• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [7.6] Ramonia Custom RPG | 8.08 August 15:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://ramonia.pl/
Server Address
ramonia.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol

Fredor

Reaction score
Fotoram.io (1) (7).png
π•­π–—π–Žπ–Šπ–‹ π•―π–Šπ–˜π–ˆπ–—π–Žπ–•π–™π–Žπ–”π–“:

Ramonia is a long-term project with over 3 years’ experience of creating and improving game. We are ready to reopen this world once again. Our main goal is to revamp our beloved old tibia into then modern one with stick to mechanisms and gameplay. We hope to gather lots of new feedback from elders and newcomers.
π•―π–†π–ž 𝖔𝖋 π–˜π–™π–†π–—π–™:
8.08, Sunday 15:00 CEST

π–‚π–Šπ–‡π–˜π–Žπ–™π–Š:
Website - Ramonia (Ramonia (Ramonia (http://ramonia.pl)))

π•±π–†π–“π–˜π–Žπ–™π–Šπ–˜:
Facebook – like our fanpage to be in touch
Discord – join to our group

π•΄π–“π–™π–Šπ–—π–†π–ˆπ–™π–Žπ–›π–Š 𝖒𝖆𝖕:
romek mini mapa.png

𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 π•Ύπ–Šπ–™π–™π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–˜:

Experience Stage:
01 lvl to 07 lvl : 10x
08 lvl to 30 lvl : 6x
31 lvl to 50 lvl : 4.5x
51 lvl to 70 lvl : 3x
71 lvl to 90 lvl : 2x
91 lvl to 110 lvl: 1.5x
111 lvl to 120 lvl: 1.4x
121 lvl to 130 lvl: 1.3x
131 lvl to 999 lvl: 1.2x

Game and PvP Settings
Skills Rate: Staged – last 3x
Magic Rate: Staged – last 2x
Loot Rate: 2.5x
Frag Time: 12 hours
Frags to red skull/ban: 3/6

π•²π–†π–’π–Š π•±π–Šπ–†π–™π–šπ–—π–Šπ–˜:
-various range of tasks
-pvp-enforced with skulls (75% gap killer/victim)
-tons of new sprites, outfits, items
-most popular quests including poi, inq, demon oak
-custom monsters and quests
-party shared experience/vocation share party bonus
-conjure runes x2, ammunition x3
-stackable runes and mana potions
-new spells and weapons​

Last edited:
Everyone know who is GM Romek from Romkownia
And everyone knows that since Azuu left (guy responsible for good updates but who also steal @4Nathu4 's client features and brought it to Ramonia), GM Romek is cooperating with Ruth and this is why Punio is advertising him so hard.

Dont get baited, dont play on corrupted servers.

And everyone knows that since Azuu left (guy responsible for good updates but who also steal @4Nathu4 's client features and brought it to Ramonia), GM Romek is cooperating with Ruth and this is why Punio is advertising him so hard.

Hello, Azuu here.
I must sadden you, but I am the creator of these modules, and I have shared them with my good friend Nathu.

Dont get baited ;/

Last edited:

You're really crazy. This client features was first on ramonia then on valoria etc - when Azuusiek left romekots. Check some punio ytshots from this server. Usually mad about gm romek, but nowadays rare for him to get money and at least nice custom server to play so he likes sometimes to play there, cheers. I don't see how ruth and romek co-op xD

Same owner as Realesta XD Hi @ruth new moneygrabb?
Hello not?

guy responsible for good updates but who also steal @4Nathu4 's client features and brought it to Ramonia

In short, listen to this guys up

This client features was first on ramonia then on valoria

I must sadden you, but I am the creator of these modules, and I have shared them with my good friend Nathu.

Yours, the only one GM Romek

Last edited:
guy responsible for good updates but who also steal @4Nathu4 's client features and brought it to Ramonia
I did the server-side and he did most of the client-side.
I was completely fine with Azuu sharing the modules with Romek ... so this is complete bullshit, check your sources.

Last edited:

Gm Romek is the guy who start server when punio says so, Realesta is a server where punio gets items for free, Baa punio has god char on realesta, same as on ramonia, On top of that. Every server punio plays, he has direct links to the owners. Many many times during fights punio gives himself bags of runes etc on /ghost. Also punio is in beef with Nibiesky From Legnica (apparently niebieski is hacking players on tibia.com by using the data of players who register on tibijka.net) So i would highly reccomend not to play servers that punio is advertising. Also trust me , Gm Romek is licking punio asshole for advertising the ots , the only teams that enter ramonia are OPIK TEAM-MELFO TEAM-PUNIO TEAM. It usually dies once either melfo or opik cries and xlogs. All server punio plays are server where punio has already depot full of runes ready for the start. Just avoid it. Beside ramonia will last 3 weeks/

@WAkeAndBake Hello mr. Detective, Did you think about that for a long time?
You can be sure that Punio don't have GM, and don't get free items from gm on Ramonia.

punio has god char on realesta, same as on ramonia
Stop taking adderall my friend. Gm Romek has never given punio an admin

punio is in beef with Nibiesky From Legnica (apparently niebieski is hacking players on tibia.com by using the data of players who register on tibijka.net
You must be new into servers if you think that he is in beef because of that XDD
Punio praised niebieski because he has paid him for promoting his servers until his friend Tomasz (ruth) went to work abroad to get money into starting his spooflesta servers. When ruth returned back, Punio started talking shit about Niebieski because he wanted most players to come into spooflesta 1st edition etc.
the only teams that enter ramonia are OPIK TEAM-MELFO TEAM-PUNIO TEAM.
What a surprise! Polish streamers who stream for content (fight) play only on those servers! Everyone else who play to fight and not stream plays on medivia/tibiantis (talking about 7.4-7.6). What teams do u think will join their fights when they are already done with them.

Anyway ramonia is fun server to play, every edition before streamers was at least 1 month in terms of fun, people playing. Let's see about this edition how it goes

Last edited by a moderator:
Back