• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [7.4] RookieOts

Server Website/AAC
http://tibia74.online
Server Address
Server Port
Client Protocol
magicwalls instead of walls remind me of OTs i played when i was 8 years old

magicwalls instead of walls remind me of OTs i played when i was 8 years old
Well people dont pay attention to the npc so i made sure it stand out so they know its custom.
Also did you ever heard of a quest on realtibia with a tower made of magic walls?

Well people dont pay attention to the npc so i made sure it stand out so they know its custom.
Also did you ever heard of a quest on realtibia with a tower made of magic walls?
I don't think it was meant as a critique.

nope never done paradox quest (never been to mainland) but just randomly placing it in the city like rook feels funny

nope never done paradox quest (never been to mainland) but just randomly placing it in the city like rook feels funny
its a magic shop but i noted that i might make a magic tower instead since learning spells will be introduced.

To aid in the tests of end game content we have provided new npc called Idler he will be there to stay and his future iterations will be based on offline exprience in the actual long term server :)

1713900907186.png

quests are now set to daily as experimental feature

1713961720757.png

Last edited:
But why? xD
why yes to learn and have fun to think :)
its like solving a sudoku or kamasutra or or or or or or or or something
Joe Biden Blink GIF by Election 2020

Back