• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] 7.4 - Tibia2004 ⚔️ October, 16 (delayed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.tibia2004.com/home/signup?ref=otland
Server Address
tibia2004.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I dont think changing the date is a good thing, i mean nostalrius open 5 day laters, and mastercores 7 days later. i rather wait, and play 1 of those servers, without losing 5 days playing a server that i will leave when those open. i was excited honestly. but w/e gl with the server.

I do nothing thinking about others doing. I mean, it's a trully 7.4 server, not a medium-high rate like others you mention. I'm trying to build a long-term server to people still playing, casual, and having fun.

Why did u decide not to open a server in US? New York host or even Miami , im from California , US and im between europe and brazil gotta play in europe i guess but its kinda unfair considering that their a playerbase between canada - us , and Mexico - also are u going to allow to move characters between servers if i create my character in Europe can i move it to brazil in a certain time? i think that would help to keep things interesting when it comes to war and server domination

Like I said before, the server from US not now because no have players enough, we have available that server-zone. In the future, will be free-transfer to US server.

One thing we already learned is having many players is very important for the admin of this server. If the player base drops down less than he wants, it increase chance of a wipe or server going off with no notice. He did not want to start server with less than 200 players on launch, and this old school map can barley handle 300-400(with no mc) online without almost all hunting spots taken.
We know either... 1) money is more important than gameplay or 2) he cares a lot about having a significant server

Should have launched on date that was announced, had 100+ players ready to play and if server was good enough everyone would talk good about it and more would come for the following weeks.
Now if the server is bad will get extra criticism for the extra wait for no reason.
Those 150 players that were ready to play on original launch day, do you still think they all will be ready on 25th? Now you need like 250+ accounts created to get the first expected results, and 800+ accounts for what your expectations probably are. I think I will wait to see what everyone else says if you release on 25th of this month (or next) idk :p

I have an idea that might sound radial but will be a success imo.
1x exp
2x mana/hp reg
1 MC allowed

I think that would be a success. Maybe even 2x exp! Most important I think is 2x mana/hp to enjoy the server.

One thing we already learned is having many players is very important for the admin of this server. If the player base drops down less than he wants, it increase chance of a wipe or server going off with no notice. He did not want to start server with less than 200 players on launch, and this old school map can barley handle 300-400(with no mc) online without almost all hunting spots taken.
We know either... 1) money is more important than gameplay or 2) he cares a lot about having a significant server

Should have launched on date that was announced, had 100+ players ready to play and if server was good enough everyone would talk good about it and more would come for the following weeks.
Now if the server is bad will get extra criticism for the extra wait for no reason.
Those 150 players that were ready to play on original launch day, do you still think they all will be ready on 25th? Now you need like 250+ accounts created to get the first expected results, and 800+ accounts for what your expectations probably are. I think I will wait to see what everyone else says if you release on 25th of this month (or next) idk :p

If 180 accounts registered, 2 servers, will be online simultaneous on each server less than 60 players, being optimistic .

Like you said before on another thread:
1600594631279.png

Probably if that happened you'll be the first to leave. haha. You never stopped to read the total thread discussion about multiple connections about this server. Have a nice day. You should be a physicality, really accurate non-sense comments, jesus.

Last edited:
Maybe the embarrassment of failure is not a new thing to you 🙃

Attachments

How do spawns work here? Same as RL or same as TFS? And what's the spawn rate?

Test Server

The server will occur between 20-22 September (rate will be increased by 6x). Have the possibility to skip Rookgaard on Cipfried NPC.

Regards,

SickSoft Team.

0 information about test server lmao even tho i was waiting with fingers crossed both on discord and here i guess it was another test for staff only

seems fishy and looks like scamm server isnt it?

Test Server

The server will occur between 20-22 September (rate will be increased by 6x). Have the possibility to skip Rookgaard on Cipfried NPC.

Regards,

SickSoft Team.

0 information about test server lmao even tho i was waiting with fingers crossed both on discord and here i guess it was another test for staff only

seems fishy and looks like scamm server isnt it?

We did a insider-test-server, like I said on Discord. We rebuild all walls and block items by scratch after the bug.

desert quest solo ? promotion 20k?

Group, 10k.

Maybe the embarrassment of failure is not a new thing to you 🙃

HAHAHAHAHAHA, boomer.

