• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Gamemasters/Tutors needed

Magro

Reaction score
Hetera.mine.nu OTLAND THREAD leave post here if u like it

Serwer will start at friday 19 march 2010!
We are looking for tutors!

We are looking for good players that are able to help others, in this job you will be advancing through few levels.

Tutor
Senior Tutor
Game Master
Community Manager
J.Administrator

PHP:
Rl Name:
Nick in Game:
Experience:
Other wanted jobs:
What do you think about server:
Please apply here!

How to apply?

Create account with your character at:
hetera.mine.nu

And post here:

If you will be passed (there is 3 spots) then you will get tutor and you will see that at Hetera.mine.nu website in 'HeteraOTS Support Team'

Last edited:
Hey I'd like to get involved with your server! My http://otland.net/f61/application-34387/ can be seen at the following link for indepth information about me... Otherwise here

Rl Name: Austin
Nick in Game: Mohzus
Experience: 6-7 years
Other wanted jobs: Just ingame support
What do you think about server: I think it would be interesting to see and be apart of the server that will last.
Something about yourself: Im from BC, Canada. Enjoy talking with others and getting to know people, as well as earning trust and respect from fellow co-workers.People I've worked with you can find throughout the posts on my application page, but I've spent most of my time working with frankfarmer and omar(didn't like his attitude as much). But frankfarmer ended up taking a break and I was left jobless, stuff happens.
Languages: Just English..

Thanks!

Edit: Added to something about yourself.

Last edited:
Rl Name: Vincent Daniel karlsson

Nick in Game: Holwan

Experience: 3 years experince of Website builder and Gamemaster.
Other wanted jobs: Gamemaster or Community manager(forum)
What do you think about server: Its awesome, i like to play there, I will help alot, and i can play at school time and support players for 10 min to 1 hour in school :) i pretty active

Something about yourself: I'm 14 years old, I live in sweden with my family, 1 sister, 2 brothers and my parents. and i'm very active in forums an in-game

Postal code: 13936

Languages:
Sweden and English

Hello.

Rl Name: Oscar
Nick in Game: Vinbert
Experience: Ok im hosting more server , warhalla , viphera , arlaxis and more i have more experience to otserver and have more experience to Scripts and WebSite
Other wanted jobs: Look experience
What do you think about server:Is good but i need check server for say is good or not
Something about yourself:I study computer science and I always enjoy working in otservers
Languages: Spanish and English

I forgot to say, if you gonna play my OT please leave post in hetera thread too.
waiting for more applications!
/magro

Rl Name:Darien Corbett

Nick in Game:Aeonz///Bubblez///Arkanazenho///Autopsy///Skippy///Darien

Experience:I am currently owning Legends OT,its a full Real Tibia Map(like yours),i have been admin on Mariner War,ForsakenReign OT,Legacy OT,and Tutor on DarkTibia and also Tutor on Realots,which both are currently online 24/7

Other wanted jobs:GM///CM///GOD,because i can do a really nice forum,for those that have played DreamWar i made their forum and everyone loved it.

What do you think about server:I loved it,how you got all of the quests working ect. its amazing how you guys did alot little time,except for map tracing that prolly took a while in my opinion

Something about yourself:I live in boise idaho USA,i have 1 brother he is 2 so i got some major responsobilities ahead teaching him stuff,i passed french and spanish in 7th grade and took spanish again this year in 9th,i have never failed a grade have always had a C+ core average in all grades

Languages:French,English,Spanish,75% German 56% Portaguise

hey,i hope i can work for you guys my windows live messenger is

[email protected] thanks for you time,also i am online almost from 3PM to about 10PM with hour breaks here and then.

Rl Name:Darien Corbett

Nick in Game:Aeonz///Bubblez///Arkanazenho///Autopsy///Skippy///Darien

Experience:I am currently owning Legends OT,its a full Real Tibia Map(like yours),i have been admin on Mariner War,ForsakenReign OT,Legacy OT,and Tutor on DarkTibia and also Tutor on Realots,which both are currently online 24/7

Other wanted jobs:GM///CM///GOD,because i can do a really nice forum,for those that have played DreamWar i made their forum and everyone loved it.

