• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] 7.4 - Tibia2004 ⚔️ October, 16 (delayed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.tibia2004.com/home/signup?ref=otland
Server Address
tibia2004.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
In respect to all players, we decided to switch the hours of release to everyone participates.

* Antica (EU) - 4:00 PM UTC (6:00 PM in Frankfurt, Germany)

* Empera (SA) - 9:00 PM UTC (6:00 PM in Brazilia, Brazil)

Why you open a 1x when Tibiantis exist? Maybe you're a good programmer etc but you don't have a business mind at all. Especially not with those premium prices.

Yeah, i think its the problem. People see some success of tibia 7.4 lowrate, wants to catch up the train but its already gone...i really would like to play all old good designed low rate tibia servers, but its impossible.

Atm I like the idea of this tibia2004 project, i like this guy 7.1 project but its already down or just website dont open, i like the idea of valoria server even if its not pure 7.4. But I cant play 4 servers lol and all low rate. Even with my big love to this game. But its great old good tibia is shining again.

Why you open a 1x when Tibiantis exist? Maybe you're a good programmer etc but you don't have a business mind at all. Especially not with those premium prices.

Well, I want to wait another projects/people to make my own? I know you're a fan of this server project, but you can still play there.
I understand you have a progress on this server.
Always had a lot of servers of the same style, online at the same time. Non-sense. Exist audience to every project.
I have a different vision about some essential things to the game.

About the premium prices, probably you don't read the full thread, the most cheap and non pay-to-win compared with others.
Post automatically merged:

Discord invitation link has expired.

Hi there,
That's the new: Join the Tibia2004.com Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/UA79hw2) or www.tibia2004.com/discord

Last edited:
I reunited fellow project contributors and get the opinions of people are helping us and we'll wait one more week.

Statistics and Reasons:
  • People ask for a test-server - and we failed not giving a public test-servers. We will start the test server on 6x experience for two days, start on September, 20 and ends at September, 22. You have the chance to skip Rookgaard talking with Cipfried(with you want).

• We have 183 accounts(160 logged on website) created and 105 characters. It's not enough, we need to be relevant. We're discussing partnerships yet, and will be crucial to the server community grows. Tibia2004 last advertising campaign will start on this Sunday.

• Some people on this thread are asking about premium prices, and respecting this, comparing with the another servers we'll make a relevant decrease of prices. The focus on this project is not just profits, it's make something really. Because this, I'll put the table competitive on this parameter.

• Now, I'm not a one-man-team and we will work with more people helping us.

• The damage system is working well, I'm keeping trying to make this more close to the records of Tibia 7.4 game play.
- We're opening to all ideas and opinions,
Yours,
Rodi.

Last edited:
many people and teams that play this version have no idea of the existence of your server, you need better publicity for your server.
why don't you try with some streamer?

How you can change your mind so easy about starting date?

This was looking good but that changes at last time with opening time shows bad organization...

many people and teams that play this version have no idea of the existence of your server, you need better publicity for your server.
why don't you try with some streamer?

3 youtubers, and for now, 2 streamers for each server. That's the deal about publicity, and some social advertising campaigns. I developed some content like banners, and content to help our partners advertising us! That's part was delayed. And was my fault. Thank you, that's what I'm thinking too. If you have a idea about someone special, send a PM, let's talk with this guy. @zambiresk

This was looking good but that changes at last time with opening time shows bad organization...

Well, you're not on my side to understand if is easy or not, but never was, personally, I don't like delivery less, if we could be better delaying a week.
Look, it's a long-term server, I prefer delay and delivery everything we could since the start. Thank you @kuhi . My apologies about the organization.

what time does the empera test server start? ( Brazilian time )
and release the server download.

Changing dates is not a bad thing!
Discovery & his team may need to do an update that they do not want to do when the server is online.
"Who waits for something good never waits too long"

I click on the discord link on the website and he is redirecting back to the tibia2004 website itself.

I dont think changing the date is a good thing, i mean nostalrius open 5 day laters, and mastercores 7 days later. i rather wait, and play 1 of those servers, without losing 5 days playing a server that i will leave when those open. i was excited honestly. but w/e gl with the server.

nostalrius and mastercores its a shorterm servers....this tibia2004 it seems to be longterm, aand when a seerver is long-term, it is better to do things well than wherever....right ?

well, nostalrius and mastercores going for the low rate, especially mastercores with 2x exp. but yea u right, those 2 servers usually are short term. and we can say tibia2004 is gonna be longterm like every other lowrate claim it. but if its gonna be longterm or not is decided by community, no by the owner itself. im not hating, just saying maybe not the best decision.

Why did u decide not to open a server in US? New York host or even Miami , im from California , US and im between europe and brazil gotta play in europe i guess but its kinda unfair considering that their a playerbase between canada - us , and Mexico - also are u going to allow to move characters between servers if i create my character in Europe can i move it to brazil in a certain time? i think that would help to keep things interesting when it comes to war and server domination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back