• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Geisor 0.3.6 Website

Rexanilator

Reaction score
I've searched and searched on the website and didn't find the answers - so if you want to flame - flame away...but I prefer those who wish to help...

1. The website pulls up find on Chrome or other browsers - but in IE 8 - it pulls up with half the page way down at the bottom - is there an easy fix for this?

2. I have re-set the town id and map location for all samples - but after a character that has been created - dies - then you get the temple is in the wrong position message when you try to log back on...(THIS QUESTION WAS SOLVED)

3. I cannot get the exp, protection, magic lvls all to match what I had listed in my config.lua (before I switched to the website - help???

4. When I try to switch to another layout for the website - it throws all kinds of erros - so it only allows tibiacust layout.

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated and I will give rep points to all who help!

Using NaxedOt - most recent edition for client 8.54

Last edited:
I've searched and searched on the website and didn't find the answers - so if you want to flame - flame away...but I prefer those who wish to help...

1. The website pulls up find on Chrome or other browsers - but in IE 8 - it pulls up with half the page way down at the bottom - is there an easy fix for this?
Not sure, post in the thread for the website.
2. I have re-set the town id and map location for all samples - but after a character that has been created - dies - then you get the temple is in the wrong position message when you try to log back on...(THIS QUESTION WAS SOLVED)
How did you fix this?
3. I cannot get the exp, protection, magic lvls all to match what I had listed in my config.lua (before I switched to the website - help???
You need to edit your samples.
4. When I try to switch to another layout for the website - it throws all kinds of erros - so it only allows tibiacust layout.
You just have to fix those errors yourself.
Your assistance will be greatly appreciated and I will give rep points to all who help!

Using NaxedOt - most recent edition for client 8.54

@Grehy
What the hell are you doing?
You are posting messages with no complete information how to fix something, but just spam in all threads. Please, make your messages more interesting, thats really ugly guy <.<

@topic
1. I think you have a lot of errors in the page, so you have that problem,
just past it there, and I will try to help ya.
3. Dunno, sorry ;o
4. The same as 2, just past the errors there, or just message me in PM, I will try to help you.

:thumbup:

Back