• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gatekeeping

Tibicam programer XDDDDDD he not know how create lever skript and he sapie to ots gods XDDD stop give him atetntion
monkeys GIF
1714898048468.png
the best profile on otland

7 pages on a thread made just to bait people because this highsanta aka gm dzban is thriving attention
he got banned (on a discord made for huge degenerates) for being too much degenerate (showing his dick etc)
After first post Scammer highsanta aka idler aka matszur (https://otland.net/threads/scammer-highsanta-aka-idler-aka-matszur.288845/) when somebody accused him of being scammer (he went on this discord and laughed "LOOK HOW MUCH DRAMA I MADE ON OTLAND"). Thing is, nobody cared about him anyway
Now you made 7 pages and he will be spamming somewhere else what he achieved and propably on the same discord where he has 3 or 4 alts right now
You gave him attention and you are welcome of having more rage bait threads for more time, just ban/ignore him and you are welcome

7 pages on a thread made just to bait people because this highsanta aka gm dzban is thriving attention
he got banned (on a discord made for huge degenerates) for being too much degenerate (showing his dick etc)
After first post Scammer highsanta aka idler aka matszur (https://otland.net/threads/scammer-highsanta-aka-idler-aka-matszur.288845/) when somebody accused him of being scammer (he went on this discord and laughed "LOOK HOW MUCH DRAMA I MADE ON OTLAND"). Thing is, nobody cared about him anyway
Now you made 7 pages and he will be spamming somewhere else what he achieved and propably on the same discord where he has 3 or 4 alts right now
You gave him attention and you are welcome of having more rage bait threads for more time, just ban/ignore him and you are welcome
your opinion is worth as much as polish politicians word. your alt account is actually created to shitpost clearly and then you make some baseless claims like always because you are big hater and nobody likes you anyways.

View attachment 84404
nobody respond to your alt so you trying with harder ragebaits
"ok i don't need to hide (using alts) anymore
look what drama i made on otland" (this one was about Scammer highsanta aka idler aka matszur (https://otland.net/threads/scammer-highsanta-aka-idler-aka-matszur.288845/))
cry me a river or better feed into my dark fantasy and post more when all the alts of that discord that just are here to shitpost every thread other than tibiantis get banned ill consider retiring.
The Special Lol GIF by The Special Without Brett Davis

Me miss ol days when it was good dramas maked by inteligent users now onli 7iq dzbans makegin noobesh dramas,, the worstt is other cymbals thinkin dzbanlersanta is super funy or inteligent he are not he are 2/100 and this drama suckz

Monkey Bus GIF by Romy

Me miss ol days when it was good dramas maked by inteligent users now onli 7iq dzbans makegin noobesh dramas,, the worstt is other cymbals thinkin dzbanlersanta is super funy or inteligent he are not he are 2/100 and this drama suckz

Monkey Bus GIF by Romy
its good drama dont lie there hasnt been good drama for long time we needed that
Teatro GIF by Ad alta voce - Coop Alleanza 3.0

Back