• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] 7.4 - Tibia2004 ⚔️ October, 16 (delayed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.tibia2004.com/home/signup?ref=otland
Server Address
tibia2004.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Discovery

Developing myself
Solutions
Reaction score

The day 1 changed again to October, 16.
Read the reasons here >>click here<<

Fellow OTLanders, the advertisement campaign has been started!

Are you lost? Read the Discussion Thread about Tibia2004.com

In short terms: Tibia2004.com is a simulation of the year 2004 with a sophisticated user/game experience, security and infrastructure.
Connectivity, players interactions and community tools - our pillars.

Game Servers Details
Original as possible

Rates? All 1x.
Level, magic, skills, regeneration, loot.

For nerds:
Game Port: 7171 - Status Port: 7172-7174

Choose your World based on your Region
- Low Latency, right?

eu.svg
European: Antica
sa.svg
South-american: Empera

No Bots, Macros and Pixel Scripts.
Multi Clients - and NO FARMERS.

Yes. We developed a client to be safe, weekly updated, and smooth as possible.
With new technologies, using active BOT detection, suspect player behavior by machine learning (IA), tools to prevent pixel reading,
In-game report tools ... and active in-game Gamemasters.

Accounts connected to your device. You cannot connect multi characters or log-in another accounts(without device removing).

1597700078547.png
j4BImpK.png

Designed for your Nostalgia
Why not? If we love it.

You can switch between default graphics (7.40) or extreme nostalgic level (7.0)

nostalgicgif-gif.48848

Are you ready?
Create your Account:

www.Tibia2004.com

and Enter our Discord Server

Servers Launch in September, 25 - 2020.

Last edited:
please stop ignoring me i want to participate in tests
Oh yeh, this week. We're working on client development, and keep on Discord. Will be announced for ppl interested to participate.
0 info on discord waiting 6 days and 3 days left for start

please stop ignoring me i want to participate in tests

0 info on discord waiting 6 days and 3 days left for start

I'm not ignoring you, I'm just offline dude. I'm working with close testers now. Maybe I'll open for others, the server start keep the same date with people involved since the beginning.

And we have testers and contributors tab on Discord, people who are recruited few weeks ago when I asked for.

1600166919645.png

And I decided not make it public, have a lot of things to do in few hours.

We have a one-man project now, and I decided to make it more faster, its a client/auth tests. But If you wanna participate, send a message on Discord. It's about the last client debugging by the testers before the day 1.

Thanks for the interest!

Last edited:
discord link not working

also premium costs 21 euro for 25 days....? unknown server, unknown hoster and you start with premium that costs 4x more than most other servers?

Last edited:
The all-time Discord Link:

Join the Tibia2004.com Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/UA79hw2)

discord link not working

also premium costs 21 euro for 25 days....? unknown server, unknown hoster and you start with premium that costs 4x more than most other servers?

The "vitality" discord invitation link expired, thanks for advise.

The premium prices is not that table, since 3 weeks ago, take a look on:

1600239614670.png

Maybe a cache issue, but in all cases, the server "fix it" to the real price table on the payment check.

Well, about your "trust" relevance, you don't know me, but probably have a lot of people who. I'm a regular hoster and a contributor of a lot of server you probably played, directly or indirectly.

You're welcome, my apologies about it, the all devices - store orders has been erased.

15 euro is still a ridiculous price for 25 days of pacc, i dont know how you're expecting people to join an unknown server with extremely overpriced premium
is there at least a way to buy premium from other players in-game?

15 euro is still a ridiculous price for 25 days of pacc, i dont know how you're expecting people to join an unknown server with extremely overpriced premium
is there at least a way to buy premium from other players in-game?

Well, after few days of the last order purchase the player receive the right to converts your virtual coins to in-game coin, to be traded inside the game with other players.

You have a point, but it's a long-term server and the second option is "60 days":

1600240956644.png

10 euro per 30 days of premium with you divide.
Exist thousands of servers selling for 9-12 eur per month.

Make it 100€ for 25 days! Only vips server lol

It reminds me like some old times ultima servrt required to write a long rpg story before you get invitation to join:p

Last edited:
Make it 100€ for 25 days! Only vips server lol

Sweet ❤

So... about your recent experience:

1600242150336.png

Getting this idea, I'll share the benefits of premium:

1600242296863.png

Play without premium, same experience, spells and places like free accounts - no pay to win. Have a nice day.

Well i write about price only. Its way too high, just my opinion. See you around!:)

And yeah, I was inactive for like 10 years in tibia.

And yeah, I was inactive for like 10 years in tibia.

- That's the reason about this server creation/development. To bring people back.

@Lamusini @poopfeast

About the prices: I'll reduce the prices and increase the days of the first pack. And add a new one for tests with a "low investment", Like 1 time pack test (7 days) for 1 euro.

I think that will solve the problem too.

ps: the price adjustment has been done. The one-life time pack (7 days) will be added soon. (I need develop this new rule of one-buy-time)

To be really honest, I don't have any kind of concern about fits the server to the users, I have some investiments inside the server projection(advertising campaigns and servers), and it's just the reason to have premium benefits. I have a full-time job, I'm not looking for high profits, that's a oldschool enthusiast project. I'm looking for a fan base/and community, not just costumers.

This thread is the guide of the project: Tibia2004.com - Project Announcement ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (https://otland.net/threads/tibia2004-com-project-announcement.272258/)

Last edited:
Ohh so we can access premium areas and all spells with no premium account? That's good, no issues then.

It will be tibia 7.4 replica or some new content implemented?:)

The initial idea is: make the most closest experience of the oldschool game. We have a expectation of develop the new content based on server-demand and economy. That's the reason of client protections to make the economy fair to all kind of players (casual or hardcore).

Ohh so we can access premium areas and all spells with no premium account? That's good, no issues then.

Yes! The unique restricted premium area in-game is in Rookgaard (premium side).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back