• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][4.0] Fossil (early Alpha)

Server Website/AAC
http://fossil.servebeer.com
Server Address
Server Port
Client Protocol

Peonso

Godly Member
Solutions
Reaction score
logo.png

In an age of war, price inflation, hunger, hate and many crypto-nft scams, there is not much hope left that things will get better. Let's be honest, they won't. The best course of action is to neglect your children and job even more, and alienate yourself from this crazy world. Dive down the drain with us on this nostalgic trip.

Fossil is an old school Tibia 4.0 tribute. With totally unbalanced gameplay from pre-7.0 era. 4.0 Tibia City, 5.0 Fibula and 5.2 Rookgaard and most of the epic infamous broken game mechanics.

It's currently in open alpha with a placeholder client. Join now!

Fossil - OpenTibia Oldschool (http://fossil.servebeer.com)

Last edited:
Awesome, Peonso <3

(I'm not getting a confirmation email though...)

Last edited:
some videos or pictures from ingame would be nice to see :) Tho it looks something i would like to try :D as my first try to tibia was around 8.0 +-
What tfs you use and whats your longterm vision of this project ?

some videos or pictures from ingame would be nice to see :) Tho it looks something i would like to try :D as my first try to tibia was around 8.0 +-
What tfs you use and whats your longterm vision of this project ?
The post exists jsut so people that actually search something similar to what I'm doing actually can find it. Purposely avoiding to post stuff because as it's still early in development it might give wrong impression. First time I posted here people got totally wrong idea. Although the client looks more like the old client than before it still misses too much stuff. You can read more about the hole idea on the discussion thread Fossil | 4.0 | Development Thread (https://otland.net/threads/fossil-4-0-development-thread.280484/) or in our Discord Join the Fossil Discord Server! (https://discord.com/invite/cujCnT38YG)

Some images

Is it supposed to lagg very much when playing? Kind of a turn off for me, even tho old version...
I'm not that far away from germany so seems weird to me :/

Wow.... the feels. Haha

I cant wait for this! Takes me back to when I was about 11 years old, and first found tibia on my old gateway computer and dial up internet. Have not experienced this gameplay in a very long time!

imagine make 100 lvl like Bubble at those times ....
I think there are a whole bunch of us that have put an embarrassing amount of time into tibia at some point........ but MAN..... The grind that Bubble endured. I can't imagine how she kept her sanity haha

I have never played Tibia 4.0 before, and is something you must do at least one time. I don't have a god damn idea where is creature's hp, how to equip a torch, and actually I didn't even noticed I had low hp before dying, or where the hell was the chat box, but i'm having fun playing this.

I had a really strange feeling playing this server, helped me understand what Tibia did in early stages to make the game, in a live experience. Noticed that characters really didn't have animations at all but monsters does, and even considering this it's funny to play and challenging.

Great work @Peonso hope you have a great launch for this server.
Regards ^^

This looks neat as I said in the other thread! I'm logged in right now testing it out. It's a bit rough though on a flat 1x exp just to test it out

Great ping, i'm playing from Chile and goes excellent. Some pictures of my advance, thanks to Mad for the trap-boxes (whoever he is)
studded_armor.png

lv6.png

A little tip, monsters can't move diagonally ;)
Regards!

Last edited:
Back