What do you think about server:I loved it,how you got all of the quests working ect. its amazing how you guys did alot little time,except for map tracing that prolly took a while in my opinion

Something about yourself:I live in boise idaho USA,i have 1 brother he is 2 so i got some major responsobilities ahead teaching him stuff,i passed french and spanish in 7th grade and took spanish again this year in 9th,i have never failed a grade have always had a C+ core average in all grades

Languages:French,English,Spanish,75% German 56% Portaguise

hey,i hope i can work for you guys my windows live messenger is

[email protected] thanks for you time,also i am online almost from 3PM to about 10PM with hour breaks here and then.

Aren't you gonna be busy with your Pokemon Realm Online server? Hmmmmm :huh:

Rl Name:patrick
Nick in Game:Tool
Experience:5-6 years.
Other wanted jobs:GM/CM/Tutor/Senior Tutor
What do you think about server: i really like it, you have all quests here, killing the name of.. demon oak, poi, inq. You have war system, Real tibia addons, and balanced vocations.
Something about yourself: I am 16 years old, i am a mapper. I make maps for ..3-4 years. I have my own band, and i love it ;3
Languages: English, Polish.

Rl Name:Oskar
Nick in Game:Bullet , Will Die , Oskarekziom etc
Experience: Playing Tibia Since Alpha Servers
Other wanted jobs:J.Administrator :D
What do you think about server: I think The server is brilliant
Something about yourself: I can help other players ( I know lots about the tibia) I can do forum design and lots of more :D
Languages: Excellent : English Some of: Polish , French

I can promote your server too :D

Hey I'd like to get involved with your server! My http://otland.net/f61/application-34387/ can be seen at the following link for indepth information about me... Otherwise here

Rl Name: Austin
Nick in Game: Mohzus
Experience: 6-7 years
Other wanted jobs: Just ingame support
What do you think about server: I think it would be interesting to see and be apart of the server that will last.
Something about yourself: Im from BC, Canada. Enjoy talking with others and getting to know people, as well as earning trust and respect from fellow co-workers.People I've worked with you can find throughout the posts on my application page, but I've spent most of my time working with frankfarmer and omar(didn't like his attitude as much). But frankfarmer ended up taking a break and I was left jobless, stuff happens.
Languages: Just English..

Thanks!

Edit: Added to something about yourself.

LMAAOOO, Nice you steal other peoples job application. you no originally maker of this post for job application. Thief. noob.

LMAAOOO, Nice you steal other peoples job application. you no originally maker of this post for job application. Thief. noob.

How did I steal it?... That's the basic application that Magro put on his first post...? and im
the first post.

edit looks better in green :p

Last edited:
Rl Name:Alex
Nick in Game:Mystic
Experience:Made an ot, have created monsters, spells, runes and more.
Other wanted jobs:God, Cm
What do you think about server:Nice server, it is good.
Something about yourself:I love plaaying on ots, i have been gm on many ots.
Languages:English, Spanish and some Portugese

Rl Name: Dome
Nick in Game: Saints Row, Metros
Experience: 4 Years
Other wanted jobs: Support
What do you think about server: I think the Server is good mapped and i think the Server get a lots of Players
Something about yourself: Im a Kid of Germany (Saarland) i had Skype + Ts(Teamspeak) i can do it again for your Server and i can take some more things :)
Languages: German, English

Rl Name: Daniel toon
Nick in Game:Sacantera/ Soulslayer
Experience:6-7 years
Other wanted jobs: Gm/mapper/tuotour (my maps are rather good.)
What do you think about server:i think it is rather impressive but realy need more advertisement and some of the bugs need patching up
Something about yourself: I am a proffesional playing gamemaster and have experience on many other servers, i am freindly and patient and serious at the same time.
Languages: english almost fluent german and some spanish

Last edited:
Rl Name:Admir
Nick in Game:Carapa
Experience:I've been Gm/Tutor on many server raduz,dimeria etc.
Other wanted jobs:Mapper! I literally love to map , i've been mapper on alot and i mean alot of servers.im a seriouse mapper , i cant map without details. everything got to be perfect.
What do you think about server:
Something about yourself:I live in Sweden/helsingborg but i was born in bosinan , i speak also Germany language also Swedish,English,and the yugoslavian language , (Bosnia,Croatia and serbia
Languages: German Swedish Yugoslavian language and ofc English

Rl Name: John

Nick in Game Chaos Master

Experience: I've played since tibia since 01- and i've owned my own servers too.

Other wanted jobs: Community manager, GoD,

What do you think about server: I think its a intresting server and seems like alot of fun to play on.

Something about yourself: Im swedish and i'm currently studiying.

Location Sweden

Languages: Swedish, English, German

SINCERLY CHAOS MASTER

Back