How do spawns work here? Same as RL or same as TFS? And what's the spawn rate?
What you mean? Same as RL, group, no movement on different ground levels (axi Z), behavior. But with a extra random bonus of +1 creature depends the amount of players online.

Last edited:
We did a insider-test-server, like I said on Discord. We rebuild all walls and block items by scratch after the bug.

Second thing: please, don't play. Go live your life and comeback to your kids rats game.

You want to advertise ur server but u do tests for specific group of players (sorted by u) do you have something to hide before start? Public test is really good way to advertise ur server and prove ur words about game mechanics as for now they are just empty words with no proof and no real way to check it out

But ye thx for tip i'll stay away from ur server as it looks unprofessional

Last edited:
LMAO, he preffered to insult @Adposatnr instead of letting him test stuff. A guy that could help testing the server non profit with great knowledge and willingness to spend his free time. All I have to say... good luck with your project! 😂

i was waiting to test server but seems like it was for some private users i hope it will defeat tibiantis because the only good thing i see here is the website atm.

i hope it will defeat tibiantis because the only good thing i see here is the website atm.
What is the base for your expectations? There wasn't much presented to the audience. Just 1 minute generic trailer + a description without any deeper details. I'm not trying to advertise Tibiantis, but they at least listed all the changes and gave a chance (for everyone) to test it before the start to prove their words.

What is the base for your expectations? There wasn't much presented to the audience. Just 1 minute generic trailer + a description without any deeper details. I'm not trying to advertise Tibiantis, but they at least listed all the changes and gave a chance (for everyone) to test it before the start to prove their words.
my expectations was the test server before start, im not player but i think like a player "this is going to be another 2 or 3 months server?" should i start here when there is comming another mastercores, tibiantis new teaser... he still can open a high rate test world for the public

First of all, my apologies for who send me messages everyday (all messages or critics, whatever).

I delayed the project again, so I'll explain some stuff.

• The partner of development leave without finishing the tasks (I'm alone again).
  • I'm overwork and I cannot finish those tasks on time. (I really tried). - I'm writing this msg 4 A.M
  • Some projects have 2-4 minimum guys or people paying for freelancers, I don't have it.

The formulas (weapons) was the not-finished task, so, Is shit are you playing a server with wrong damage (weapons - swords, distance objects).

I'm working on 80% of my free time developing the server for months. When I decide delay this is just because good people are putting faith on this project, and I cannot broke the expectations after release the server, so, I'm giving to me more time to do my best.

1601017701442.png

Answering some crazy dudes:
I'm a fan of the game, so, I'm doing this just for making some special to me, to prove I can develop something I really like when I was a player, - is not a business - so I really don't care about your "professional statement", you're not my boss.

This week will release 1...2..3....4 servers - play this for 1-2 weeks, and have your fun.

About the haters:
- I don't care about your "critic" when you're rude. I just answering for education.

not a good sign when you can't even launch on time, next time don't announce a date until it's 100% ready because it only drivers players away from the project.

also you can't seem to take any criticism and take it all personally, not a good sign either.
good luck with your project tho, i will still check it out when you finally launch.

i think ots dead 2 october because start realesta :p
Post automatically merged:

lol ots start for 2 weeks...

Last edited:
The formulas (weapons) was the not-finished task, so, Is shit are you playing a server with wrong damage (weapons - swords, distance objects).

I'm working on 80% of my free time developing the server for months. When I decide delay this is just because good people are putting faith on this project, and I cannot broke the expectations after release the server, so, I'm giving to me more time to do my best.

hello my young padawan liar

Everything by scratch my young padawan.

source.gif

Creatures behavior, attack, loots. Players movement, exhaust, spell formulas. All quests coded by my own base.
The sources totally developed by me and I've recreated the authentication between client and server.
I have no unnecessary sprites on my .spr file. Only 7.4 on count.
The client designed to be like the older.
The status/login authentication service is separated from the game-servers.

The server network are divided in layers to be protected as possible.

Thanks for asking, I forget to mention more details about this.

aaaaaand here we are another crack ots tested by some "friends" claiming that all formulas are correct after 2 tests (month ago) and stop lying that u dont launch this server cause of broken formulas or lack of time you dont start it cause theres 81 created character u would run it despite using wrong formulas for 200+ characters for sure however u would still claim everything is correct made from scratch right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back