• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

CreatureEvent Gateway Channel

Bump, I'm not getting errors or anything but with the latest rev as-of a week ago, I can't get the working script I had before to work now. This script was always useful for me in the past and I would like to get it working again

Is there anyway to make this script show the level and vocation of the player as well? Instead of just saying Login: Extrodus has logged in.
I want to try to get it to say "Login: Extrodus [58] [Warlock] has logged in.

or something along those lines, is that possible?

Yes it would be possible through source edits.

Why cant it just be with the script? A simple [getplayerlevel] + [getvocation] or something like that?

Another question, how do I make the channel open by default for players, so when they log in they have the channels open by default.

Example:
Default, Server Log, Death Channel, Gateway Channel

That would be great!

Last edited: