possibly choose, and nowdays it's hard to trust anyone. So i can assure you, you will not regret choosing me, I am a mature person, i can work with team/s.

What can i do?: I can map ( edit, and so on ), can edit HTML/CSS for acc-page ( begginer).

What am i looking for?: I am looking for a Position on the server so i can help you, and not play around like most people do, i can deal with cheaters and help people with their problems.

Other Information:
I can be responsible, serious and at the same time funny.. I do my job the way it's supose to be and not the other way around

Need more info? PM me..

Regards,
Anco ^_^

Last edited:
I will not comment on your message since it's totally stupid

Anyways, I am still here if anyone needs a helping-hand ^^

I need a mapper for my RL Map
But its big 38000 x 38000
Everything is inscluding,
Can you Map that?
If so I could give you a position as Gamemaster.
Contact me on msn [email protected] or just PM me.

Am not not sure, do you understand what that means? it means i am on "between" doesnt mean i am online 12h exactly..

so read it again next time..

Back